I miss you

Kyouhei Watanuki

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Raising a child wasn't what Kyouhei like, he had no experience with little children. Every single day, he wished Emiko would be there with him, but he knew that it would be too dangerous if he lived with her. He knew that his cousin could do anything to them, they've took his sister away so she could always kill his children, this was the reason why he didn't want to keep the other. He pretended to hate his children but deep inside he loved them dearly and he wanted to protect them including the mother of the children.

With Hideko on his arm, Kyouhei walk toward Emiko's house and knocked the door. Winter was cold, he was shivering and wasn't sure if Hideko was warm enough. He hope Emiko was home so at least Hideko get a chance to meet her very own mother. She was so small and she looked a lot like Emiko. Once again, Kyouhei knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it and let them in.

Emiko sat on her lounge hugging her pillow to her. She had been thinking about Kyouhei and the fact that Hikari had taken her twins made her so angry. The fact that Kyouhei had ignored her and called her a liar had really hurt Emiko and so she had never wanted to see him again. But she still loved him, she couldn't deny that, she still wore her ring as technically they were still engaged. However when she heard a knock on the door she hesitated. What if it was Hikari? What would she do if it was her?Emiko shook her head. She was worrying again. She hadn't seen Hikari since that day, the girl would be stupid to come back again. When she heard the knock again, she sighed and slowly walked towards the door. She looked out the door and was shocked at who she saw.

Opening the door more forcefully then she had intended, she glared straight at her so-called 'fiance' "Kyouhei! What are you doing here... who is she?" She asked as she looked at the small child in Kyouhei's arms. Realising that they would both be cold however, she stepped aside, allowing them to come in. "Come inside, it wouldn't do well for you to drop dead on my doorstep." She said coldly as she closed the door again. "Kyouhei... explain please..." she said still not happy.

Kyouhei was happy to be able to see Emiko's face but he was annoyed when he heard her angry voice. Again, Kyouhei lost his temper easily. "She... Is your daughter, Hideko Chan." He stared at Emiko sharply as he walk into the warm house and stood beside Emiko still holding Hideko. "Where's my children?" He looked at her softer, this was the first time Kyouhei wanted to see them, he felt guilty for rejecting them before, and he wasn't going to do that again. But he still wont let them live with Kyouhei, at least not at the moment, he didn't want them to be taken away from him. He wasn't even sure if Emiko had his kids, the crazy twin of hers could do anything she wanted. If she wasn't Emiko's twin, he would hurt her in a heartbeat.

Emiko looked at Kyouhei as he lost his temper. "Don't you dare lose your... she's what?" She asked her words suddenly cut off. Had Kyouhei just said that the child was hers? Impossible, Hikari had them. How was the child hers? "How... how is Hideko my child?" She asked, her face softening as she looked at the child. There was a definate resemblance there, but still, it couldn't be true... could it? Then Kyouhei asked the question Emiko didn't want to answer. So she grabbed his free hand and squeezed it gently. "Kyouhei-Chan" She said using an honorific to express her love for him. "Your children, our children... they are gone. Hikari..." She stopped. She couldn't continue, she was too upset to finish her words. She wanted to tell him that Hikari had stolen them.. But she couldn't.

Kyouhei was going to turn his back on Emiko but right after she took his hand and told him that the children were gone because of that crazy twin of hers, he stopped and looked at her. For the first time in his life, he was scared. "W... What?" He asked softly looking at her sharply in the eye. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" He yelled waking up his daughter who was sleeping. "Where is she? Where... IS SHE?" He said losing his temper as he listened to his daughter crying. "Hush Hideko chan" He shushed her and she did exactly what he said.

Emiko looked at Hideko as her father hushed her. What had he done... trained her? "Kyouhei... have you trained our daughter?" She asked in shock. You can't just train kids, you can't expect them to be a machine. She touched Hideko's head before looking at Kyouhei some of her old self coming back. "Kyouhei... Hikari has our babies without my permission, I want them back..." She told him slowly as she touched his face. She had forgotten how much she truly did love him before he'd run away from her. For so long she had been alone, with only her memories to keep her company. She looked him in the eye, and smiled. However it was not a smile that Kyouhei was used to. This smile was full of pain, and suffering. She would not truly smile again until she had her babies back in her arms.

