If My Mind Wanders...

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela's mind really had strayed to Teddy as of recent, so when an Owl from him came, she immediately made plans. They would both keep her out of the house, and may even cheer her up. She was glad they would be meeting again, and for some reason, she even wore a nice outfit. it didn't take long for her to get herself adjusted and leave the house. She hurried, out, just slipping on some sandals, that were old, brown, and a bit strappy. She hated her shoulders, and constantly adjusted her top. She found where they were supposed to meet, and looked around eagerly. Where was he?

Teddy was running as fast as he could. Olivia had gotten Chicken pox and protested greatly to him leaving. Well, she protested more to being in her room on her own to Oscar and Tracey wouldn't catch it. All in all she was just throwing one big hissy fit that he had to deal with. Because of that, he was late to meet Angela.

Teddy had grinned when she had asked to meet him and had immediately accepted. He stopped when he saw her. She was all dressed up and looking lovely while he was wearing, well, let's just say it wasn't his best outfit in the world. He caught his breath quickly before walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Boo." He grinned and spinned her round. He did enjoy making her jump or laugh.

Angela was still looking around, when some arms wrapped around her. She squealed loudly, and giggled some at the concept. "Teddy!" She exclaimed. When he finally stopped she adjusted her sleeve and hair, smiling at him. "Someone looks a bit exasperated." She said, reaching down she tugged at the hole's in his jeans. "Maybe I should get you a new pair." She giggled a bit and looked at him, right into his eyes. He put her in such a good mood.

Teddy shrugged. "I did have to run here." He grinned and ruffled her hair again, just to bug her. "Hey, I like my rips. They share so many memories with me." He said over dramatically with a hand up to his forehead before he burst into laughter. "How you been then da'aling?" He put his arm around her shoulders. He could smell her shampoo and smiled, it smelt nice.

Angela shook her head away from him. "Come on, dude, I took a whole four minutes on it this morning." She giggled. Her hair was really easy to maintain, even though it took her an hour or so to straiten her hair. She laughed at him, he could be a real goofball. "I've been fabulous." She put her hand to her heart and smiled, almost like one of those proper, stiff ladies she had seen. "And you, Lord Teddybear?" She asked with a grin.

Teddy spluttered at the name. He glared for a second before it transformed into a smirk. "I have been simply spiffing thank you Lady Angelcake." He grinned. He knew she hated being called an Angel, it came with having the name Angela. He could tell there would be a lot of cheesy chat up lines in the future for her.

She laughed at his shocked reaction. "Take that back!" She laughed a little bit, with a sad excuse for a frown on her face. She tried to look serious, but she laughed. "I'm sorry, your face is so funny, I can't be serious." She said with a joking tone. She didn't mean it, Teddy had a really nice face. she looked away for only a second, trying to get herself to stop thinking about him like that.

Teddy mocked gasped and grabbed her, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. "My face is funny is it?" He walked over to a bench and placed her on it before tickling her. He always seemed to end up tickling her when they met up now. He had even threatened to do it via letter.

"What are you doing?" She asked, right before another scream squeal came out of her mouth. She saw people starring, and for the first time in a long time, didn't care. She laughed more. "Stop, I can't breath, Teddy!" She yelled out. Some adults looked at them disapprovingly, some with eyes that remembered being young. Angela, for the first time in months, felt young again; without a care in the world.

Teddy stopped tickling her but, instead, he settled for sitting on her instead. He straddled her lap grinning. "There you go ,now you can breath." His weight was on his heels so she wouldn't be crushed by his weight. He, also, didn't care about the staring eyes. In his mind they were jealous they had no reason to be children any more. That's what he was, for the first time in a while he was acting his age. It was awesome.

Angela was still laughing when Teddy got situated on her. She looked at him suddenly, she had realized the position. She was surprised, Teddy was,... it was awkward; for sure. "So um... how's the weather?" She asked, her cheeks becoming red. now the eyes, she felt, were saying 'get a room'. It seemed like they should, she looked away with a slight cough.

Teddy laughed at her awkwardness. "It's pretty good up here, how about down there?" He spoke very nonchalantly, inside he was laughing at the blush on her face. He heard some people making comments and, very causally, flipped them off. He had to laugh out loud at the shocked voices. He was going to make the most of feeling like a teenager for once. "You know you look slightly uncomfortable." He mentioned with enjoyment in his voice.

