Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Ai was ecstatic. Tonight was the Yule Ball once again and it would be her third year in attending such a large gathering. She had always enjoyed attending the celebration, but she really didn't like the fact that vacation would be starting soon. She had no plans to stay in Japan and instead would be living somewhere else over the course of the Yuletide Season. She was going to miss her aunt and uncle, but the tension and the depression back home was too much to bear for the girl, thus, she came to the decision of not going back. Tonight would have to be a fun night. It was sure to be a fun night.

For the celebration, Ai was once again going with Heath, only this time, they were not on the same terms as last year. It had been a little different since their fourth year began. Well, for now, the Hufflepuff was too busy wondering if she looked alright or not. She had been frantic since she began to get ready as she wasn't really sure whether her clothes and hair looked alright or did she looked like a mess. Well, in her eyes, she looked fine. Just fine. Question is... Did she look fine in the eyes of someone special? Ai wasn't much for those kinds of things, but who could blame her, it was a part of growing up? And so, when she couldn't get herself any more ready that she already was, she made her way to the Great Hall.

The girl had arrived in the Great Hall and had begun to wait near the doors. Perhaps, she could easily spot Heath there? Or maybe some other friends as well? She wasn't sure, but she knew that tonight, she would be spending time with Heath, well, unless he wanted to go back early then she wouldn't mind. But she was going to have the time of her life tonight before the Christmas vacation begins.

Yule Ball. The only reason that Heath was going was because of Ai. The girl was able to get him to do anything. She always managed to convince him to do things that he did not want to do. He did not even have anything to wear. Ai would be all dressed up and beautiful, and he was going to be there looking like a cowboy. Oh well. He hoped Ai would not be too disappointed. Yes, he liked her, but he was not going to spend more than ten minutes looking for something to wear to an event where he did not even want to be at. Heath sighed and walked out of the common room. He stuffed his hands in his pockets. His attire was relaxed. He would look so out of place at such a lovely event. He did not mind. He was used to getting unwanted attention. He had gotten over it. The only thing he was worried about Ai not liking was his hair. It was pretty long now. He had it back, so it wasn't in the way.

Heath reached the Great Hall, and he saw Ai standing at the entrance. She looked a bit nervous. He smiled and walked to her. "Hope this doesn't disappoint you." he said and looked down at what he was wearing. He looked back up and Ai with a smile. She looked beautiful. He felt so underdressed next to her. He wondered if they would see Conan. He hoped not because Conan was not on his friends list. He never was, and he made Ai blame herself for everything. He held out his hand. "Ready to go in short stuff?" he asked.

Ai kept on waiting by the doors. She wasn't really worried that Heath wouldn't show up or anything, since she was pretty early and besides, she knew that Heath didn't really like these kinds of events in comparison to her, who enjoys participating in such. The Hufflepuff continued to look around and did she begin to notice that the once familiar faces to her were slowly heading out of the castle and were replaced by new faces. It would be quite lonely in the following years without her older brother around, but she knew for sure that she'll somehow survive.

It didn't take long after Ai spotted Heath. She smiled at him and waited for the Hufflepuff boy to reach her. "Why would I be disappointed? I think I'm overdressed," Ai smiled sheepishly at him actually a bit embarrassed that she might have gone a little overboard with preparation. "And besides, I'm the one who practically forced you to go with me," the young girl giggled softly, playfully sticking her tongue out at him. She blushed a faint of red before taking his hand, "Well, as ready as I'll ever be," she said before they walked in together to the celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back