Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hey guys!

So I haven't put up a Plot Development request for a while, and thought that I might as well! I've been doing a lot of Skype and PM plotting, and that's all cool, but a large majority's been with the same characters, mostly adults, and that means that I don't get to use some of my other characters - especially students. Anyway, I also want to bring a little awareness to these charries and see if I can't expand their lives a little!

So, on offer are numerous students, and a couple of adult characters. Happy reading! ^_^ I have plenty more adult, student and child characters, so if you have any ideas or wish to rp with any of them,just shoot me a PM! I will also probably be adding more to this list at a later date.
Okay, my adults. Technically Daniel Clairoux's an adult, but he's able to post in the school and I'm looking for school based relationships for him. So yeah. Anywho:

Akira Kuya
tumblr_m2g7nu0GoM1qj1kpl.gif

Akira Kuya is my late-thirties muggle-born Ministry Official. I made him with the intention of some rps within the ministry, as I only have one other Ministry Official. Anyway, I fell inactive and have clawed my way back out and Akira came with me for the ride. He works in the International Seat, New Zealand part, and loves his job dearly. He is married, and has one living son (anyway remember Justin Kuya?). He is not quite over the death of his other son and it still weighs on his heart. He is having a few relationship issues at home, mostly because he has been stressing himself out and not dealing with anything that has happened to him, just burying it all. Like a volcanoes Akira is repressing some serious emotional turmoil and puts all of his efforts into working his arse into the ground. His dedication to his job is why he has virtually no one to speak to outside of his husband, and quite frankly that's just not healthy.

Mostly, I want Akira to get out more. He is a borderline-hermit, a complete workaholic, and needs to loosen up a little, and try to get his financially-driven mind to stop worrying. He will not take lightly to someone telling him to get over it, however, so a gentle touch is needed here. What I think he really needs, though, is for someone to just listen to his worries, and tell him it's going to be okay. Maybe a pet on the head, too. Akira is a gentle person, not known for his violent nature, and would sooner take a practical approach to most things, even if it is an impractical situation, his family is a touchy subject as his muggle family never quite forgave him for his magical abilities, and so he is rather reserved. In his relationship, he is by far more responsible and conscious of the fact that money doesn't fall from trees, but he may be freaking out a little too much on the subject. He tends to do that.

Akira is fiercely loyal to his husband, so no romance is needed here. He just needs a mate that will comfort him when he needs it, but also kick him up the backside when he falls into a wallow-poor-me stint. This relationship would have to develop, as he wouldn't be able to just info-drop to a complete stranger.
Daniel Clairoux
tumblr_n0txphLtku1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Everyone, this is Daniel.

Daniel is the new school counsellor (we all know the school needs one) and he is here to help. Daniel was born in New Zealand, moved to France in his teens, graduated from Beauxbatons after causing so much mischief with his best friend, and then entered a quick marriage that has began to show a bit of stress. Long story short, he's moved in with his best friend, and took up a position at the school mostly because he felt that it had to be done. Daniel believes in a corrupted idea of spirit guides and animals. He does things because he feels that they are what he must do in his life, all under the guidance of beings that others probably don't understand, and he does not expect them to. He is a lover of Transfiguration, Ancient Runes, and adorable marine life, and gets very excited around all these subjects when outside of his office. He is an extrovert, and would gladly invite everyone he knew to dinner to have fun and just talk about things, like the socio-economic state of the world, or how adorable that kitten is, or how great the weather's been - any topic at all, Daniel you'll be happy to have a meaningful discussion about.

Daniel loves all manner of sports, and will engage in almost all of them, except Quidditch. This stems from the fact that, though he has tried desperately, Danny-boy is still the crappiest flyer this side of the equator. Bones will be broken, children will be hurt - it's just terrible. Other than that, however, he's quite proficient in most athletic activities, and is not one to just sit around idly, he must be doing something.

