Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
It was really hard for Jenna to get up today, but she decided she would eat her breakfast and then go look for her girlfriend Nicol. She knew she was Iris, but this time she wanted to talk to Nicol and shake her heart, or at least hope to talk to someone. After breakfast, the girl went to the Slytherin table and sat down next to the girl. ''Hey, Nicol! Can we talk?'' She hoped her best friend would have some free time and wiped her tears.

Valentines and rose giving had been pretty excited, even if the dance had ended up being a let down in the end. Nicole didn't want to blame Iris or her floromancy for it, it wasn't her fault in anyway, but she was still feeling bitter about it, stabbing the butter for her toast aggressively with her knife. Nicole startled when Jenna sat down next to her, gently setting the knife down and smiling at her once Nicole had registered who it was. At least Jenna had gotten a date to the ball and probably had a lovely time. "Jenna, hey," She said warmly, her face falling when she saw Jenna wipe at her face. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" Nicole asked, reach out to rub Jenna's shoulder comfortingly.

Jenna sighed to herself, but she was glad the girlfriend had time to talk. She really appreciated friendship with Nicole and she was a great girl and also a great friend. ''How are you?'' Jenna asked first and wanna more know about her and then later only talk to hear. ''I'm not sure! I have a fight my brother. I felt very guilty when my mom died and I blame myself very often for it. I told my brother that I was really sorry when it happened and that it was my fault when she died. He did not express any emotion and I realized that he also thinks I was fault.'' She didn't say her brother none emotion and that was a zero. Thomas it was more like a hard rock than being able to let emotion through the rocks. She remembered a conversation in which he mentioned Bell more than just talking to someone. Sometimes she was with her brother and she wasn't a sister who could understand and support her now.

''Ī'm so sorry you need hear that my problems, and i'm so angry with him. He also ignored that I wanted his advice on the boy because there is someone I really like and I don't know how to attract his attention'' She finally calmed down and was sad to watch from the sidelines when she was bothering Nicol with her problems and she knew she needed a friend to cry on. ''I'm sorry, Nicol!'' She again said that word to Nicol..

Last edited:
Nicole set her knife aside, shuffling in her seat to face Jenna properly, frowning with concern. "I'm fine, I'm more worried about why you're crying," She said softly, pulling at face at a nearby Slytherin in the hopes that they would get the hint and give them some privacy. She felt a pang of pity when Jenna mentioned fighting with her brother, she imagined maybe Jenna and Thomas got along better than she and Ryan did, and it was upsetting Jenna, especially with them all being away from the rest of their family, but as Jenna continued, Nicole felt her jaw drop. "Oh, oh Jenna I'm sorry," Nicole said placatingly, patting her shoulder again as she digested what Jenna was telling her. "I'm sure it wasn't your fault, and if Thomas blames you than he can go fall off a broom, that's just unfair," She added, fighting the urge to ask Jenna what happened. Honestly, Nicole wasn't sure she wanted to know.

It was almost a relief when Jenna brought up potentially liking a boy as well. Was it selfish that Nicole would rather help Jenna with her boy problems than her.. other problems. At least Nicole could actually help with boy problems. "Do you want to talk to me about it? If you like someone, you should tell me, that's what best friends are for." She said encouragingly, eager for the subject change if Jenna was.

''Aww, thanky so much Nicol.'' The dark woman wiped her tears and she didn't feel as sad anymore as she had come here and sat down next to the girl. She trusted Nicola and appreciated the girlfriend's friendship, so she's going to come up with something nice for her and thank you when she listened. ''It's okey! Do you think i need talk to my brother?'' Jenna wanna know what Nicol was thinking about that idea, becouse he was her brother and he was always be there with her and listening and cherrup to girl. ''I could imagine him falling off the broom, but I couldn't wish him anything because, I remember breaking my arm and it was not pleasant. The hand hurts a lot and I know and hope his brother doesn't think because it's really not fair'' Jenna smiled to Nicol and Jenna was good person and she know better not doing bad things to other when you wanna live to your own heart.

''I really appreciate that you listened to me and if you have any problems you can always come to me, even at night'' She say to Nicol and hoped she would be feal better. ''He is from Hufflepuff house and he name is Wendall Layton. He is perfect and realy smart boy and funny. '' Jenna smiled to Nicol. ''Thanky, so much Nicol!'' The girl hugged Nicole and felt her grateful, but then let her go. ''How was your Valentin dance?'' She asked to Nicol.

Nicole smiled cautiously as Jenna wiped at her tears, pausing a moment before digging in her bag for some tissues to offer her. She chewed on her lip though when Jenna asked about talking about it to Thomas. "I mean it's probably good to talk about it if you think he's upset about it too.." She offered slowly. "But if he's going to keep upsetting you maybe you should ask your.. dad to help?" Sometimes things were best mediated by parents, Nicole figured, and while she hadn't known about Jenna's mother, she was pretty sure Jenna had mentioned her dad at some point, at least she hoped so. "Brother's can be such a pain," She said sympathetically.

