If you think you're up for it

Lykke Wu

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose.
Lykke was leaning against the wall of the dungeons. No one else was about and she was chucking her wand, catching, and throwing it again. She wanted to duel with someone. To pratice the spells she already knew that so when she needed to she would be better prepared. She wasn't one for learning, but this was pratical. She didn't care if the first person who came along was a friend, or an enemy, or even just a student passing through, she would put them up to a duel, she wanted to fight back.

Eliza was walking down in the dungeons when she saw a girl playing with her wand. The girl looked menacing in a way, like she was trying to look for a fight. Then a spark suddenly ignited in Eliza's head when she recognized the girl. It was Lykke, she once shoved Eliza on the first week. Eliza didn't want trouble but recently she was fed up with all of the things that was happening to her. Eliza was trying to vent off all of these anger but she is sensible enough, she didn't want to start a fight.

"Hey...."said Eliza rather meekly. She didn't want to look like some impolite jerk. Then Eliza just walked on.

Daryl black was passing by the dungeons when he saw one cute girl and one girl who looks kinda dull. Both were Slytherins like him he concluded. He stared at the cute looking girl and gave her a wave. He then ignored the other girl leaning against the wall.

(The cute girl I'm reffering to is Eliza Ashford..)

A smile spread on Lykke's face when she saw someone she'd recognised from her first week here. The small pathetic girl who'd tried to pull Clyde away from them. She wandered over to her, and stepped in her path, simply so she would have to stop. Giving her a smile which was now full of cold hatred, she tapped her nails on the wall she was leaning on with one arm. "Now what would one small Slytherin like yourself be doing around here hmm?" she asked, not actually wanting an answer. She would be a perfect target to try out spells on. She didn't even need to be carful. Lykke's wand was in her free hand. Over the girl's shoulder, she spotted someone she'd seen randomly around in the corridors leaning against a wall. She sighed, narrowing her eyes at the boy. [/i] Daryl Black[/i], Clyde had said. Don't even think it she thought.

A cold shiver spread throughout the body of Eliza as the girl approached her. Cold sweat trickling on her temples, Eliza was frozen for a few seconds. Her composure came back realizing the moment that she's waiting for. "Keep your nose in where it belongs," hissed Eliza quite coolly. The horror was obvious on Eliza's face. Eliza's horror is painted across her face, she knew what would happen to her. She was rummaging for her wand through her pockets, acting as though she's just looking for something. She wasn't sure yet on what's going to happen but she knows that she needs to be prepared. Eliza heard footsteps as well but assumed it was inconsequential.

Finally she grabbed hold of her wand but its still in her pocket. Eliza shoved Lykke. Surprisingly it was hard to push her, Eliza never thought that Lykke could be that strong. Then again Lykke did shove her before. "Move please, your in my way," said Eliza harshly and tried to walk past her. Eliza didn't know what come over her, but she did it. Eliza was thinking "Was that payback? It felt good." Eliza was definitely scared now but she continued on.

Lykke sneered, as she she was pushed back. How dare someone try to get the better of her. The stupid girl, she hissed in her mind. Her own wand now out in front of her. The girl, whom she'd never bothered or wanted to know the name of was hunting of something. Lykke was feeling so sympathetic right now. She would disarm the girl very quickly should she try to do something. "I think i could say the same for you. I will be in your way, if i want to be" she said, her voice rising as she walked straight up to the girl again. Lykke was furious. Before anyone saw it coming she gave the girl a hard slap, right on the side of her cheek. "It's people like you that need to be taught a lesson" she said under her breath. So she'd been here a week, and now she finally had a true enemy. Someone she wouldn't care if she hurt.

