🌹 Rose Giving I want to watch wisteria grow right over my bare feet 'Cause I haven't moved in years

Hugo Stark-West

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
with classes over for the day Hugo made his way outside. it was a nice day and he wondered if he would be able to spot any of his deliver-ees enjoying the late simmer afternoon. She left the castle and headed to the lakes. the thought going to the lakes made him think of a song his mum used to play int the bookshop. apparently she liked it because of the references to some old poets. he had zoned out slightly enjoying the feeling of the sun on his face when he saw someone not to far away, an not only a someone someone from his list. "Hello Wisteria" he said making his way over to her. "I have a rose for you"

@Wisteria Lacewing

Wish was reading a book on mermaids and had gone to the lakeside in the hopes that the matching environment would help her concentrate. It wasn't working exactly, as she wanted to go meet the mermaids first-hand. But that would get her in more trouble than going into the forest, likely. She looked up in surprise when someone said her name, and recognised one of the boys from her brother's year. "Hi Hugo. Oh?" She had been sent roses from her friends before, but Wish still found it unbelievable anybody would want to give her one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back