I need my Guitar!!!

Matthew Peterson

Harri and Mouth walked up the long stairway to the owlery. He was shocked, he had never seen so many owls in once place. He knew Belle would love this, that was probably the only thing he knew about her.. he knew she adored all sorts of creatures. "I bet Belle loves it up here." He smiled looking around the Owlery.

Harri walked up with Mouth to the owlery, "I don't know actually, I haven't been up here with her before..." she trailed off, "So have you already wrote your letter or you going to do it now?" she asked walking over to a snowy owl and stroking it gently.

"No I wrote it quickly up in my dorm" he smiled and opend the envelope.
Hey Parents!!!
Life is good here
S.O.S.  Need Guitar!!! (I told you I could bring it)
Just send it back with the owl.

Smell you later

It was in a messy scrawl, but once Harri finnaly read it he placed it back in the envelope. "So do I just pick an owl" he asked.

Harri smiled as she read through the letter, "Yup any owl you like!" she said waving a hand at the many owls, "Will your parents be suprised to see an owl flying towards your house?" she asked remembering her parents when they had recieved their first owl.

"Yeah, I think they might be..just a bit though." he said sarcastically. "So, how strong are owls should I pick a big one, to carry the guitar?"

Harri laughed "Just a bit." she repeated. "Yeah I'd go for a strong one, though I think a couple will like help it out if the guitars to heavy!" she added, remembering when people had had brooms and large packages delievered.

"That one looks good," Harri said looking at the owl in question, "So I can't wait to hear this Jimmy Hendrix impression!" she said happily, "I might be a bit of a slow learner too," she said laughing, she wasn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to teach it. Ah sure I have been playing since I was two. Once yeah get the hang of it it's all good." he attached the letter to the owls foot. "So Harri, any men?" he laughed.

"Since you were two? wow," Harri said impresed by this, "As a matter of fact yes," she said in reply to his question "I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't go to this school," she added laughing, "So Mouth, had a chance to show anyone where you got your name from," she said jokingly, "no seriusly, any girls?" she asked.

"Yeah well when I was two, I barely strummed" he laughed. "Nah! Not yet. But I find myself quite annoying at times.." he smothered a laugh and watched as the owl took off.

Harri laughed "I bet you looked sweet, a baby strumming a guitar!" she said laughing at the image in her head, "You find yourself annoying? Well everyone else is bound to as well then aren't they!" she said clearly not getting what he had said, and fiddling with her fringe before finally putting it back to its original place, "So you thinking your going to like it here?" she asked.

Harri laughed "pleasure," she said grinning, "Corse I love it! Whats not to love!" she said happily "Takes a bit of getting used to though, discovering a whole new world you never knew about is hard work," she said smiling.

"Yeah it does. It'll take me ages!" he laughed. "But I'm loving it here, that I got this chance I mean, if it weren't for Belle, I wouldn't be here." he said gratefully

Harri smiled "Of course you'd be here! If you have magic you have it!" she said smiling.

Harri grinned as Belle came in "Hey Belle," she said hugging her "Get the assignment done?" she asked.

Belle waved again and hugged Harri back. "Yeah I did, its not a masterpiece but it will do." she smiled. "So what are you guys doing up here again?"

Harri laughed "guessing you don't really like potions then?" she asked, "Nothing really, just chatting!" she said grinning, she was feeling so much better lately and she was gradually returing to normal weight.

"Ah its alright. I prefer other subjects..." she smiled. "Cool." she smiled at Mouth too. "Do you like potions, Harri."

((Yay! Gryffindors winning on house points! :D ))
Harri smiled "Yes I love the subject! One of my favorites!" she said happily, "Found any you don't like? Or is it too soon?" she asked.

"I hate Astronomy!" Harri said "It's so boring!" she said rolling her eyes "Not a fan of herbology eaither!" she had really enjoyed it at firsst but the novelty soon wore off "Just gardening with a touch of magic!" she said laughing.

"Oh we don't have Astromony this term. Yeah that really is Hetbology. I just think the plants look cool." she laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back