I Miss The Way We Used to Be

Nicolette Styx

OOC First Name
Jessye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Nicolette had just gotten the Twins down for their nap a few moments ago and was extremely thankful to finally get to relax for a few minute's, as much fun as it could be raising kids was quite difficult at times. Damianos and Nicolas were nealry nine months and were both starting to get up and walk around a little so she had to keep a careful eye on them, they were always on the move and getting into everything they could get their little hands on. And Nicolette swore that if they weren't so cute and she didn't love them so much she would totally chain them down, who knew people with such little legs could move around so fast when they wanted to. "Eeep!" Nicolette grunted when she nearly missed a stair as she walked down them, being tired did not help her being dazed so she wasn't surprised that she had nearly fallen down them once again. Shaking her head at her own dazed actions she managed to get down the stairs without another problem or accident arising on her. Nicolette was also nearly two months pregnant by this point, thankfully she thought she wasn't showing all that much except for a faint bump that was beginning to form due to her nearly being three months already. To anyone who didn't know her condition, they most likely would not notice it at all unless they looked carefully.

Glancing at the door a soft sigh escaped Nicolette's lips, everything was fine and her life was finally back on the track that she wanted it to be on, the only thing that was missing at all was the fact that Cecily wasn't there. She would have been the one thing Nicolette would actually need at a time like this, she missed her best friend so much and things would never be the same without her. 'Who am I going to tell all my stories to? Who's going to help me pig out on junk food and watch those people in the box thingy? Kalif hates that stuff.' Kalif had unwillingly and unknowingly become her best friend in Cecily's absence but he just couldn't replace the fun Nicolette always had with her. He just wasn't as fun, well not in the context of fun that Cecily was, but regardless of the situation...she just wished she had her best friend back. "I want a cookie..or something." Nicolette muttered to herself when she felt a small hunger pain take over her, Pregnancy always made her way more hungry then she liked to be but at least this time it gave her an excuse to eat junk food. However the baby did make her also crave veggies like crazy too, this kid was certainly going to grow up to be interesting to be around.

She scowled at him and nastily mimicked his amused words behind his back, not even bothering to hide the sneering scowl when he turned his head to catch her. Cecily Zhefarovich, as she was learning to call herself again, was simply miserable. She'd hid it well but now she just couldn't be bothered too. She was angry, she was frustrated, she was bored! Prodan had sensed her growing disquiet and had suggested she visit her best friend Niccy and see her nephews. Cecily had shrugged and left the room without saying another word about it.

Now she was here, in some strange but nice house, she admitted grudgingly, while Prodan looked down at her, amusement on his handsome face. She ignored his words of how she would have a good time catching up with Niccy and when he bent down to brush his lips over hers, she turned her face. The snub aimed his kiss over her cheek. She should have known it wouldn't phase him and oddly internally she'd known that no matter how bitchy she'd been lately, Prodan hadn't risen to the occasion yet. He would roll his eyes, sure, but he wouldn't raise his voice nor would he give her what she needed; a good loud fight. She refused to think of other things.

Once he'd gone, she turned and then huffily jerked her shoulders in a bratty sigh and entered the doorway where her 'best friend' awaited.

Nicolette was about halfway to the kitchen when she heard a noise coming from the room she had just been in moments ago and immediately froze and ceased her walking. Her head turned into the direction but she didn't see anyone so she slowly turned her body and headed back into the room to see what in the world was going on and if she needed at all to be alarmed and call Hades for some help since she figured Kalif would be at work right now. When she had made her way back into the room her golden eyes looked around the room carefully, but when she caught sight of the last person she expected to be into the room standing there looking quite grouchy. "C-cecily?" She asked with mild disbelief as he eyes widened and she took a few more steps into the room, she still looked just as short and blonde as ever but at the same time it looked as if she had changed so much. Nicolette cocked her head to the side and let some of her wavy blonde hair shift with her head, there was just no way this was real right now. 'Is this real...or is it pretend?' Stepping closer to the woman she called her best friend, Nicolette took out a delicate finger and quickly jabbed Cecily's cheek to make sure that she wasn't a fake part of her imagination. After another quick jab Nicolette had decided that the Cecily standing before her was actually real and in the flesh.

