I Wonder, When i wonder the Streets ; PM To Join

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus was walking through Brightstone as he awaited to meet up with his God Daughter Kida. They had organized to meet up today to get out of the castle so that Remus may be able to do something with his god daughter other then Magic. He patrolled up looking into shop windows as he advanced to a seat and sat to it looking up into the sky as he looked back at the area in front of him, Children were swarming the Street's they had been clearly happy that they were able to move to a different place other then the school itself. To be quite frank Remus was enjoying it as well, when he went out on other days he had to worry about getting to class right on time, But now he knew that students would for sure run late on the Odd occasion if not every occasion. He looked at the floor now, through the gap between his feet which were placed close together. 'I Wonder how Halloweens going to go, Should i let Kida go?' he questioned himself, but deep down knew he couldn't stop her any way, but then it clicked her fathers orders were to ensure her safety in any circumstance. Remus nodded to himself as he thought, but the again she'd have been looking forward to this for quite some time, so Remus may just let her get off with it. He looked into the skies, she may be flying was something that crossed his mind considering she loved to do it so much, then he looked to the paths that he had come up, She loves to walk as well, he thought as so many things crossed his mind. He could finally spend some quality time with his God Daughter.

Kida was excited, she finally got to leave school and meet her God Father Remus down at brightstone. 'no more school' she said to herself as she jumped onto her broom and made her way to brightstone.
Kida arrived over brightstone and looked around for Remus, she sped down dismounting just above the ground and jumping off her broom landing on the ground. Kida held her broom in her hand a quickly fixed up her shirt before running over to were Remus was "Remus" she called out happily as she came to a stop infront of him. she smiled "HI" she said as she spun around she placed her broom on the ground and leaned on it slightly "SO what are we going to do" she smiled she was happy she was finally out of the school grounds she could do anything she wanted... apart from use magic.

Remus smiled as he saw Kida up in the air and then come in with a interesting and entertaining landing. He chuckled as she came running over to him, "Hello." he smiled to her, "Well What are we going to do Huh?" he said grinning to her, "Well first i was going to take us out for a meal, and then Maybe a browse around to some shops, before having a walk around and then having Dinner." He nodded to her, "Lunch, Shopping, Dinner, Sound like a plan?" he asked her with an eye brow raised, he was happy that he didn't have to act so... Professor like for once, he could be himself around Kida, not that he wasn't at the school but he didn't have to worry about the stress of work that was all ways on his mind in the school grounds. Remus had hoped not to see any one he didn't want to especially with Kida, People like Luxen and Morganna wouldn't make a good addition to the night.

Kida jumped up and down "SHOPPING" she said smiling "shopping shopping shopping" shre repeated "clothes" she added "uhmm..er...yeah...SHOPPING" she added again.
Kida smiled "sounds good" she said smiling as she leaned on her broom before kicking it up and making it hover slightly before jumping onto balancing as if she was surfing on the broom.
"yay for brightstone weekend" she said smiling

Remus chuckled as she went of her nut about going shopping and then Balanced on her broom. "Well it'd be a good idea to go for lunch now." he said pulling out his pocket watch and check the time, "One P.M, Perfect." he smiled as he stood from the chair and began walking slowly up to Kida, "Where do you want to eat?" he questioned as he looked around the area for a place that looked appealing to him, to see if Kida may find a place appealing to her before he did, Brightstone didn't seem to be too much of his scene.

Kida smiled as she jumped off the broom and onto the ground, she smiled "what ever you want... as long as its hogs head" she said laughing slightly. Kida hovered her hand over her broom "Up" she comanded as she grabbed onto her broom as it flew into her hand. "lucky i put on my walking boots" she smiled

Remus looked around, "How about the three Broomsticks?" he questioned looking back over at Kida, "That looks rather nice, Warm cozy and maybe some Alcohol." he hoped as he approached the Three broom stick's slowly as he awaited Kida to catch up with him. "Come on you slow poke, Quicker you eat the more shopping time you have." he chuckled to her as he took a glimpse of the shops on the way to the three broom sticks.

Kida turned around when Remus walked to the three broom sticks "fine" she said as she spun on her heels and ran over to him.
"Alcohol, Butterbeer, YUM" she said as she ran over to the shop and opened the door "call me a slow poke HURRY UP"

Remus chuckled as he saw Kida take off toward the three broomsticks, as Remus advanced a little faster when she asked him to hurry, up Passing into the door standing next to her, Looking for a spare table. It was rather busy, probably because of all the Kids being out of school and having lunch, especially at this time. "Where do you want to sit?" he asked looking too the only empty seat which was right next to the window, "I'm Presuming there." he said pointing to the only vacant seat's he could see.

Kida smiled and walked in after him looking at all the full tables, When Remus pointed out a spare table she nodded and smiled "certainly, unless you would like to sit on the roof" she said as she made her way over to the table pushing people's back of the chairs to make room, she may have been thin but she could never fit between two chairs back to back unless she flipped over them, and she knew that she didn't want to draw attention to herself that way.
Kida got some smirks and some back chat when she pushed there chairs in to get past but she didn't care.
she made her way to the table and pulled the chair back before sitting in the chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back