I Miss You So Much!!

Princess Cheney

OOC First Name
Gaux
Princess has been a bit lonely at hogwarts since she's not seeing her siblings, she thought maybe Gajeel has already many friends and he's hanging out with them everyday, and Levy might be busy in the library reading books about some stuff, but an idea flashed into Princess' mind "Maybe I should send them a letter and tell them to meet me here at this place that I don't know" she thought then she brought out her notebook and pen. She bought the notebook and pen before she go to Hogwarts, so she always bring it with her, then she started to write two separated letters.

Dear Levy,

Hi Levy, I miss you so much. I know that I just saw you at the Heta Omega sign-ups, but I really want to see you again today so maybe you can meet me here at the Lake or Lakeront, I don't know what do they call it, but there is a lake in here. If your busy it's okay we can meet next time when your free, cause I know your in the library this time reading books, as usual.</FONT>
Your Sister,
Tori​
<i>
</i>

Dear Gajeel,

Hey Gajeel, I know your with your friends right now, but I need some company. I'm feeling kinda lonely today, since i'm not seeing you and Levy since we got into different houses, I just wanna talk about something for a bit, maybe we can walk around the lake or something, maybe we can do the things we do in the muggle world. I hope you can come, but if your busy we can do it when your free.
Your Sister,
Cess​
<i>
</i>

<FONT font="Comic Sans MS">After writing the letters, Princess called her owl and give it the letters, then the owl flew away.

Levy had been in her dormitory for hours, tossing and turning as she tried to send herself off to sleep but sadly it was to no avail that it had come to the point that Levy had begun to draw on one notebook that she had brought to Hogwarts. She had always been a little good at drawing after all, especially when compared Gajeel and Tori's work. She chuckled at the thought and just as she had started drawing, an all too familiar owl settling on her window. "Hey Taylor! I've got owl treats here somewhere," she mumbled as she scrambled out of bed and grabbed the bag of treats she had nearby to feed it to the owl. Noticing that there was a small piece of paper there, she took it out of the owl's talons and read it. It was from Tori and Levy couldn't help but beam at the contents. She quickly dressed up and headed down to the Lake where she was to meet her sister.

Gajeel was sleeping. Well, at least he was until an owl had made it a point to wake him up by pecking his nose and forehead, and added to that biting his finger when he tried to swat it away. He groaned in annoyance and flipped the covers. "Alright, alright! D**n it! What the f**k is it?!" he asked obviously irritated as he stared at the confused owl in front of him. It took him a minute or two to recognize said owl to be Taylor, one of his sisters' owl. He sighed and took the paper it brought and wiped his face. Seriously? Friends? What the hell was Cess thinking again? Or did she eat something that made her crazy enough to think that he was a friendly guy. He wasn't the friendliest nor the most approachable guy in the school that was for sure. So why the heck did his own sister think he had many friends to begin with? With another sigh, he got out of bed and dressed himself to meet up with his obviously crazy sister.

Victoria waited for them beside the lake and finished her drawing of Levy and Gajeel. Exactly as she finished the two drawings were finished Levy came and as well as Gajeel. When they came Victoria hugged them. "Hi Gajeel, Hi Levy. I miss you so much, even though I just saw Levy at the Heta Omega sign-ups. And Gajeel, why are you so in a bad mood, never mind. Okay so now I want you both, to close your eyes and I will give you something." she said. When they closed their eyes, Victoria raised her drawing "You can now open your eyes." she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back