Inside his office, however, he becomes much more of a professional. He will only share what he feels is necessary about himself, as when in his office he believes that it is all about whomever he may be seeing. He does not do social calls within his office, as he has a policy in mind, where in the office (or when called out for some reason) he's the counsellor and that's it. Otherwise, he sees himself as a friend to everything and everyone, and would never be able to be anything but generous and kind to others. Although, he can get a little sarcastic, that's about as dark as he will go. He loves jokes, especially practical ones, so do not engage him in a battle of practical jokes because you will be in for a surprise at his creativity. Overall, he's a friendly dude, here to help whatever things your character may be freaking out about. His office is at the back of the library, and I would love to have some counselling sessions. It's a big school, stuff happens, and Dan's just sitting in his chair admiring his lovely inspirational-poster collection. I think it's time he start doing some counselling and earning his keep!
Hamish Kaster
giphy.gif

Do not allow that gif to fool you. Hamish is very, very timid.

Hamish Kaster is the youngest of the Kaster clan. He is a first year Slytherin, and is not impressed with his lot. At all. Hamish is a parselmouth, and is very secretive of this, to the point where he would probably incriminate himself, to be completely honest. He is not the social butterfly that his brother is, and has to be one of my most socially inept characters. When he has gotten to the speaking stage, however, one would find a very sarcastic child, who will use the flaws of others to make himself feel better if he saw the need. Otherwise, he is perfectly polite, and quite kind, but can get a little possessive over people, and more than a little clingy. He wants nothing more than to have friends - unfortunately - he has no idea how to make them. Hamish was raised with one other companion in his life, his sister, and they are now separated and Hamish is without any family to speak to. It is more than just a little terrifying for him.

Hamish can sometimes work himself into a panic, and is not a fan of magic. It scares him. He has trouble controlling his magic at the best of times, and now he is surrounded by an entire school of kids that can do it better than he can. He will never start a conversation - I just don't see it happening - and if called on he will just stare like you're a car and he's a deer. He is a difficult person to get to know, but he is extremely loyal to those that he befriends, it's just getting to that stage that's a bit of an issue. He does not want to get to know people because he believes that he is bad news because of the fact that he is a parselmouth - he does not consider that to be a, well, particularly good trait to sport around.

Venn Asiah Boneheart
Yohio-yohio-33846037-415-178.gif

Venn is my young Ravenclaw. He's in his... Second year? And loving life. Kind of. Venn has a social quirk where most of the time he will be the one asking questions - or even answering a question posed to him with a question of his own. Venn is not a very aggressive person, and while he can get a little bit mouthy, he would prefer to have fun and make friends, as opposed to actual fighting. He has an insatiable curiosity and would be willing to listen to someone for hours without saying a word. He is not, however, very studious, but he does like reading when he is interested in the topic. He is not one to break rules, but if he feels that it's just something little, like sneaking out at night in search for adventure, then he is fine with that, but disrespecting others or going out of your way to make life harder for others isn't something he will stand for, and he can get a little vocal about it.

Venn is an aspiring magician. He was born a month after his twin after a complication during their pregnancy, and so he missed out on being sorted with her. In order to entertain himself, he tried many different pursuits, and the one that stuck was muggle forms of magic. He loves playing with cards, using slight-of-hand tricks and anything else he can baffle others with, and he one day hopes to become a magician with his sister.

Venn I guess needs to get out more. He can get a little ambiguous gender wise, but if asked he will state that he is male (albeit in a roundabout way). Otherwise he is a relatively easy person to speak to, as long as one can get past the initial quirk of answering questions with questions, he doesn't do it always, but it is quite frequent.

