Not open for further replies.

Esmerelda Lazuli

OOC First Name
Jasmine ;-)
Wand
13", Ivy and essence of dragon scale
Lazulis for Adoption
Free to a good RPer

The Lazuli family is an old English family, the members of which tend to be interested in the dark side. Theoretically they are a pureblood family, but I haven't applied for this. The general family traits are:
- Dark hair
- Intense blue eyes
- Vaguely evil
- Intelligent (i.e. if not in Slytherin they would be in Ravenclaw)
Some or all of these characteristics are preferable if playing a Lazuli character.

The Lazuli family also has a family legend and family crest, which I will post links to here when I actually get round to putting them on the internet.

The link to the family tree is here. To access use the email: lazulifamily.tree@gmail.com and the password: lazulifamily

List of available characters:
Isadora Lazuli
Liana Feather
Andrew Lazuli
Zara Lazuli
Ebeneezer Lazuli
Fabian Lazuli
Zelos Lazuli
Gerda Lazuli
(Horatio Lazuli is also available, but as he is the patriach of the family you would have restricted range as to his behaviour. PM me if you want more information about him.)

There are also various deceased Lazuli characters available for resurrection if this list is exhausted, or for becoming ghosts if you can think of a good reason why they would.
Note: most of the Lazuli family live in England or other areas of the UK.

PM me or Elodie Kesslar if you would like any more information.

Bump.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back