She headed to the kitchen. "Come, I will make you something" She said, her voice suddenly robotic, as if devoid of emotion. She wanted revenge on her sister. And soon she was going to get it. But for now, her daughter and fiance were cold, she had to warm them. "Please sit... I will bring some drink" She told them as she entered the kitchen to make some hot chocolate.

Kyouhei stood still not moving an inch as he listened to his fiance talking about their babies. But at least they were better with Hikari, this way Kyouhei's family wont be able to find out about them. He let Emiko touched his face and followed her to the kitchen and place Hideko on the counter. He took off Hideko's jacket and hung it on the wall "I don't like it when she cry, so I guess she's used to me shushing her" He shrugged and took a bottle of milk from his pocket and gave it to her.

"Maybe they're better with your sister than with me, my family is too dangerous for the kids."
He admit it. He did wanted to see them but he was too scared if these kids going to find out about Kyouhei's family which was very different to the Hitachiin's. "Don't worry about them, I'm sure they'll be alright" He said calmly and flatly as he looked at Hideko who was drinking.

Emiko returned from the kitchen with a hot chocolate for herself and Kyouhei. She handed one to Kyouhei and placed the other on the table for herself later. She sat on the lounge and looked at Kyouhei. "I want my children" She told him sternly. "They will be safe with me" She finished as she looked straight around. Without him with her, she had the chance to learn to protect herself. "She had no right... they are our children" She told him in a low voice. "How can you say they are safe with her... they. need. their. mother." She added as she looked down at her hands that had already started to shake. Things were didfferent now. Emiko had changed, she was not the weakling she once was. "I'm not the same Emiko you once knew Kyouhei... I have changed, I had too" She told him as she stood once again.

Emiko wasn't going to just sit there and let him tell her who was better for her kids. "Nadeshiko and Nagihiko, are mine, they belong to me and I will have them back" She told him. "I dont care what you think. You don't have to love them, but I do!" She warned him.

Kyouhei was quite surprised to see his fiance's attitude. She had changed a lot, it seemed that at last she realized that life's unfair. "What's your plan?" He asked flatly as he sat on the couch and placed Hideko beside him as he took the cup in front of him and took a sip. He was interested in knowing Emiko's plan, no matter how much she wanted them back, if she had no plan, those wont be happening. No matter how much Kyouhei wanted his sister back in the house. Now Emiko knew how it felt to lost someone they loved.

Again, Kyouhei looked at Emiko sharply in the eye, he saw her shivered but he didn't bother to wrap his arms around her, not that he didn't love her but he wanted to see how tough she was. She said she had changed hopefully, she had changed into someone like him. "Quit talking like a fool and tell me your plan" He said flatly as he tried to learn her body language. One thing that he dislike, it seemed that she cared about Nadeshiko and Nagihiko more than Hideko. Why wont she hugged Hideko or even kissed her just like other mothers did? Perhaps she was too paranoid and scared?

Emiko narrowed her eyes as she tried to see what was going through Kyouhei's mind. Life wasn't fair, Emiko realised that now. She couldn't believe it had to take this to make her see it. She shook her head as Kyouhei called her a fool. She was far from a fool, infact she had the whole thing planned out in her head. But first she would see if Kyouhei would help her, if not she wanted nothing to do with him. She didn't care if he was scared about his family, or about her. She was able to look after herself now, and no twin of hers, namely Hikari was going to stand in the way of what she wanted. She looked at Kyouhei and smiled slightly, though it was more an evil grin then anything else. "Shut up Kyouhei, I will tell you my plan in due time." She said as she walked around to stand behind him. "But first I must know, will you help me?" She asked as she looked down at him. Emiko had grown a good inch and a half over the summer and now stood only three inches shorter then him. She was able to lean over him becuase of this.