Eliza was caught off guard when she was pushed back. She abruptly brought her wand out preparing to defend but it was a shock when the sudden slap came to her. Eliza was rubbing her slightly red cheek. Eliza was acting cool and she sniggered "Interesting how a witch like yourself could only physically hurt people, you have a wand for pete's sake, what are you a muggle?!." Eliza was now angered, her past that was haunting her for so long has deemed its presence. Now I think Eliza knows why she was sorted to be a Slytherin but she still regrets it. Nevertheless, she was angry and she just made an enemy and Eliza vowed to hurt her beyond reason. Eliza shouted with such ferocity "Its you who needs to be taught a lesson! With all the things that you and your group caused!." Eliza spat at her face. She knew that the girl would act now, Eliza was blank in her mind. She didn't know what to do...she just waited on whatever that might happen.

Lykke was not going to let her get away with this. She looked straight into the girls eyes, glaring back with her own dark brown. "A muggle, is one thing i will never be." she said very quietly. "I am a pureblood. And it's me and my friends who have the wonderful job, or sorting out the scum, like you out of the school they don't belong in!" she shouted back. "The things me and my group do are nessessary, and believe me, should anyone get in our way, we will make you pay" she took a few steps backwards. "Stupify!" she shouted suddenly, straight at the girl, hoping to make her fly back into the wall. The green spark shone out of her wand and headed straight for her body.

The two girls are now staring intensely into each others eyes. "Like being pureblood makes you better!" shouted Eliza back to her. "Necessary?! Ah well, I don't want to dwell with your group's goals." Then she laughed haughtily and shouted "Bring it on!."

Eliza saw the girl move a few steps backwards and anticipated an attack. Eliza just learned the Shield Charm recently but wasn't fully confident with her abilities, but nevertheless she immediately shouted, "Protego!". A very thin shield erupted from Eliza's wand. The flimsiness of the shield showed her lack of knowledge of the particular spell. A green light was heading toward Eliza and hit the shield that was formed. The light deflected only a few inches and barely hit Eliza's shoulder but the impact caused on the wall made Eliza fall. She was panting now but she managed to look up and raise her wand. She didn't aim, she was in pain but she still shouted "Expelliarmus!." Eliza sent a red flash to the girl hoping she disarmed her.

Snow was walking along the dungeons, wandering aimlessly when she suddenly heard a loud bang just a few feet away from her. For a moment, Snow didn't want to go, but then her intuition was telling her that she should go. "Intuition, hell. It's my risky side again!" she hissed to herself and started to run towards where the noise was coming from.

When she arrived at the area, Snow saw two girls (probably first years like herself) duelling. Snow gasped as one of them was blasted off by an expelliarmus. "What the hell are you doing?" Snow exclaimed.

Lykke sniggered when the girl fell to the floor after only half deflecting her spell. She saw a sudden green light and dodged out it's way quickly, the spark catching her shoulder, her wand in the opposite hand. Lykke was still standing. She smiled slyly. Her head turned to the side quickly as she heard another student had joined them. "None of your business. Get out of here now! Unless you want to end up like her!" she pointed her wand to the girl on the floor and shouted at the one who'd just entered.

Eliza took the opportunity to stand up when the girl pointing a wand at her was slightly distracted. Her legs felt like it was turning like lead so she used the wall as support. She was panting; her hair disheveled. She raised her wand to the girl and was preparing for a preemptive strike. She didn't want to get off guard again by the sudden stunning spell a while ago.

Eliza didn't care about the other student that just came in. "This is my fight, I will not back down" are the thoughts that Eliza is focusing with. She saw in her peripheral vision that a girl was slightly shocked. She assumed that the girl won't do anything. Now Eliza was standing straight, a bit messy but she could manage. She broke a light laugh and raised her wand once more.

Snow was insulted by the rude words of the other girl. "You're talking like you're someone really powerful," she muttered, looking like she was talking to a child. "Not because you're Slytherin you can talk trash like that."

Snow walked towards the girl (Lykke), bringing out her wand. She looked like she was going to cast a spell on the girl. But then, Snow continued walking towards her until they were only 5 inches apart. For a moment, Snow only smiled at the girl. But then she dropped her wand and quickly punched her straight on the face!, making the girl drop to the ground.