Desideratus Lesley
TvyzwmH.gif

Desideratus is my second year Gryffindor, and desperate to get out. Desi is not one to stay committed to anything! and is currently having a mini freak out at the possibility of remaining at Hogwarts 'forever'. He is impulsive, and will often make half-baked plans and just go with them, expecting them to work out because he considers himself incredibly lucky. He is the sort of kid to stand up for the little guy, and will often find himself jumping into situations he really shouldn't be simply because he feels that, if he can do something for someone, he may as well do it. Even if that means getting into a fight for them. He can get emotionally invested in others very quickly, at the expense of himself, but is far too stubborn to ever admit that he might be doing the wrong thing. He's pretty eccentric, as well, so watch for that. As soon as an idea hits him, he's gone and begun doing it without listening to advice from anyone. He's loveable, but has some serious flaws, overall, his heart's in the right place.

Desi is a part-veela, and will not take kindly to those that would pick to try and use this against him. Not being as gentle as some others in his family, Desi will lash out at insults in true kid-style. With his fists. He would barely take the time to think and just react. When embarrassed, however, Desideratus will clam up, become shy, and try to run away from the situation as quickly as possible. He can't take being embarrassed, and he can barely construct a sentence. Furthermore, Desi is a chatterbox and could stand around talking for hours. Better yet, the quieter your character is, the more likely it is that Desideratus would like them.

Hi Tenile!

I've got a few characters to offer:

For Hamish, I'd like to offer Alana as a friend? She loves magic and all that it does to benefit her life. It's all she has ever known. Her parents are dark wizards, something she isn't entirely aware of at the moment though I think she will realize it more as she grows older. She's a bit shy because of being homeschooled and her red eyes. It was something she was teased about as a child.

I think Alana would be intrigued about him being a parselmouth if she was lucky enough to find out about it. She loves being a Slytherin and would be quick to point out how cool it is that he can talk to snakes.

I'd also like to offer Desislav for either Venn or Desideratus. For Venn, I could see Desi loving Venn's magic tricks. He loves having fun and just being a kid. School isn't too high on his priority list, but he does love learning as well. He's also pretty skilled on a broom. His step dad is a pro quidditch player, after all.

I think it'd be fun for the two Desis to meet each other. :p They are in the same year and house, so I figure they'd know each other at least a little from sharing classes and a dorm room.

Let me know what you think. :)

Hey Cyndi!
Hamish tends to keep his cards close to his chest. However, if they did develop a relationship, and kept at it, I think eventually Hamish would reveal to her what he is - probably expecting her to freak and run and hide or something. Her reaction would certainly open his eyes a little bit. I also think he needs a friend that has a perceived flaw about themselves - I don't think he would be at all negatively impacted by her eyes. I actually think he would find them pretty cool. Although, admittedly, it would take a little bit of hanging out before he could comment on them. I also think he just needs a friend that has been through a similar situation and that will eventually come out with nothing negative to say about his insecurities when they are finally revealed. Maybe we can find a situation that involves a snake to move things along and have her find out that way. We'll see. :p

As for Desislav, I think while he and Venn would get along quite well, I cannot pass up the opportunity to have him and Desideratus meet. Desi would freak out at meeting Desislav - he would be so psyched. I just have this image of him just getting so excited at having a friend with virtually the same name as him. And in the same house. And in the same year. He would have to be his friend, I just don't see anyway around this. Desi would be convinced that they would have to be best friends just for the hilariousness alone. xD He would, however, probably try and drag Desislav into some of his crazy schemes that literally have no chance of working. Does Desislav have a taste for adventure? :p

It's a good thing he wouldn't speak about Alana's eyes right away. She gets very guarded when people mention it right away. I think they should get on well though.

Desi would feel the same exact way! xD And he absolutely loves to have fun so he enjoys a good adventure even if it'll get him in a bit of trouble. He would think it would be worth the experience.

If you start one, I can start the other. Just let me know which one you want me to do! :D

Sounds awesome!
How about I will start Ham and Alana, because I don't think he would be one to start the conversation first. :p You can start the Desi's - anywhere should be fine, but preferably outside. :hug:

Samual Kaster said:
Sounds awesome!
How about I will start Ham and Alana, because I don't think he would be one to start the conversation first. :p You can start the Desi's - anywhere should be fine, but preferably outside. :hug:
I'm on it! :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back