• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

I miss something new in post.

Jenna Jusantrea -Maxwell

🐺Dragonologists , Sweden dragon reservation🐉
 
Messages
2,993
OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Age
21(10June, 2038.)


Hello!

I not sure how started writing this but i hope so i doing fine. It's Jennas last year in Hogwarts New Zealand and there was lot of drama of here. What i hoped and find something new for fun our find new friends. I miss a lot something new and finding for her. So, i still cannot choose what is for the best for her. I am still thinking about going Rumania and work with dragons when shcool end. Is there people from Rumania to? I can talk about dragons. Need new friends and something else for fun. I am not good of writing here but i hope finding something here.​
 
Back
Top