I need to tell you.

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus had been debating for hours and hours with himself whether he should send the letter he had written or not. Finally he had come to a conclusion. Kida would have to deal with it, she would have to stop being selfish and be happy for Remus for once. Placing the letter upon his Owl to burden, Remus sent it off in the Direction of Hogwarts.
Dear Kida,

I am sorry that I have not sent you any mail apart from this. Its been a very hectic time for the shop as well as for me and Pearl. This is going to be sudden, but it's something you're going to have to come to terms with. A Wonderful thing has happened for Myself, Pearl, you, Arisa and Megumi. It was only brought to my attention today and I was also shocked but i write to you today to tell you that I am going to be a Father. By this point of reading the letter I believe that you will be in some form of Shock and for this I Apologize.

Take Care of yourself
~ Remus Firn, God Father.

Kida saw Remus' Owl Soar over her head while she was walking around the garden in the middle of the night, she immediatly ran up to the Owley.
Kida purst into the Owlery and she saw some owls get abit frightened, She Smiled at Gufo who had been trying to steal the letter from Remus' Owl "Ta" she said to Remus' owl as she took the Letter from it. Kida pet the Owl and sat on the Window and opened the letter.

Kida's eye's scanned the letter and her eyes just widened she scrunched up the letter in her first "THAT...." Kida ran her fingers hrough her hair and grabbed onto her hair. Kida let out a scream that seemed to echo through the School. Kida slammed her fist on the window "That...." Kida wanted to curse but she held it in, Kida walked back a bit and let out a scream again. she walked back to the window and slammed her fists against the wall before she turned around and slid down the wall, to sit on the ground, Kida felt tears roll down her face before she slammed her head into her knees. Kida stood up again and paced around the owlery. Kida screamed and turned around to the wall. Kida did a spin kick and kicked the wall breaking an owl hut.
"I'm going to Kill her" she said tears streaming down her face "i'm going to F... Kill her" she said again.

Arisa had just stormed out of her mothers office and was making her way up to the owlery writing a letter on the way. She couldn't believe her mother was having a baby, was she trying to replace Arisa or something? She wasn't good enough for her or what? Not noticing anyone else in the owlery Arisa sent off her owl asking if she could go stay with Charly and his family for break.

Kida didn't notice that anyone else had come up to the Owlery, Kida was to busy hitting her legs on her knee's "Stupid stupid stupid" she repeatedto herself "stupid stupid stupid stupid" she said again "why did i let this happen, i could have broken them up long ago, stupid stupid stupid girl" she said again.

Arisa jumped as she heard someone talking. Turning around she saw Kida sitting there calling herself stupid and saying she could have broken them up a long time ago, "So I take it you were just told?" Arisa asked leaning against the wall and crossing her arms.

Kida heard arisa speak and she looked up before she put her head back in her knee's.
When Arisa figured that she had just been told Kida held up her hand revealing a scrunched up note in it, Kida slid back up the wall and sighed "No Offece to you Arisa, but i want to push your mother down the stairs" she said as she shoved the note into her pocket "Augh How could Remus... Remus doesn't want Kids!" she said hitting her head against the wall before taking a step back "...Ow that hurt" she said rubbing her forehead

"Yeah, I'm not to happy either but theres no need to resort to violence" Arisa said shocked that Kida would even think of hurting a baby. That was just... creepy. Arisa wished her owl would come back right away, but knew that wasn't going to happen considering he had to fly all the way to Canada and back.

Kida looked at Arisa and raised an eyebrow "there is always a need to resort to violence" she said as she ran her fingers through her hair.
"What good does your mother think is going to come out of this stupid brat, Remus should have had that child with his First wife" Kida said

"Your actually telling me you want to kill a baby!?" Arisa asked horrified. When the hell did Kida go from fun, to baby killer? Arisa was suddenly very uncomfortable standing there with her old best friend. Running her fingers through her hair nervously Arisa went over to one of the owls and began petting it.

"i would prefer if it killed itself, it has no need in this world, its just going to be the end of this family" she said as she looked at Arisa who seemed to be freaked out "i'm not going to kill the baby Arisa, that's just stupid" she said as she walked over to the window and put her legs against the wall opposite her and hovered. "I'm just not even going to acknowledge that pest's existence, or your Mother as far as i'm concerned there is no one by the name of Pearl in this school or who lives with Remus and Me" she said a she folded her arms knowing Arisa wouldn't think that Kida was acting out, but Kida was entirely serious.

Dear Kida,

This is the second letter I have decided to send you. No debating will come out of this. You and Arisa can talk it over, but the fact of the matter is, you are both going to have to welcome this Child into the World. You have an alternate few Homes, Kida. You're not my daughter, nor are you my immediate family. I see you as a daughter, though it doesn't make you mine. By saying this, I simply imply that if you're not happy you can stay with you're Father.

The Remaining Part of the Letter is For Arisa.

Arisa, You and you're mother are close. Lets not jump to the conclusions of you moving away so quickly. We will have you both over for the Holidays and we will talk this through. It's something big for you to comprehend in one letter, but we know that both of you girls are mature. Take care of yourselves.

~ Remus Firn.

Kida saw another letter arrive and she took it right out of the birds grasp she read it and ripped off Arisa's part and handed it to her "Stuff it i don't care, from now on your mother doesn't exist Arisa, Sorry if you don't like it but its going to happen" she said as she scrunched up this letter aswell "and no one is going to stop me from being wih my god father" she said as she stormed out of the owlery flicking her wand out she pointed them at the two peices of paper, with a swift flick the peices of paper burst into blue flames Kida flicked her wand again and the two burning peices of paper went flying with the wind. Kida tucked her wand back up into her Arm holder and walked back to the common room

Arisa took her letter from Remus and read it over glaring she wrote a reply on the back of the letter and sent it off to Remus.
Dear Remus,

your not my father, i would rather live with him right now. Now, go crawl up your own ass and die :D

Love, Arisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back