I missed you!!

"I...yes...." she whispered.

Kiera's eyes widened. Bella was already a death eater! How had Kiera been so unobservant?! Kiera just stared back at the girl, fighting back tears. "I can't help you now." she said knowing her words were 100% true.

Kiera laughed slightly at the look on Bellatrix's face. She shook her head. "I don't give up on my friends that easily. Especially not my best friend." she said, thinking the girl should know that by now.

"But Kiera...." Bellatrix said more harshly not finding anything about the situation funny. "I'm going to be gone soon...."

"Fine...." she said softly giving a slight smile. She then decided to sit back down closer to her friend. Making it seem like she was very grateful and glad to be there.

"My what?" Bellatrix asked at first then realizing her blunder she blushing slightly and softly said, "Oh....thats right. I have school still..."

"Not a one." she replied with a laugh. "I already know all I need and I won't be here long anyway." she stated calmly.

Kiera shrugged. She didn't know the answer so she just let it drop. Kiera smiled at Bella. "So seen any of the Qudditch matches?" she asked, just wondering. Kiera had played but they hadn't played Slytherin yet. She was pretty sure that was the only team Bellatrix cared about if she even cared about Quidditch.

"Nope....I'm not that big into sports if you haven't realized yet...." she stated kind of awkwardly. Then realizing she should probably try and keep the topic going for her friends sake she asked, "How's it going? The Quidditch that is."

Kiera sighed. She had known Bella didn't like Quidditch but it had slipped her mind. "Its going alright. We bet Hufflepuff but lost a close match to Ravenclaw. We will have to smash Slytherin to have any chance at all." she told her friend. She hoped that they could do it.

"Thats...um...good...." Bellatrix said again in an awkward tone. "But I bet Slytherine will beat you!" she said in a playful, challenging tone.

Kiera grinned as Bella challenged her. This was the Bella that was her best friend. "Oh yeah?" she challenged back. "You should see the weaklings they have on the field." she said shaking her head. The Slytherin team was a young batch of players.

"And I am sure they could still beat you! Never under estimate the young!" she added thinking back to the time when she was younger and still did rather powerful things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back