Feeling extremely overwhelmed but excited, she ignore the nauseous feeling in her gut and suddenly jump hugged Cecily into one of the tightest embraces she has ever given someone other than Kalif. "CECILY YOUR ALIVE!!" She squealed in utter delight as she continued to embrace her friend, was god really gracing her with so much luck in her life right now. If this was truly real and her best friend was back then everything would be in the right place, the perfect family, the best job, and the greatest friends any woman could ever ask for. Releasing Cecily from her grasp her grin could not be hidden, she wanted to cry, scream, or do something right now that just allowed her to show how happy and thankful she was. "How...why...oh my god this is so awesome! We can have our Friday night hang outs and have more play dates for the babies, oh and I'm sure Kalif is going to love that my pranking buddy is back!" Her eyes were sparkling with excitement and with mischief, all the fun times she had with her best friend were still going to be okay. Nothing was going to ruin this for her..or so she thought.

Cecily studied the pretty blonde as she puttered around the kitchen. This was her best friend? She looked normal enough, which allowed her to slowly lower her guard. She'd honestly expected someone with a peg leg or breathing fire from their arse, what with the males she'd met of the Zhefarovich family. She didn't care if someone married in or not, those guys and chicks were damned crazy. Nice looking though, she admitted only to herself. Prodan was the exception, she didn't hide the fact that she thought he was more than pleasant to look at.

Suddenly she knew; this one was crazy too. Cecily's head jerked back, her hands plunked on her hips. "Stop it!" she said irritably, though that didn't stop the blonde, whom she now knew to be Niccy, poked her again in her cheek. It annoyed her more than hurt. The bear hug, given by her obviously pregnant friend given the belly now poking into her own flat belly, stole her breathe and she swore she heard her ribs creak. "Can't-breathe!" she gasped out.

Stepping back as soon as she was released, eyes widened, she listened to the long rant. Hang out? Prank that blond giant? Yeah right! Well...it did have some appeal, she had to admit. Slowly she understood. None of them had told Niccy. Not one. Her lips thinned in anger at those thick headed imbeciles. She had a right mind to crotch punch each and every one of them. Even the ones she hadn't met yet. She was sure they deserved one too.

"They...didn't tell you did they?" She felt the first stirrings of a new emotion to her; pity. She felt...bad...for the woman who'd once been her best friend, although she couldn't remember not one thing about her. Niccy was obviously excited, happy and just thankful to have her alive again. She didn't want to tell her. Those idiot men should have!

"I lost my memories. I don't remember anything."

Nicolette ignored Cecily's pleas for rather yells for her to stop it because she was far to happy to comply, besides it was weird that she would reject such attention because she usually loved it. It wasn't until she complained about not being able to breath that Nicolette realized she really needed to let go and squeaked in surprise, she back up with an apologetic look easily noticeable in her burning gold eyes. "Sorry, I got a little excited." For someone who appeared to be a goofball and a klutz she had a high amount of strength when she wanted and must have forgotten that Cecily was probably feeling overwhelmed enough as it is. But her excitement was killed quickly because not only did Cecily look very confused, but suddenly she looked a little ticked off too and Niccy had begun to think that she had done something wrong. Multiple conclusions began to run through her mind of what was going on and why her best friend wasn't happily greeting her like they always had whenever she came over, even more strange was that she also hadn't asked if Niccy wanted to go bother Kalif yet. Cecily looooveed to bother Kalif and they and attempting to try it at any chance the two of them got. Her breath hitched in her throat as she suddenly came to a conclusion that should have been obvious, something was very wrong here.

Her golden eyes blinked as she furrowed her brows in utter confusion, they hadn't told her what? Nicolette was about to ask what but when she opened her mouth Cecily said something else that quickly made her close it again. "Cecily man, thats not funny. You should not kid around with a Pregnant woman like that." She laughed nervously, her eyes taking on a worried look as she tried to keep herself calm and ready for when Cecily yelled her usual 'kidding!' or 'Gotcha!' that she often used whenever she tried to trick Nicolette and failed in doing so. If she would just admit that she was kidding, Niccy would possibly think about baking more cookies for her and Cecily to have some while they caught up on each other's lives..thats all they needed...was to become best friends again. "You...are joking right? P-please tell me your joking! I mean.....come on!" Nicolette whined, a tone of frustration taking to her voice, Cecily had to be kidding because this could not be really happening. She didn't want her best friend back just to have her lost again in less than a moment's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back