Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
...you start XD

((Lol hmph.))

Larissa walked into Brightstone with her best friend, Libby, at her side.
The weather was cold and snowflakes like rain smothered the two of them.
A chilling breeze blew through the village and only did Larissa take down the furry hood of her coat once they had found a small gap by one shop where it was sheltered.

"Nice day." Larissa said, brushing snowflakes from her tangled blonde hair.
"We need to get inside.. Any suggestions?" She looked enquisitively at Libby.

Libby shivered as the snoowflakes hit her face. "yeah you're right" she agreed looking around for somewere to go. "In here" she said, and indicated to a small shop. Entering it, she felt a gush of warmth, and she took down her hood. There was a small fire at the end of the room, and a bar at the other. Glancing over her shoulder to larissa for comfirmation, and walked over and sat down at a table close to the fireplace.

Larissa joined Libby by the fireside where she took out her wand and straightened her hair.
"Seen much of Darren lately?" Larissa said, lacking anything interesting to talk about.

"I saw him on friday" she said. "We went out" she missed him every time he was gone, but she also knew why he couldn't be here much at the moment. "Hopfully ill see him soon."

Libby leaned forward. The pain in her head still hadn't gone away completely. She looked at larissa. "Please tell me who you're going out with?" she said.

Larissa tried to seem interested in what Libby had to say about Darren and nodded encouragingly.
Only when asked who she was going out with did Larissa get brought back to earth with a bump.
"Er.." She said, surprised they had started this topic again, "Libby-" She began but thought better of it.
"You promise you wont tell?" She said in suddenly nervous tones.

"Of cource i won't" she replied. "Not even darren?" she asked.

(rhii sed "c'mon we hvnt seen each other in ages and its not dat bad wen u get moving" alright then..we will pummle her XD)

Larissa cast a quick sweeping stare upon the occupants of nearby seats before saying "You know that mudblood.. Robert Kain?"

((Rhii can go stick a pineapple in her birthday suit pocket.))

"Yes?" she asked, ignoring the word mudblood not wanting to start another row.

(btw he isnt going out wid u yet :p

also, snow fight is back on..u comin?

and rping with DE is off cz u need permis form an admin)

"Well," Larissa started slowly, "I still want to go to the Yule Ball with him but.. but.." She couldn't quite find the words.
"I'm going out with this half blood.."

((Have fun then))

(ill take that as a no..fine leave me on my own)

Libby nodding trying not to smile. Inside she congratulated herself, she knew she liked him. "Which half-blood?" she asked.

Larissa turned pink, "She's called Dakota."
Larissa tied her hair magically into a bun on top of her head and pushed her hood back up.

((My mum says I'm not allowed out to play because she thinks I'll get ill.. She's paranoid))

"Dakota Cinellison? Im friends with her twin" she replied. She didn't feel shocked like she thought she should, but actually she felt more relived. "Shes nice?" she asked. "Ive never met her".

(btw we cant go to bleak street anymor :( )

Larissa smiled.
She was pleased that Libby hadn't Stupefied her yet.
"She's pleasant." She said coolly, "I mean.. I'm not pleased that she's Ravenclaw but.."
Larissa shrugged and looked at Libby, unable to stop smiling.

((Well it is school time.- My mum says does you're mum want to walk Barney with my mum and Toffee?))

"Yeah, her sis was pretty mad at her, Maddie's in griffindor" she said. "Hey one of us in each house" she laughed herself stupid, even though it wasn't that funny. She noticed larissa was smiling weirdly. "What are you looking at me like that for? You look like you want to eat me?!" she asked,

Larissa eyes bulged and she stared at Libby.
Then she burst out laughing.
"EAT you? I'd rather set fire to my own hair!" She laughed.
"Look.. Do you want to go to honeydukes for a bit?"

((Sorry, couldn't make it in time. She's on her way over))

"Why not?" she said, and started to get up again. She wondered when she'd next see darren. "In a week, we've been going out a month" she said, not looking at her. (a real month.nnot a hnz month :p )

Larissa walked but outside, the wind whistling as she made her way towards Honeydukes.

(ok fyun dont replie XD

erm ye gota pummle rhii now..wish me luck! im guesing u dont want to join me? have u dun ur clasS?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back