I shudder no more...

Chavdar Zhefarovich

Wand
Poisonwood 14 3/4" Core of Basilisk Fang and Ebony 14" Core of Chimera Scale
It has been over two years since Chavdar and Rosaline had been together as a couple, but known each other for three, if that. It had probably been the happiest years of this Death Eater's life. Though now that he was what he was, Chavdar did not change at all that much. His views on muggle-borns and muggles had not changed, nor has his demeanor. He might be a bit quieter out in public, but overall, he was now just back to his original self. He did not seem to have two sides anymore, and he was at peace. Chavdar never regretted his decision to become what he did. He put Zinaida and Vladimir to bed, oh how much they have grown! Barely two years old, and Chavdar was a proud parent. The cribs had been changed out with two twin-sized beds. They were small, but he felt that the twins would need to have a larger bed for each other.

They were often quite active at night. The one thing he didn't look forward to was the terrible twos that most parents went through. Chavdar released a sigh as he turned off the light to their bedroom and closed the door behind him. Rosaline recently had her shoulder branded by the family, but by now, it should be healed enough so it wouldn't hurt nearly as bad. Chavdar entered their bedroom. Chavdar was actually pleased with redecorating the place. Everything seemed to have a more classy appeal to it. The house was not so large as a manor, but it was a decent size for a large family. The basement and everything below it was charmed to be bigger in case friends of the teenagers happened to come over or cousins of the family. Things were looking up in Chavdar's eyes. He just wondered when Rosaline would be up and in here with him. He had something planned for the night. Lit candles on the dresser and furniture, just for a night of relaxation between a married couple happily in love.

Since the death of the young boy at Hogwarts, it had occurred to Rosaline that she could very easily loose her family. It was a frightening thought so she apparated home and for the day she spent it with her twins and her love. It was nearly three years of perfection between them, the fact that Chavdar was a Death Eater no longer annoyed or frightened her, she accepted that he was doing this for their protection. And as the day came to an end she followed her husband up to the twins bedroom as he put them to bed. She leaned on the side of the door and smiled as she watched him put Vladimir and Zinaida to bed. She couldn’t believe that they were two years old already and moments like these brought her further to the thought of quitting her job and being at home with them. She would have to talk to Chavdar about it at a later time.

She smiled as he left and went up to their bedroom, but she didn’t follow directly. Rosaline opened the door to her childrens’ bedroom and smiled softly at her children who already seemed to be drifting off to sleep but opened and closed the palm of their hands as a greeting to her. Rosaline said a quiet goodnight to her twins before flicking off the light and softly closing the door behind her and heading to the bedroom she shared with her love.

During the past month when Rosaline was going through some of the worst pain in her life, Chavdar had helped her through it all and it made her love him more then she had before. He was so perfectly supportive of her and although she was still in pain because of the branding, she was often able to forget about it because he reminded her why she had gotten it in the first place and as she opened the door a fresh wave of adoration came upon her as she saw the room was lined with candles.

It wasn't a big thing, sure, but something simple that allowed them to be relaxed together was all she wanted. Rosaline wanted nothing but to spend time with her husband. She closed the door behind her and walked towards him with a soft smile, as always with him, as natural as ever. Her sapphire blue eyes were light and affectionate, as she wrapped her arms around him carefully. "I love you Chavdar," she said.

Chavdar felt arms about him, and he smiled down at Rosaline. Gently, his lips pressed against her forehead, and he murmured, “I love you too, Rosaline.” Truth laced his Bulgarian accent that just fails to go away completely. He smiled softly and warmly, one that only is shared to the privacy of his home. It was rare for this man to express his true nature. When he needed to go destroy a few things, he had a built and charms arena in the basements, like a dueling arena. As long as he kept his attitude and all in check, nothing could or would go wrong. Not while he was around.

He pulled from Rosaline, two hands on her waist. He kept in mind how much the tattoo would feel. The door was closed, and all that existed in the world right now was just the two of them. Chavdar spoke softly, “Shall I lead you to the bed? I am sure you are in need of a relaxing massage after handling those teenagers at the school.” Chavdar knew that he would have to be extremely careful around her shoulder. Chavdar was determined to get some long needed relaxation in tonight. Chavdar did not feel that he needed to remove any article of clothing, but he might have to as this evening continues.

Rosaline slid the lids over her blue eyes as Chavdar kissed her forehead and told her he loved her. The private moments like these were her favorite, when she felt invincible and at the top of the world just because of the words and soft actions her husband shared with her. She knew that no where else but in their home would they show such affections for one another, they both were rather conservative in that sense which made these moments ten times more special to her and needed ten times more.