It was a much easier conversation when Jenna moved onto to talking about her crush though Nicole scrunched up her face when she tried to remember which one was Wendall. "Wendall.. Isn't he that kid who got stuck on the train platform at the start of the year?" She said, barely smothering a smile at the thought. She was pretty sure Wendall was a little weird and clumsy, but it was cute that Jenna liked him. Though she could probably do better. "I'm sure he's.. nice," She said encouragingly. She squeezed Jenna back tightly when the girl hugged her, patting the back of Jenna's head like her mum did sometimes. "Of course, and you can ask me for advice any time!" She said in return. "The dance was kind of boring honestly, I'd much rather bug you about Wendall." She said with a grin and a cloying voice, battering her eyes. Nicole was happy that the conversation had shifted to lighter things.

Jenna really appreciated the day Nicol met. She really could understand how she felt. The girl had already figured out that she could give her a friendship bracelet next time. ''Yes, i feal lot of better right now. Do you have plans for today?'' Hufflepuff girl wanted know about Nicol and mayby go together a little walk our something like that? ''Yes, Brothers is such a pain!'' Jenna smiled to Nicol and she wanted later go back to Hufflepuff table and something to eat becouse this day would be long.

'' He stuck on the train platform on first day at shcool? He probably was nervous about shcool'' The dark-haired woman was not happy about Wendall, but she felt along and definitely it was hard to start school at the new school and it was normal to feel afraid and feel a little awkward. Jenna was definitely not afraid of going down on her first day and maybe she should have thought about Gryffindor anyway?''Thanky, so much Nicol, i won't forget this, how you help me today!'' Jenna smiled to Nicol and she looked to hear and listened what she say about the dance and later for the Wendall. ''Mine was to boring. Corey didn't even come and explain why he had changed her mind to come to the dance and I thought we are friends. Maybe next time we go to dance all together? Hey, i'm not sure, if Wendall would be ask me to go the dance'' Jenna smiled.

Nicole was relieved that Jenna was feeling better, nodding in knowing sympathy as they both complained about their brothers. She'd thought it might be nicer to have a brother closer to your own age like Jenna did with Thomas, but it sounded just as annoying as having a little brother. "No big plans, just classes as stuff. But I'll see you for lunch, right?" The girls had been making a solid effort at meeting up and rotating tables for lunch each day, and Nicole was always glad to be able to catch up with them after they had different classes.

She giggled a bit as Jenna seemed to try to defend Wendall. Jenna definitely had a crush then. "Maybe, but I was nervous too and I didn't get stuck on the train platform," She said coyly, giggling at Jenna. It was a lot easier talking about boys and dances with Jenna rather than heavier stuff, but Nicole was still glad Jenna had come to talk to her about it. It was nice to know her friends would come looking for her for advice or comfort. And that Nicole could actually kind of help. "Anytime, aye," She said, reaching out to fix Jenna's hair fondly. "Wait, Corey stood you up? Ugh, boys are so dumb," She said, shaking her head. "If Wendall even thinks about pulling something like that I'll jinx his shorts off." Nicole said, crossing her arms. She couldn't have any stupid boys upsetting her friends, no matter how smitten Jenna seemed with them.

Jenna wanted to offer Nicol a later walk to school and have a nice time together, but it looked like Nicol had managed to be the first to ask a question. '' Yes, you will se me there. Mayby we can later go to a little walk?'' She wanna a little today walking with her best friend Nicol and gave her a little friendship necklace.

''Ah, Nicol!'' Jenna giggled. She was trying to defend Wendall, becouse Wendall was her friend and he was so nice to hear. ''Yes, Corey no more talking to me. I agree with you, boys are so dumb'' Jenna smiled to hear and then she listened what Nicol was saying to hear about Wendall. ''Oh, no, no, no! Don't need to do that to him'' She was shock.

Nicole nodded happily when Jenna agreed to meet up at lunch, trying to cycle through what homework she'd have to do today if she spent some time hanging out with Jenna. "Yeah sure, I've got some Charms reading to do a bit later, but after that definitely," It was starting to get cooler outside and Nicole had a cute scarf she could probably wear if they walked around after dinner without anyone thinking she was being a baby about the cold by putting it on.

She patted Jenna's shoulder sympathetically when she talked more about Corey, nodding in the solemn agreement that boys were indeed dumb. Nicole had to laugh a little when Jenna kept defending Wendall though. "Well as long as he treats you nice, I won't." She said happily, though she meant every word. She wasn't going to let anyone, boys or otherwise mess with her friends.

''Great! i'm so happy Nicol right now, when i meet you and Iris. You gays are my best friends.'' She wanna say this Nicol and Iris to, becouse she wanna tell girl about it and she was so proud with Nicol and Iris. Jenna hoped later never wanna lose best friends.

''Nicol, if either of you gets a crush later. Then I promise I will take care of you too and I will not let anyone hurt you.'' She promises to Nicol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back