I NEED everything possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Domino
Hey Guys,

This is Madison 'Madi' Carter. Her father is in Askaban, and her mother is missing. She's nice but slightly mischievous. She attends Durmstrang. She also has Tritanopia.

What She Needs

Friends

Madison only really has one friend, and she needs a few more. Possibly some boys AND girls.

Boyfriends

Madison is a very pretty girl and is quite romantic. Just a few because she will be having a relationship soon.

Enemies

Madison needs a few enemies. Maybe ones that are perhaps over friendly or horrid to her friends.

Please post :)

Another account, Dom?

Well I'll offer you Justin Valentine as a friend for Madison.

justin&madison

Yeah, I had inspiration after I found out I might have Tritanopia. BUT I DON'T! YAY! Hmm, yeah friend would be good and perhaps future boyfriend?

Madison Carter said:
justin&madison

Yeah, I had inspiration after I found out I might have Tritanopia. BUT I DON'T! YAY! Hmm, yeah friend would be good and perhaps future boyfriend?
Didn't we already decide this? :r

Well friends will be good for now. Would you like to start the topic or should I?

I offer you Marcus for some type of enemies, he'd be glad that she has a 'i speak my mind attitude' and he'd respect her for it but when she'd be rude to teachers and stuff, he'd be the kind to place comments towards her about how it's stupid and doesn't accomplish anything good. So he'd be irritating and annoying to Madison?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back