As Chavdar pulled away from her, Rosaline opened her eyes and gazed deeply into his stormy eyes. “Mmm, yes,” she said softly, kissing him softly and as she pulled away her lips lingered on his. Their honeymoon had not seemed to end even as the trip did, it was so different to herself and her late husband and she no longer felt guilt about the whole situation between herself and Chavdar. Rosaline had not even visited Vaschel’s grave in September like she had every year because she was so at peace with everything in their life.

Chavdar adored moments like these, those that he truly treasured. Lips lingered on his own, Chavdar wondered why in the world was it him that ended up so lucky? They had their troubles a few years ago, their ups and downs because of family. But in the end, they were still together, and moments such as this one would never cease to end. Chavdar smiled gently down to her, as he removed his jacket but not his shirt. No, he was one of those types of men who had an excellent body build not never showed it off.

Using magic, it was put out of the way. Slowly, he backed away from his love, and to the bed. A few extra pillows were removed, and he opened his hand out to her. This night was dedicated to her, much as it happened about every week when both had the time. Chavdar was truly romantic in a strange sense, as it would seem that someone like him, in a family like his own, in a group full of killers and mudblood exterminators, could be as affectionate and loving as he was now. Everything about his life seemed to be looking for the better. And for the thoughts running in Chavdar’s, whatever happens tonight happens. And there would be no surprise consequences. For them, there were no bad consequences.

Rosaline watched as Chavdar made their bed free of some pillows and as his hand was offered to her she took it with a smile. The candles that lined the room, the love that she was giving and receiving from her husband, made everything absolute perfection. She had thought that things couldn’t get better with this day but her love’s natural romanticism did. Rosaline was truly blessed to have this family, no matter how messy it was when everything came to be. When she thought back to Avrille and Hadan’s freeze outs to herself and Chavdar she knew that it was worth it and it was the same when she thought of the mistake that lead herself and Chavdar to actually be wed today, well there was absolutely nothing she would want to change if she had a time turner before her.

And as Rosaline looked into the stormy eyes of her love’s she knew he felt the same. Their happiness had not been compromised once and nor had their love for one another and to show that she loved Chavdar more then anything, she gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

Chavdar's fingers wrapped around Rosaline's, and he led her to the bed. Time would only tell about what would happen tonight. It would be no accident, as both were needing it. Chavdar would prove his love to Rosaline, as he did as much as he could possible. Perhaps it was just something he did, to make their home as much as a paradise as possible considering their circumstances in the past. The candles would remain lit, and the romance would begin.
Felt the need to skip some time here...
The warm blankets covered the couple deeply in love, and the candles were almost used up. The room was warm as well, for obvious reasons, and Chavdar's head rested against his pillow. He had one arm wrapped around his wife, and Chavdar was thoroughly satisfied with how tonight had ended. He just hoped that Rosaline's brand wasn't hurting much now. He had done his best not to harm it in any fashion. The children were fast asleep, and never in Chavdar's wildest dreams would he have thought his life would have ended up so perfect. He had the ones he loved with him, and that was all he needed. It was all everyone needed, but some were just too blind to really find out their true happiness in life, whereas Chavdar has. He turned his head to stared at his beloved and he murmured, "You are the love of my life, and nothing will ever come between us."

Rosaline was blissfully tired and curled up with her husband. In the silence she fiddled with his long blond hair affectionately, her joyous, sapphire blue eyes watching Chavdar and as she went to lean over to him to give him a soft peck on the cheek he turned his view to her, bringing her to redden and smile widely at him. “Oh Chav,” she said as she put her hands on his cheeks. “I love you too," Rosaline said, kissing him softly before adding, "I'm so greatful for everything we have together."

Chavdar smiled as well. He was so happy with Rosaline. He pecked her gently on the lips, lingering there to inhale in the sweet scent Rosaline had upon her fair skin. With a smirk, he pulled away and he teased, “If you weren’t so beastly, and wore me out, I would say we could go for round two, but…” Chavdar laughed, his teasing side coming out. Though it was almost true. He couldn’t have another round, for he was so exhausted. Chavdar could easily fall asleep as if nothing more existed in this world right here and now.

Rosaline wrapped her arms around him adoringly, her slender fingers making soft, small lines along his muscles. And at his joke, she blushed and laughed with him, a little bit more shyly mind you, due to her conservativeness which was hard to believe after what had just happened between the husband and wife. "Chavdar." She gave him a glance that said that he was just as "beastly" as she had been said to be. Rosaline pulled away slightly and very carefully, she rested herself herself face down on the bed so her shoulder wouldn't be hurt anymore then it was. Once she was laying comfortable close to her husband, Rosaline said, "I'm thinking of quitting from Hogwarts." She smiled light heartedly as she added, "I want to spend more time with you and the twins." Rosaline knew that they could afford not working and that she had originally gotten the job simply to take up her spare time and since her babies were born she hated herself for being away from them. And after what had happened she felt as if she had missed the loves of her life and she needed to be close to them, but just to have her love's input she asked, "What do you think about that?"

