Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna felt long time alone and she missed her brother Thomas. She didn't know what going on his soul and Jenna didn't know what going her soul. If her mom was a life and she won't be to sad about brake up. Jenna take deep breath and she felt a little cold night winter. Jenna send note Thomas and hooed that he will came her if that was a night. Jenna liked somtimes remember Daintree her with her but that was okey with her and she try be strong. She just needed Thomas and told him that she was sorry to screew up this.

@Thomas Jusantrea

Last edited:
Thomas hasn't been able to write a single song lately, as if his muse had flown far away. He also missed sisters, because Jenna was always there, but now they were moving away. Thomas had just finished his homework when he received a message from Jenna, and when he received it he was surprised, but went to the room to put the books, then went to the North Tower, where he was waiting for his twin sister. Walk into the tower Thomas looked out the window it was quite late, but he hurried on as fast as he could. Arriving at the tower, Thomas saw a twin sister. ''Jenna?'' he named the sister's name, then walked her closer.

Jenna longed to hear her brother's voice. She felt guilty in front of her brother that they hadn't spoken in a while. She sighed at herself and turned to her brother. Jenna had to receive and apologize to her brother. She also hoped that Thomas would apologize for being rejected. "I'm so sorry , Thomas." Jenna take deep breath and crossed his arms to his chest. She felt sad and looked down at the puppy with distressed eyes.

Thomas stood and looked at the sister. He had never noticed before that Jenna was so much like her mother. Now, looking at her and her features, she noticed her mother's features. '' I'm sorry too. '' he said, taking a step closer to Jenna. Thomas looked into her eyes. ''You are so much like our mother.'' he hugged Jenna.

Jenna hugged her brothet and she missed her brother and he smell. He always smell so nice. But then he told that she looked like her mother but she didn't know what need to say. "Is that a good thing our bad?" She didn't know and she just was full of her emotion. "What you do when you broke up?" She needed advice from her brother Thomas.

Thomas held the sister tightly in his arms and no longer wanted to let go. ''It's not that bad. Only recently have I often thought about her.'' He admitted, because it was not an easy year. Thomas was introverted and did not reveal to anyone his feelings that reigned in his heart. '' I tried to let go of all the pain out at the beginning, because they don't have to be kept in. They will tear you inside. Put it all out. '' he said to Jenna, then released her for a moment and looked into her eyes.

"That way you ignored me when i needed you most?" She asked and she know that she will be one moment and get again anger to her brotger becouse she felt pain and sadness for her brake up. And mayby she wanted sty just with him as friends not enemies and she din't know why she felt that way. She always was so strong right now. " I think i'm to week and i am so angry to the world." She didn't wanted let go her brother Thomas and she needed him right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back