I left my heart in Paris

Maybelle Grimm

Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Knowing that Belle wont be able to get out of the forest for a few days, Belle sent Nathan an owl telling him not to come wait in the forest. She didn't want him to worry about her that much. That was why she told him to come to Paris 3 days after the full moon when she had strength to walk around or wander around like a lunatic. The girl smiled as she felt the autumn breeze hitting her face. She slowly walk toward the small store in front of her buying a cup of hot chocolate to warm herself. A small smile appear on her face as she remember the strange, stranger who came up to her and convince her that she could trust him. He was Nathan and no longer a stranger. She turned her boots to the side as she walk toward the birds and slid her hands to her pocket, bowing down and fix her black hat before throwing the crumbs so the bird could eat it. She laughed as her smile on her face grew wider as she watch them coming toward her.

Nathan was in distressed lately when he received an owl from Maybelle,the girl he met on the woods. He wanted to see her and was eager to leave when he received an owl from her. He had to leave her sister,Natalie,to his close friends. Natalie, understand his brother's reason for living her. All these years,Nathan was focused on Natalie and maybe it was time for him to search his own world and follow what his fate desire. He was walking and thinking of Maybelle,soon though,he would see her. He smiled when he saw her feeding the birds. He tiptoed until he reached her and cover her eyes with his hands. "Still remember me ?" he said sarcastically.

Maybelle felt two hands covering her eyes. She knew who's hand was that and she recognize the voice as well. He was the one who reassure her that she wasn't alone that someone else cared. A smile spread on her face as she twisted herself so that she was facing him. "How can I not remember you dear kind lad?" She giggled as she clean her hands and walk away from the birds. "I'm sorry usually I spend another day in the forest to rest. I was too tired and was too deep in the forest so I couldn't meet you. And I don't want to worry you so I guess now is the right timing" The girl apologize and smiled. The city wasn't too crowded the way Belle liked it. If only Anna was there and the rest of the family member. Sadly it was impossible.

Nathan nodded. He can't understand why does he feel that nothing else mattered. "it's fine Belle. at least we have time to spend together." he said and his eyes widened. How could he be so careless to tell her what was on his mind. He's now wondering what would Maybelle think of him. "uhm, I shouldn't have said that" he said. He wish she would change the topic because it seems that he can't look straight on her.

Maybelle smiled and blushed a little after hearing what Nathan said. She took his hands and smile at him "Let's go find something to eat" She said and ran toward a little kiosk. "Or drink" She giggle as she ordered cups of hot chocolate and gave the lady the money. She widen bit her lower lips and twist herself so she was facing Nathan and gave him a cup of hot chocolate. "So... What do you want to do?" She asked trying to figure out if he was hungry of if he wanted to see anything in the city.

Nathan followed Maybelle and watched as she bought a cup of hot chocolate. He can't take his eyes off her and he had too. Maybe it's a little obvious that he already like Maybelle. Maybelle turned to give Nathan his chocolate. "Oh, thank you," he politely said. He took a sip without taking his eyes on Maybelle. Maybe it is a little awkward doing that. When Maybelle asked what he wanted to do,he can't answer. "Uhm, maybe you could tour me around?" he said.

Walking around the city reminded Maybelle of her parents that's why she liked it. "Alright" She smiled and gesture him to walk to the North. "So Nathan... Do you have a brother or sister?" She asked curiously, Belle knew nothing about this boy and she wanted to at least knew something about other people. She liked him very much, he was kind and protective. "I'm sorry for asking you this odd question" The pureblood giggle hoping that she wasn't acting odd.

They walked and an awkward silence broke off for a sec, he hoped the she'll bring up any topics since he can't talk to her now after he discovered his feelings for maybelle. He stopped when she asked about him having a sister or a brother. He don't know if he should share it to her but he thinks it would be fine and fair if he would also share a secret. "Uhm, actually, I do have a sister, she's a .. well, a Squib" he said, hoping that Maybelle don't mind.

Belle was quite surprised knowing that Nathan's sister was a squib. She didn't think those kind of people exist, at least she thought it was very rare that she wont be able to find one. "Wow" She looked at Nathan, and paused her current activity for several second. "Wow... Why?" She asked, not that she mind that his sister was a squib, but she was wondering why. What's not to like from magic?

Okay. So this isn't what Nathan expected. He don't know how to respond to this one. "I spent my whole childhood with that question," he smiled. There has to be a reason for his sister's blood status. "so, it's your first time to hear that someone has a squib sister? or you don't know that a squib is real?" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back