Chavdar chuckled at the look she just given him. He turned his body so he was laying on his side, with one of his arms supporting his head, staring at his love with dark, stormy eyes. The news that she had given him startled him, but it also made him smile as well. She wanted his input, which was rather obvious of what it was. A mother could barely stay away from her children, and that he understood. He too thought about quitting his own job to spend time with the children, but he also thought it was an excellent cover for what he was now. "I can see why you want to, and I respect and honor your decision. Plus, that gives me more time with you, so how can I argue with that?" He chuckled softly, and half of his mind wondered what it would be like to even work at Hogwarts. Not that he would though.

Rosaline smiled at her love as he answered her question and thought, just to make less of a hassle she would quit after the semester ended, it would give one whole semester for the Headmaster to find another, besides it was only flying. It really wasn't important, nor was it her greatest talent, but she felt that it was right for her to be at home with her family now. "Mmm," she agreed as Chavdar said that it would give them more time together, which was one of the main reasons she had brought this up. "The more time we spend together the better, right?" she asked rhetorically, with a playfully sultry glint in her blue eyes, before she chuckled to herself.

In all seriousness, Rosaline missed Chavdar terribly when they were away from one another, usually due to the inability to travel every day back to her home because it just was easiest to stay at Hogwarts when she knew early each morning she would have to get up and teach the dimwitted first years how to handle themselves on a broom; which, Rosaline was certain, even Chimpanzees could do. "The one thing that worries me," she said in a small rebuttal of her previous suggestion, "A boy recently died. What about Hadan or Avrille? I know they can handle themselves but.. they are our children Chavdar. Just as much as Zinaida and Vladimir are. How can we trust people we don't even know with them? Especially now that Hadan is spending more time with that Fox boy." She sighed, knowing that her worries were aired at the wrong time but it frightened her to think that their children could be murdered by centaurs, giants and other mudwallowers of the like.

Rosaline looked into her husbands stormy eyes, that despite the wildness of them calmed her more then anything could and asked, "Am I being too protective of them?" There was a line between caring parent and overly protective and Rosaline knew that she should trust Kalif and Prodan to watch over them, or she trusted Kalif to. She and the Death Eater seemed to have mutual ground with one another.

"Indeed, it is for the better," Chavdar smiled. Raising the twins together, assisting Avrille and Hadan. Hadan seemed a bit easier now to handle. Perhaps that Raffael kid did a real number on her. Then again, Chavdar only knew the boy from one meeting, and he was on Chavdar's good side. As for the couple that were both males, he wasn't too sure. As long as they didn't come around too often. Chavdar's house was no party house, that was for certain. What Rosaline said next caused Chavdar to sit up just a bit, but the blankets still covered most of his body. A child had died? In Hogwarts? Now that was a rare occurrence. Chavdar thought for a moment, before he sighed, "I didn't know a child died over there. But I am almost certain that Kalif and Prodan will be keeping an extra close eye on them."

But would they be able to keep tabs on them, all the time? "Hadan is a smart girl, she knows how to handle herself. Avrille is too, or else she wouldn't be in Ravenclaw. I assume that is...the house for the smart kids." Chavdar was protective, but not overly so. His hand stroked Rosaline's hair softly, and he grinned, "You aren't. You are doing what all mothers do, worry. But with two big men watching over them, everything will be fine. I promise."

Rosaline nodded her head solemnly at Chavdar as he seemed to silently question what she had said. She nodded her head softly in agreeance with Chavdar, their children were both intelligent and she trusted them completely. She just didn't trust anyone else's children or the creatures in the Forbidden Forest. "I know they are," she said quietly, feeling only a tad badly for her worrying as Chavdar calmed her by brushing her hair out of the way. "I know," she said, sighing at her own tiny freak out before she said softly, "Mmm, Chav." She placed a soft kiss on his cheek before nestling in close to him and staying silent joy. "I can't wait to be home more with you. I miss you so much when we're away from one another," she said as she closed her eyes as she took in the sweet scent of her husband and let her body relax completely.

are we doing anything for a discovery thread or not at all?

Chavdar wrapped his arm around Rosaline, only pulling her closer still. He murmured, “I cannot wait either. It is about time you are home more.” Chavdar spoke true to his words, and he said nothing more. His exhaustion from work, his Death Eater duties, his family, and the rather exciting event that happened just moments ago had given in and caused Chavdar to fall into a deep, well deserved slumber.

I would prefer not to. I have to end most threads before IC Dec. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back