I Love Rock and Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicola Harris

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Nicola is 15 and attends Durmstrang. She is my newest character and she currently has no relationships, I'm debating making her family...
But anyways she is a very fun girl, she likes to go with the flow. She doesn't really plan too much but rather just see's how things play out. She play's guitar and piano and is pretty good at it. She is highly musically talented and hopes to be in a band when she grows up. She will listen to just about any type of music but ironically her favorite genres are old time rock and roll and country. She family lives in St. Petersburg, Russia with her mom and dad. They own a five star restaurant that they all help run.
But what I need are friends, possibly enemies, a boyfriend (doesn't necessarily have to be final), A final. So let me know if you have any ideas you can post here or PM me on any account.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back