Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
Hey everyone, this is Tamalia Kaster and she is not a very nice person :r

There are several reasons, one of them mainly being that she doesn't like people in general. They tend to annoy her, and she's just not an overly pleasant person. In fact, there are about four people that can actually call her 'friend' two being relatives, one keeping it a huge, gigantic secret, and the other her tourble-making friend that she tends to get in trouble with. (Remember when Gryffindor was in minus pionts? It was Tamalia's fault.)

And getting into troble is not nice!

So... what I'm trying to achieve here is... just one nice roleplay, it doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to have tons of experience at roleplaying or anything, just a nice character, that wouldn't mind doing nice things with Tama, they can be in any year... and yeah, oh and any house is fine as well :p

So that's about it, all I need is one nice roleplay and I'm happy ^_^

Well, I have Klaus Smile here, and he is pretty nice. He id in love with his brother, but no one would know that unless they're his family. Klaus has never had a friend before because he was always at his brother's side and under his brother's watch. He is easy to get along with, and he knows French! If you want anymore information then just tell me. :)

Lol, thanks for humoring me on this one, Tama can be tempramental, but I'll keep her nice ;) and she speaks french too! :o Amazing :cool:

Since they're both Gryffindors, they may have seen each other lurking about, which would make Tamalia more comfortable with talking to him, she's not the sort of person to just randomly talk to someone without some sort of reason :p and it's good that he's easy to get along with, because Tama can be difficult, when with difficult people :p
Just forewarning, she has a bat with her at all times, so if he's scared of bats, we might have a problem :r

If not, I suppose we can start rather soonish, is he staying for the holidays? Because Tama is, and with less students in the school it could work out, if not, then I guess we can wait until after ^_^

Unfortunately, Klaus is going to go home and realize his brother has a girlfriend. :p We can wait until after the holidays are over. After the holidays he is going to be much more irritable, but he will still be a nice guy. :) He has no fear of bats, by the way. He's more of a scared-of-the-dark kind of guy. :p

That's totally fine, your plots come first ;) and it's good that he's not scared oof bbats, because Tama is protective of her bat aand hates ppeople upsetting it :r

We can wait until after tthe hholidays ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back