Angela saw that he was enjoying it. Her flustered appearance was like a drug to him, or at least being able to defy what people thought he should do, was. She frowned a little bit, and then smiled more. "Please, Teddy." She whimpered a little bit. it wasn't fair that he could fluster her, but she couldn't do it to him, she was too shy; which was something coming from Angela. Her face was red and she looked away from him. "Weather's great... just a bit stuffy."

Teddy laughed. "Well, if you don't like it down there I guess we could switch." He laughed and, before she had time to react, he rolled her over so she was sat on him instead. "That better hun?" He, unlike her, didn't mind being sat on by her. It wasn't the slightest bit uncomfortable and she wasn't at all heavy.

She saw it coming, and she should have moved, but she hadn't thought about it. "Teddy, you are such a freak." She said. She was going to move, but paused when her knee popped. "Ouch." She said, and then moved. It was just too much. She leaned against a wall across from him, and looked at him. "Creeper." She joked, a bit more comfortable.

Teddy stayed lead down on the bench. He smiled up at her, blowing his hair out of his face. It hadn't been cut in a while and kept getting in his eyes. "Ah, you love me really." He grinned cheekily at her, like usual. He didn't know what to do next. He had some cash on him in case they were going shopping. He was determined not to let Angela see him shop lifting.

She smiled and raised an eyebrow at him. "Really? Because I'm sure it's you that loves me!" She grinned at him and ruffled his hair a bit. She noticed his hair was getting long, she couldn't say she didn't like it. it looked nice. "So, what have you been up to?" She asked, trying to fill a silence that made her scared. She hated silences.

Teddy grinned and opened his arm in surrender. "Ah, you got me." He laughed and blew his hair out of his face again. "I have been catering to Olivia. She got chicken pox about three days ago and she really doesn't like it." He had to wait for a bit before he could talk to Tracey or Oscar, especially Oscar, in case he was carrying it. He didn't want to risk giving that to the baby. "How about you?"

Angela laughed a little bit, which changed into a smile. She held a lot of respect for him, in light of recent events. He took care of his brother's and sisters, and that was something that added to Angela's crush on him. She wasn't going to lie to herself, only was going to lie to Teddy about it. "i was doing great, until I heard you've been taking care of a chicken pox case! What if I catch it." She laughed, she wasn't worried. She may have had it already, she just couldn't remember.

Teddy laughed and rolled his eyes at her. "Then you'll have a week of itching and be finee, the only person who it'll harm properly is Oscar. You've probably had it already, most kids have." He was suddenly hit with tiredness and decided he was staying on this bench for a while. "Just so you know, I am comfy and I ain't moving now." He stretch out across the bench and grinned lopsidedly over at the red headed girl.

"Maybe I have, I don't know." She walked over in front of him and looked down. "You are such a sloth." She said with a little bit of a grin. she had to admit, his lopsided grin was her favorite part. She looked for a nice spot and sat down on him. She was considerably lighter then before, maybe only 115 pounds. She was glad that she had a good friend like him now.

Teddy laughed as she sat down on him. "What, so now you don't mind being on top?" He chuckled. Angela was fun to mess with, they both knew he was doing on purpose but it wasn't serious. Teddy was almost always playful until it came to his family. There he was deadly serious. But that wasn't on his mind right now, right now he was thinking about girl sat on him. She had lost a lot of weight since he had last seen her.

She smiled a little bit, "Nope, because I get to choose the position." She said with a little wriggle. She wiggled her but a little bit, just to dig her bone into him a little bit. She laughed, and looked at him. "Tell me uncle, and I'll move." She was more confident in sitting on him then she used to be, since she had had so many issues with her body.

Teddy laughed at her 'threat'. "Honey, don't you think I could move you myself if I wanted to?" He smirked. Her butt wasn't all that bony and he didn't mind her sitting on him. "Seriously, besides, you're the one getting the weird looks." There were a few people looking at them weirdly but he mainly said it as a joke.

Angela looked at the people and stuck her tongue out at them. She had to try hard, but she finally didn't care what people thought. She leaned back on the bench and shrugged slightly. "So, at least I'm not sitting on a metal seat, nice and squishy." She said with a slight smile. He actually was pretty comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back