Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Briar made her way along the fourth floor corridor. she was heading up to the Gryffindor tower after dinner. however she was going a slightly slower rout than normal as she had no specific desire to be there, mainly because it was too full of people, especially now that people were discussing what they had done during the break with their family. of corse Briar didn't have much to talk about. she had spent that whole of the last five years at the school. she poured on the third floor and looked out of the window, it was raining quite heavily, so the glass was hard to see through, especially as it was dark. she leaned against the wall and and watched groups of students walked down. they were mainly hufflepuffs, ravenclaws, and gryffindors, heading back to their common room.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry it took so long to reply RL got in the way

Katie trailed after the other first years heading back to their common rooms. She didnt join in with any of the current conversations. She didn't have any holiday stories to add, she never did anything for the holidays except do work for her aunt, not something she relished on talking about. Glancing at an older figure leaning against a wall Katie frowned and stopped. The girl looked familar, pushing her new glasses up her nose she made her way over to the older Gryffindor girl. "Don't I know you?" she asked quietly looking up at Briar. She was sure she met the girl before but she couldn't put her finger on where.

briar saw a first year girl head towards her. at first she thought that it was a gryffindor coming over to ask her something, as she was a prefect she tried as hard as she could to help the younger students especially her first years. however she noticed that his girl was wearing the hufflepuff uniform. she smiled at her, house didn't matter to her, if the girl needed a hand then she would offer it. the girl did seem vaguely familiar. however she couldn't out her hand on where she had seen her before, it want like she knew any wizard (or muggle families) out side of school she she probably hadn't met her before, maybe she had an older sibling, yes that was probably it. however once the girl started talking she realised where she recognised her from. "your katie, aren't you, you live near the park, and you have an aunt who you run away from. you spend a couple of weeks in my room at the cauldron about four years ago, I'm Briar" she said, introducing herself again, just in case the girl had forgotten. Kate had grown up, and looked a lot different, like she guessed that she had to, she certainly looked a lot more civilised and less wild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back