I need YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel Woods

OOC First Name
Melissa aka Mel
Wand
Not likely...
This is Mel Woods a character that I haven't been able to use properly before, but now I would like to.

She was a seventeen year old Gryffindor on HWA who was murdered when she was in hospital, she doesn't know who murdered her, and frankly, she doesn't care. She just hates them for murdering her because if she hadn't been killed she would've been nineteen, and have Chase Blade as her best friend as usual. She doesn't know he's in Azkaban obviously... :r

She doesn't act like a Gryffindor as she has had Slytherin boyfriends, and has had split personalities, it is during one of these "personalities" that she dated a Slytherin named Travis Storm. Even though she doesn't have split personalities anymore, she doesn't like Gryffindors or the other houses and only likes Slytherins. Travis would now be eighteen. She and him would still probably be friends despite her breaking up with him, though he would probably be upset at her still most likely, but they could become friends. She's not sure why she got sorted into Gryffindor, since her parents were Death Eaters, but she figured that when she was young and eleven she was innocent. When she grew older, she hung out with Slytherins and acted like them, and even though she's a ghost now, she would still act like a Slytherin, and she's a pure-blood supremacist because of her friends that are still alive.

She doesn't like meeting new people, but of course she's a ghost at a school, so of course she would be meeting people that she doesn't know.

She and Camille Parker (her younger cousin) are arguing, since Camille blames Mel for her death, and Mel is gloomy about that, and would love to pick on anyone that gets in her way. Preferably younger students, so maybe up to fourth years.

So what I need is:
I need some people that are willing to have Mel pick on them, preferably muggle-borns and half-bloods or shy pure-bloods.

I need people (Hopefully Slytherins) that would be niceish to Mel, and sort of treat her as one of them.

And finally, I need people that are willing to annoy Mel, and are willing to take what she can dish back out.

And if you do choose to become one of these, I'd appreciate it if you RPed two decent size paragraphs, so hopefully we can RP soon!

PM me or reply here if you'd like to do any of these?

Hi there I have Milena, which needs to be active for a while or so. She's french and yes a slytherin. Don't let her looks fool you for deep inside she's evil .Though she is also indeed friendly (Made friends with a houseelf before :p ) Milena is a loner for other people seems to misunderstood her. Loves playing the guitar along with singing of course. For more details just ask me. :r

Milena: I had a look at her Character Development and I noticed she was scared of Cemeteries. Does that mean she'd be frightened of ghosts? And also, is it all right that if you want Milena to be friends with Mel, she'd have to impress her of course, and Mel isn't impressed very easily, especially since she's become a ghost. You also said she's evil, is she pure-evil, or is she just slowly turning evil?

Well she's trying to overcome that though she's not afraid of ghost just being around with coffins I guess. ..then she's also turning into the dark side..

Okay then. :) Awesome. :D Do you want to start RPing them now together, to see how they get along? And would you like me to start the topic?

Oh, and one other question. Will you be able to RP at least two decent size paragraphs in each post? :)

YES though maybe i'll be replying late coz it's like 12midnight here need to go to bed soon. YES please do start. YES. as long as the RP isn't that dull or boring :p

Awesome. :) I'll start it asap.

Hi! I have Danielle going into Hogwarts, she could probably annoy Mel, and pick on her back. I don't think its that bad of an idea. :p

I have Sophia Leingod, she can probably be piked on by Mel, well, she's not that shy, but rather, she's very optimistic. It's like Mel would probably bully her but she wouldn't mind it. She's a hufflepuff by the way..:D

Danielle: Definitely. :) Would you like to start or me?

And Raze: That sounds great. I love the idea. But Mel would be disappointed that she won't react... :( Oh well, it'll be fun to have Mel annoyed... :r Would you like to start or me?

Jessica Williamson said:

And Raze: That sounds great. I love the idea. But Mel would be disappointed that she won't react... :( Oh well, it'll be fun to have Mel annoyed... :r Would you like to start or me?
Can you start it please? :D

Jessica Williamson said:

Can you start?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back