Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella had finally go to the lake and she hadn't been there before. The lake was large and wide and she slowly breathed in the fresh air. She thought of Halloween, the moment the wind blew her hair and Bella smirked. After that, she slowly moved forward and enjoyed the scenery. Bella tried to find some new adventur.

@Parker Reed

Parker found his comforting place next to the lake. "Looking for problems?" and there he also found his favorite comfort person and opened his arms for her to hug him. "I missed you, princess!" he wasn't all romantic, but yet, he totally loved giving Bella weird nicknames. Family after all. "How is it going? I see you got used to school perfectly." he smiled at her widely.

''Me? Never.'' She smiled him and hugged him. Bella missed her brother and his lovely hat and that way right now she take from him head and take her self. Of couse, I'm the best, it's special Herbology. You?'' She asked with warm smile and let him go.

"I will act like I totally believed you." Parker laughed when Bella got in his hug and after that he let out a loud laugh again, when she took his hat. He didn't even protest, he was really used to that. "Little always perfect Bella. I didn't doubt that you will be the best in herbology. I still kinda dislike Hogwarts, but meh. I can't get away from here, I'm stuck and I'm probably getting used to that." he shrieked and messed with Bella's hair.

Bella giggled to her brother Parker. "I looked still better that hat, than you." She told him with little smile. "You know, i always wanted be a nurse in muggle world and help people like my mum. I need be perfect becouse i don't get if i be bad grades.You are stuck with me. But i can help you ans Hogwarts is that bad. " She smiled.

Parker loudly laughed. "No doubt, you are always wearing of my clothes better than me." he admitted. "M? I will be stuck with you. Be careful, you are going to fail you classes every year." he joked without meaning that seriously. "I still can't understand why you are not claiming higher for a doctor, instead of nurse?" that probably wasn't the best question from him since he wanted to become a musician somewhere closer to the home and his plans totally wasn't that good looking, but he saw a lot of potential in Bella, so he asked anyways.

''Not gonna happen! Only i just woried about transfugarition. I don't get this leason, but i got now with proffessor extra leason, but my mind don't wanna listen..'' She rolled her eyes and take deep breath and she get good grades but why one was so hard to understand now?'' You realy think, i can be a doctor? There are so much need to know and responbility.'' She told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back