As Emiko walked around to face him again she just happened to glance down at Hideko beside him. She realised that she had not even acknowledged the child as hers and immediately began to beat herself up inside. A single tear fell from her eye as she carefully picked the small person into her arms and held her close. "Oh Hideko, forgive me" She whispered. She was unsure if Hideko could understand her, even if she couldnt, she was sure the child would hear the soothing tone in her voice. She gently sat on the lounge next to Kyouhei and kissed the child softly on the forehead. "Forgive me Kyouhei, I was stressed out, but I am fine again" She told him as she closed her eyes and held the child close to her again.

A smirk appear on Kyouhei's face as he listened to his changed fiance telling him to shut up. Wow, very brave indeed. No, Kyouhei wasn't going to point his wand at her, at least not at this time, he knew that she was stressed out, he would probably do worse than her but still, he wasn't satisfied with her answer. "You don't have a plan, right?" He asked flatly as he rested his hands on the couch and stretched his arms to the air. "If I'm satisfied with your plan then I am going to help you but if your plan is stupid, then I wont be wasting my time with you. I'd rather sit around my brother, Yukinojo than doing it with you" He was pretty harsh but he couldn't stop himself from doing so. "So let's hear it, what's the plan?" He asked one more time without even looking at Emiko who was standing behind him.

Feeling a little worried about Emiko, he wrapped his hands around hers and pulled her closer to him. He knew that getting a hug from a mother wasn't something usual to Hideko, but he knew that she liked it. But again, he wasn't going to let her live with Emiko and he wasn't going to live with his fiance. He would stay away from her for a while, at least until he knew that living with his family would be safe. "Where's your sister?" He asked softly and flatly still with his arms around Emiko. He looked at his daughter and the mother of his daughter, they look so much alike.

Emiko sighed as she heard the doubt in Kyouhei’s voice. In truth, she really did have a plan, but for the moment it probably wasn’t the best plan, and would most likely get herself, Hikari or their children hurt. Hell, even Kyouhei could be hurt if the plan was not carried out to the exact detail it needed to be. She turned to face him, all signs of life leaving her face once again. “Kyouhei, dearest, a plan I have, though it is yet to be full proofed, I need to work on it longer in order for it to be of any use to us” She told him as he demanded to hear her plan again. “Please do not demand things from me, I am not in the mood to deal with it” She told him sternly allowing only slight emotion to edge her words.

Emiko was slightly taken aback when Kyouhei wrapped his arms around her and drew her closer to him. She couldn’t remember the last time he had done that. It seemed like a century since he had even kissed her last. Though to her memory, she really couldn’t remember what had happened on the night of their engagement. She hadn’t seen him for months after that as she had become pregnant and had refused his company. She still often wondered if he had ever forgiven her for that. “Hikari... she is far away from here” She replied as she laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes softly. “I’ve missed this” She whispered as she brought her free hand up to rest on his chest. “I miss you” She added as she remembered all the times they had together, the day they’d met.

Kyouhei began thinking about the plan, he always had one in his mind, to attack other people. "You better get them before you're 16, or she'll be able to attack us with her very own wand." He said warning her, Kyouhei was better attacking other people muggle style but he could do it with magic too. "You know, I can kill her" He said, meaning it. He could always get help from other people but he wasn't sure if Emiko would let him do that. But again, he wouldn't really mind if the kids were in Hikari's hand, they would probably be safer with her than with him, again, his family weren't like other families where they get to live in harmony. No, Kyouhei had never had such family.

Hideko in the other hand, was sleeping peacefully, she looked a lot like Emiko. Kyouhei began to wonder how his other kids looked like. Did any of them looked like Kyouhei? Were they as strong as Hideko? "If any of my family ever come to you, never tell them that the other two babies are my kids, they only know that I have a daughter, understand? I want them to be safe" He said deciding to ignore Emiko who told him that she missed him. Kyouhei wasn't good in those kind of conversation, he wasn't one of those who would tell their partner `I love you` everyday, no, he wasn't that type of guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back