I Need Some Peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Moon

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(johanna)
Okay so I was just lurking around the site when I happened to chance upon a topic which included my two babies here.I haven't roleplayed with this in ages!I feel guilty abandoning them.Now Star is quite under developed and I want to get her up to scratch with my other characters.Ryan isn't too bad but I'm working out things for both of them.Anyways they are twins and the younger siblings to Kate and Sara Moon.They hve been basically dead for the past four or five months and I want to bring them back.So to either refresh people's mind of to enlighten you about my two charries here is some information :p

photo_dd0195f750542daf1ec7e52b170acae4.jpg

Ryan Moon
Ryan is the older twin.He is a fourth year Slytherin.Before entering Hogwarts he was pretty laid back,a nice guy who loved music.But ever since he was been in the Slytherin house he has changed drastically.So now he is basically a loner and all he ever does is play his guitar or drums.He as cut himself off from the rest of the world due to the bullying he got for being a muggle-born in the Slytherin house.He is very musically talented like his two older sisters.The guitar and drums are his instruments.Underneath his depressing outside he is very much the same person he was before entering the school.He loves to laugh and is laid back.He can be friendly but it might take a while for him to warm up to you.He likes to have the craic and mess around.He isn't reckless in any way.He can be cunning when it comes to getting his way though he doesn't do that often.

photo_6820e4080f4a75ef75b93f04afc3043c.jpg

Star Moon
So this is Star Moon,the baby of the Moon family.She is a fourth year Ravenclaw.She is basically a nerd.She loves to read,she studies like mad and she wants to do the best in regards to school.Since there are three other Moon's ahead of her it has been hard to get noticed.Unlike the rest of her siblings she has no real musical ability.She has a fair voice but she plays no instruments.Books is what Star is into.She has a vast library in her room.Star is very nice and quite hyper once you get to know her but to the outside person she looks really quite a shy,this is totally untrue though.She is the hyperest person in the family.Only problem is that she find it hard to make friends.Her people skills aren't up to date.She finds is difficult to talk to strangers or even professors.So if there were any rps the other person would have to go up to her first because she wouldn't dare strike up a conversation with anyone.

Okay so there is the basics of the two youngest Moons.I'm looking for
Best Friends//Friends
For both of them.They would both really need best friends to help them bring out their true colors.I would also like just some normal or good friends to help them gt back into school like.

Boyfriend//Girlfriend
Nothing to serious yet just some flings,crushes etc.Neither are ready for that yet.

And so there you have it! Please post!

I have Spencer Todd that could be friends with Ryan. After Ryan warms up to him of course. I think the two would be cool together because of their playbys ;) . Spencer is really chill and I am sure he would be up for helping Ryan not be so depressed because Spencer is very hyper for a Slytherin.

heyy! boy does Danielle love the moon family! :wub:
Ryan&Danielle
Yes, they broke up, but they did seem to click, and if eventually he became not such a loner, opened p more, maybe things could be back to them dating!

Star&Danielle
Though they had one roleplay, they seemed to be friends. I think they could become good friends, as Danielle loves to read too. Maybe they could start a book club? ;)

Tell what you think! ^_^

Spencer and Ryan
That's sounds great. ^_^ I'm still not sure how long it will take him to warm up to people but I doubt it will take long.Who would you like to start?

Danielle and Ryan
Perfect :wub: I always liked them together but then I abandoned Ryan :cry: Could you start that one please?

Danielle and Star
Yes,I remember.I haven't done a whole lot of rps with Star but I'm hoping to change that ;) I'll start this one?

Could you start please, Johanna?

Hey Johanna!

For Ryan I have this sweetheart Arielle. I remember them having a thread when they were unsorted and they seemed to get along really well. Arielle is kind of a loner too, in a sense, because of how judgemental she is of others Arielle has made little to no friendships in her four years of schooling, so maybe her and Ryan could be loners who are loners together? If that makes sense. She's been maturing out of her judgemental personality recently but she still hasn't been able to make any friends as of late, so she wouldn't be rude to Ryan, just quiet at first until they know each other better. Does this sound good to you?

Spenser and Ryan
I'll start one later

Danielle and Ryan
Thank you,I'll reply later

Danielle and Star
I will start one later also

Arielle and Ryan
Yes,I remember that!I'm sure that would work.Could you start one please?

Spenser and Ryan
Why Am I Such A Loner

Danielle and Star
Always Last

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back