I won't kill you. Whatever

Snow Blaze

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Snow stood motionless in front of the hospital wing. What would happen today would be nothing but a mere game. Nothing serious. And she was itching to do it, anyway. Since her first year was a boring one. She didn't have any chance to duel. This wouldn't be an official duel, though. Because it's tiring to go to apply in the duelling room. And as Snow thought awhile ago, this wouldn't be serious. She looked at her enemy and smiled. "I won't kill you. I just really want to do this. It's so exciting!" she exclaimed and grinned like a little girl. With that, she waited for her enemy to talk.

Alistair was wandering the third floor corridor. He was detached from everything ever since he first came in this school. He hasn't talked to anybody. But he felt very impulsive today. He was happily humming some random tune when he encountered a very beautiful Asian girl. He was about to say hi, when he heard the girl talk. Blood rushed to his veins, he enver felt exhilarated in his life. But he wasn't sure if the girl really wanted a fight.

Alistair paced slowly to the girl. While walking he said seductively, "Interesting." The girl was still grinning like an idiot, and stood there still. He was face to face to the girl, then he whispered softly, "I don't want to break any of your bones, don't pick a fight with me." He smiled quite excessively then kissed the girl's forehead. He then patted her head and said, "Run along, let's not cause any trouble today." Alistair still felt a bit cautious and put his wand on his pocket, the girl seemed deranged. She looked high, maybe she took some drug this morning, maybe PCP. Alistair turned his back and walked slowly waiting for the girl's response.

Snow studied the first year and thought that he looks so much like an old dude. And being so honest, she didn't stop herself from telling him that. "You look older than my father! What did you do to yourself? Look at those wrinkles!" she shouted, pointing at the fine lines on his forehead and then laughed. Somehow, Snow was freaked out by the boy's appearance. And then she thought that if there are people who are as handsome as Clyde, then there are people as ugly as this person in front of her. And she has to accept that. Snow was glad that she was one of the good-looking ones. "I'm sorry for my behavior." she said quickly. "I forgot for a moment that people are different." she said and smiled again.

Snow coughed when the boy kissed her forehead. And accidentally, her forehead hit the boy's jaw with a loud CRACK! Snow walked back then and then apologized. But then she brought out her wand and pointed it to the boy's head. "Tarantallegra." she said almost calmly, confident that she hit the boy right on the face.

"Circumstances caused my face to be quite deformed," Alistair said cheerfully. "But I'm not ashamed of it, looks doesn't matter in this world anyways." He was walking away now and saw that there isn't a lot of people here. A second year could easily defeat Alistair but he was sure he can overpower a silly girl.

Alistair heard a screech from the girl, it sounded as though someone was being stabbed multiple times. But he realized it was a spell. He got out his wand in time but the spell hit him directly on the face. His feet started to dance and move uncontrollably. Alistair was still standing though but was growing tired. He was trying to remember how to finish a spell effects. Them he remembered, he shouted, "Finite!." Then his legs stopped but it was still jerking. Before the girl could fire another spell, Alistair shouted, "Stupefy!." He was panting and saw a flash of light going to the girl's flat chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back