I promise you

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru stood at the alter for a second time in so many months. This time he had a smile on his face and could hardly wait to see his beloved making her way to him. There where very few people here. Just enough people to keep his parents and there spies away. If they caught wind of him marrying Sunako they would kill the both of them maybe even everyone that was helping them pull this off. Clasping his hands behind him. Tohoru hopped he wouldn't mess this up. If the wedding went off without a hitch than maybe just maybe Tohoru could bring the Koshiba family one step closer to finding true happiness. In the past fifty years no Koshiba marriage had happened because the two marrying had been in love they had all been for connections. Not today thou on this most perfect spring day. Tohoru Koshiba was going to marry the women he was truly in love with why it had taken him so many years to figure this out he would never understand why but the past was in the past. All that mattered was that within in the hour she would forever be his.

Eden was seated in the front. In a matter of moments Tohoru and Sunako would be wedded and by the end of the night if Tohoru did the job right Sunako would be carrying the next generation of Koshiba. Eden kept her wand ready on her lap. In her ear hidden by her hair was her ear piece that connected her with Hoshi and the rest of the body guards that where stationed around her house. "The garden is clear go ahead and send Sunako out when she is ready." Eden said as she locked eyes with Lilith who was by the door wand at the ready just in case.

Little Miss sunshine. As everyone in the Koshiba family called Lilith was standing at the back of the garden just like she had been told. Her trademark smile was on her face but Lilith was ready for anything. No one in the Koshiba family wanted Tohoru to be happy more than Lilith did. It was just her nature to want to see everyone happy. It was still a surprise to see Tohoru marrying a girl, but if she made him happy and he made her happy who was Lilith to say anything against it? Hearing Eden speak to Hoshi. Lilith had to add her two cents in. "Let's not rush her now. Remember Eden it took you eight hours to get ready for your sham of a wedding." Lilith told her sister gently.

"That's because Eden needs to have everything her way and her way takes a very long time. As for Sunako she's ready." Came floating through the mouth piece. Hoshi had done a very good job getting a security detail that would not go running to her father afterwards then again they where all under threat by not one but three Koshiba which was a very scary thing indeed even if it was only the younger generation. Hoshi looked back at Sunako who was holding her flowers as lightly as she could but Hoshi could see that the girl was paler than usual. "Cheer up girl, your going to be Honored Wife now." Hoshi told her with a smile.

Sunako wanted to scoff. Honored she said, the only honor that the Koshiba girls would offer her would be the honor of listening to them speak. Through out the weeks leading up to the wedding Sunako had been lightning schooled in everything from what shoes to ware in public to what to eat so she didn't gain weight but she could still bare child, How to address people, how to do this, how to do that like a noble woman and not a common street rat. She had been raised among common streets rats and did not see at all why things had to be so complicated as the higher class seemed to make things seem. Sunako had more than once shown up a tutor by resting exactly what she was trying to teach her. It was a matter of Sunako no knowing and more of Sunako just didn't want to. She was a woman of science after all. Progress and all that.

The test tubes didn't care if she had bought her shoes at a thrift or surplus store, her chemicals wouldn't talk bad about her if she wore last years fashions, her expiraments didn't give a rats ass if she ate meat with a salad fork. The didn't care and nether did the man she was about to marry. He had shown over the weeks that he, like a presuse few others, accepted her for who she was, a freak of nature. She had shown him what she did to animals in order to see the side effects of a certain chemical, she had dissected one of the men that had beat her that night in one of the rooms off of her's. When Tohoru had walked in all he did was watch as she worked on the screaming man for the toxin that she had fed him had enlongated his life. The man had eventually died of course but Sunako had gotten all the notes that she had needed and Tohoru had not loved her any less.

Now she stood in one of the rooms of Eden's home ready to make her way over to him. Sunako planned to ask them if they could not just leave all this behind. She wasn't meant glamour such of this. Her simple yet very pretty wedding dress showed that. Sunako heard Eden give the go ahead through Hoshi's headset and started to walk out without a word. She knew what Hoshi was going to say anyway and she had always prided herself on doing things without being told. She walked out to Eden's garden where the world seemed to fade away. There was Tohoru Koshiba, the man she had loved for most of her life. Suddenly the weeks before did not seem so bad after all. It had all been to be with him.

