Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Andrews

OOC First Name
Olivia xx
Wand
Bamboo and Daisy Petals, 12"
Friends. RPers. More friends.

I DO NOT get along with my mum. Thats an understatement actually.

We had a fight last night. Sort of a combination of 1. Disagreements over the HPV vaccine. 2. Me being ultra tired from school. 3. Me having so much homework that I don't have time for family things.

The homework thing is only recent. Mum decided that this year we'd be more like a 'family'. She just had to pick the year where I was starting NCEA. *mutters darkly*

Anyway, aside from my problems, I'd like to do a Brittany and thank you all for putting up with me. My erratic moods, crazy and OTT RPs, and the fact that I take grudges seriously kinda ruin things for people.

Honestly, the school counciller is awful.

I'll miss you over this week. HNZ is the thing that keeps me grounded.

See ya,

Olivia xxxx ♥

(Nick, I'll try to get online to check my PMs tomorrow morning :p :r )

[color=cf86ba]Aww Livi! A whole week! Bah Humbug! I will miss you! At least you can get on at school, although choir is pretty full on right now, for the concert thingy. Anyways I wuv youu! *hugs* I so hope you can get the vaccine at the doctors....darn your mum, anywhi I better go....RP RP RP

Wuv Brittawee :) :hug:
[/color]

Choir is always busy. Besides, its good to be doing frequent practices, coz we aren't gonna be a very good choir now that Karen's in charge of four of them.

I'm back now! Sorry for the past week, I'll try to catch up on RPs tonight.

Thanks for being so patient,

Olivia xx

Glad to have you back :) look forward to seeing you on Abathyn before she becomes dormant! I will start Mel having the twins today and let you know when Abathyn should join in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back