I Wont Shut Up; And I Never Really Grew Up

Misha Corvey

OOC First Name
Nichole
Finally, peace and quiet. Misha had gotten fairly annoyed with the people in her common room, having moved several times to find a comfortable and quiet area. While not one to generally complain or get frustrated, when it came to her studies, Misha tended to be a bit picky. So now, with her potions book in hand, Misha sat in the Abandoned classroom to study. She knew very little about why the classroom was abandoned exactly, but since it was silenced other than the occasional footsteps passing by, she was quite content to be ignorant to it. Misha had only just gotten to the good part, a section about acromantula venom and how it's obtained, when the door opened and a boy came bustling in. She kept a smile on her face, it being how her face rested, but furrowed her eye brows. She was about to ask if he'd like to study with her - but the frantic way the boy was looking about the room told the young Ravenclaw that he wasn't even aware of her presence.

Slowly Misha stood from her seat, and approached the boy from the rear. He was turned around by some curtains, obviously debating on hiding there. With a polite tap on the shoulder and a quiet excuse me, Misha got his attention quite quickly. "Excuse me, what are you doing?" She inquired.

any godmodding was approved by Claire in this post.

Man, this castle was big. Reuben had run for what seemed like an hour before finally coming across a seemingly empty classroom. He'd lost Rudolf somewhere along the third floor corridor, but that was his problem. Flicking the last of the pumpkin tart from his fingertips, the Hufflepuff darted into the classroom and slammed the door closed.

In case he was still being tailed, Reuben prowled the room for a suitable hiding place. In his haste he entirely overlooked the Ravenclaw girl who was studying in the corner of the room. His fingers had just risen to stroke the velvet curtain that hung by a tapestry when something tapped him on the shoulder. "Aaaah!" he shrieked, dropping the curtain like he'd been caught trying to steal it. "I'm sorry, Professor! It was all my brother's fau-" Reuben stopped trying to explain himself and breathed a heavy sigh of relief. "Oh, it's you." The Hufflepuff frowned before proceeding to completely bypass his mental filter. "Did you swallow an entire tank of helium?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back