Snow looked down on her and smiled again. "Freak,"

Eliza sneered at the girl who was approaching them. She was about to tell the girl to back off when she brought out her wand and was approaching Lykke. She was confused on what the girl was doing, she thought "Why the hell is she going so near to her." Then the thundering punch came down to Lykke. Eliza was just stunned to her where she was standing. She stared at the girl who just made the punch.

Eliza didn't say anything. It looked as if though the girl was knocked out cold, but she wasn't sure. She went where the girl was sprawled to the ground. Eliza was kneeling and examined the face of the girl, a black bruise was forming. Eliza then used her wand and poked the eye of Lykke and said "H-Hey are you dead??". Eliza couldn't suppress the laughter building in her lungs. She looked up to the girl who punched Lykke and said with muffled laughs "Thanks"

Clyde was just wandering around the dungeons when he spotted Lykke lying on the ground. He stared at her for a moment, having second thoughts. Is that really Lykke? He couldn't imagine Lykke lying on the dirty ground. What the hell is she doing? When Clyde walked closer, he realized that there were two other figures around her, wands in their hands. It was then that Clyde ran towards them. Before the other two could have seen him, he raised his wand. "Stupefy." he exclaimed two times, knocking the two out. He quickly went to Lykke. "Hey, what in bloody hell happened here?!" he asked her, trying to wake her up, and seeing the bruise. Clyde tilted his had with confusion. Someone punched her...?

Now Daryl saw two girls around the place and his roommate Clyde trying to help out the Plain looking girl. He moved closer to the girl who seems hurt and he started to laugh out loud while pointing his finger to her. "Sorry I can't help it!" he said to the girls staring at him.
"Can I .. Can I punch her like the the other girl did?" he asked the cute girl while still laughing at the Plain girl.

(Talk about god-modding people :/ )

Lykke suddenly felt something hit her, and fell on the cold stone floor. Taking a swipe when the girl proding her, she sat back up to see Clyde and Daryl had come over. "Get out of here!" she shouted to three of them, picking herself up with a little help from Clyde's arm. One side of her face was slightly red, although it was nothing serious. Pcking up her wand which had fallen on the floor she aimed it at the three of them who were standing there laughing at her. "Trust me. Get out of here now or you will really have something to pay for" she said threateningly.

(OOC: Sorry for saying that you were knocked out...my fault :(...I'm very confused right now, I thought Clyde stunned me and Snow so Snow and I should be knocked out or lying on the floor to??..well I'll try to think of something later, I'll just edit this out if I'm not confused about the plot.)

Well, I have to admit. The punching part was cute, so I won't edit it.

Snow stood up after a few seconds, still having the effects of Clyde's spell. She looked at him, somewhat surprised that he stunned her. She thought they were friends, she thought they were going out. Even so, she looked at him. "Why?" she asked, somewhat hurt. With that, she brought out her wand. Snow is serious now. She never felt so betrayed.

Daryl was still laughing at the Plain girl, she was like a helpless little girl . "This girl definitely likes my roommate Clyde" he whispered to himself. Daryl daydreamed that the Plain girl is a punching bag. He then once again started to laugh out loud not noticing the people around him at the same time wondering why the Plain girl is always depending on Clyde.

When the girl looked hurt at Clyde, Lykke realized what Daryl had muttered to himself. She glanced towards Clyde before taking a step back from him. "I hope you having been straying..." she said to him, before glaring, "traitor." she finished. She looked at the others who were all standing round. "You are so pathetic," she looked to Clyde again, "even you." she added, before storming out of the dungeons.

Clyde looked awestruck as he watched Lykke walk away. "I'm a traitor??" How could saving her make Clyde a traitor...? He was still standing motionless from the area where Lykke left him. Somehow, he felt Lykke was being unfair. He once thought she was different. But then after that word. Traitor. He thought otherwise. She's the same as those Slytherins.

He then looked back at Snow and the others. Clyde just stormed away, not knowing what to do.

Sui Chin was bored when she noticed a guy from Slytherin leaving the Dungeons, somehow she knew the guy before. She then saw her friend Daryl Black staring at the ceiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back