Tohoru was starting to get antsy. It was less than three weeks ago that Sunako had agreed to marry him but it already seemed like to long. Watching as Eden got to feet and took her place at the head of the alter. Lilith also moved and took her place and Hoshi was soon in place. As the seconds slowly passed. Tohoru heard the first strings of music play. The doors opened and in that moment every second that had passed leading up to this moment no longer mattered. "Eden, Hoshi you have taken my Sunako and turned her into the goddess I have known she could be." Tohoru whispered as the girl he had loved all his life made her way to them.

Finally Sunako was there in front of him. Lilith wordlessly took the flowers and stepped back into place. Tohoru took Sunako's small hands in his. With a heart overflowing Tohoru took a deep breath and smiled. "It should be against the law for you to look so beautiful." Tohoru whispered to Sunako. Looking to where Eden stood. Tohoru smiled at her. "Ready when you are." Tohoru said his voice strong and clear. The clouds above them finally parted and let the light of the full moon shine down on them. The stars twinkled brightly above them. The moment couldn't be more perfect.

Eden smiled at Sunako as she joined hands with Tohoru. She was very happy to see such a pair so in love. It gave her hope that if these two could find true love than maybe just maybe she would find it as well. Tohoru told her that he was in fact ready. Nodding her head Eden waved her wand and a stand appeared with the family bible on it opened to the spot that it hadn't been used in years. Clearing her voice Eden started to read. "There is nothing more beautiful in life than that of a couple in love. From this day on Sunako and Tohoru you will be one. In times of trouble and in times of happiness all you will have to do is turn to one another and you won't be alone. A love as pure and simple as this can never be destroyed as long as you cling to one another. If you two agree to forsake all others for as long as you both shall live till death do you part please respond with I promise." Eden stopped speaking and looked at Tohoru and Sunako waiting for them to respond.

Tohoru wished this part would hurry but he knew that soon very soon he could take Sunako from this place and show her all the happiness in the world. As Eden spoke Tohoru felt his heart start to pick up speed. The words he had only read where coming alive with each word she spoke. It was music to his ears. Eden asked for there promise. Tohoru met Sunako's eyes and spoke to her and only her. "Sunako Watanuki. I Tohoru Koshiba promise you from this moment on you will never want for anything. I will love you until my very last breath. You wont just be my wife. You will be my lover and best friend. I will care for you in sickness and health. I will never leave you for another. Everything that I have or will have is yours, you don't even have to ask. From this moment on I am your husband and will remain as such until my dying day." Tohoru promised as he slid the wedding band on to Sunako's hand until it locked with her engagement ring.

Tohoru felt strongly for her, she knew this now. Sunako looked Eden, who was for some reason allowed to marry them, and nodded. "I promise." She said out loud, She looked at her beloved and nodded at him too. "Then for you I will kill." Was all she said into his ear as she too put a band on his finger. A slave born becoming a Koshiba. Hoshi had been right. If anyone caught wind of what was being done here all here would be worse than dead. Not that Sunako would make it easy for them. She had been trained in combat after all. Anything and everything to make herself to the lethal force that was needed to be a guard and caretaker to a Koshiba. She was one as well now, go figure.

Eden watched as Tohoru and Sunako promised themselves to each other. Seeing to people so in love warmed Eden's heart. Shaking her head the young Death Eater waved her wand and the stand was gone. "Than by the power given to me by Koaru Koshiba himself. I name you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Eden said as she moved the stand besides Hoshi and Lilith.

Tohoru couldn't stop from smiling as Sunako promised to be his forever. When Eden named them married. Tohoru picked Sunako up and kissed her as if no one else was there. As there lips touched the sky above them opened up and rose petals rained down upon them. Knowing that this was a trick Eden's, Tohoru made a note to do something just as amazing for her when she finally stopped trying to be so tough and let herself fully fall in love with someone. Once the kiss was over Tohoru put Sunako down and looked deep into her eyes. "So Mrs. Koshiba where do you want to go for your honeymoon? Anywhere you want to go and we will go." Tohoru said joyfully.

Sunako, has she been in her senses, would have made a dark comment about useless exsibitions of magic but Sunako Koshiba was not in her right mind at the moment. She was kissing back her now husband as if she where the Dementor that she was whispered to be. When they came up for breath Sunako was asked where she wanted to go for the honey moon and she had only one answer to that. "Away from here." She said with her arms still around his neck. There was no where she didn't want to be at the moment. No where that was as long as Tohoru was there with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back