I Know You...

Raffael Fox

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Raff decided it might be a good time to explore the castle. He had been locked away in his dorm or in the library for some time now, so thought he might take a look around. As Raffael walked down a corridor he let he thoughts play over everything. He wondered where his Mum might be. He wondered how his Dad was. He wondered whether his friends back in France missed him at all. He wondered if his parents would ever get back together. Maybe this was the real deal. All these thoughts had been pushed to the back of Raffaels mind but at this moment he let them come forward, as he strolled down the dark uninteresting corridor.

Ginny was finding school quite hard to fall back into. She hadn't talken to many people these last days and it was driving her mad. She hadn't even had an argument yet. I mean what was that about? Right now, Ginny was walking up the corridor heading for the common room. She saw a familiar looking boy out of the corner of her eye and stopped. Taking a couple of steps back, she smiled recognizing the guy from Three Broomsticks. 'Hey, how are you?'she asked, tapping him on the arm. She continued walking backwards though to keep up with him.

Raff was distracted out of his thoughts, by a face he recognised. After only a moment, he remembered her from the three broomsticks. "Hey!" He said, stopping so she didnt need to walk backwards. "Im okay, I didnt know you were from Hogwarts?" He said slightly confused. He was trying to think back to the conversation between them. He wasnt sure she had mentioned her school, or maybe she had and Raff just couldnt remember. He was terrible at remembering anything that wasnt school.

Ginny laughed when he commented on why she was here. 'Fair's fair. I didn't know you were coming here either'she replied smiling, glad he had stopped. If she had gone any further she probably would of tripped up on a ledge or something. Her luck only kept for so long. 'Still enjoying being 16?'she joked, wondering if she would get a response from him.

Raff grinned for two reasons. One, because of Ginny's comment and two, because now Raff had one more person he knew and could talk to.

He shrugged at her question, "feels no different." He admitted. It didnt really, he had gotten over his moping the next day, his Dad recognised it that night and said Happy Birthday and he had even received a parcel from his Mum with some sweets saying she was sorry she couldnt get him anything better. "How you liking Hogwarts?" He asked, to get thoughts away from his parents.

Ginny smiled back at him. 'Just the same as before of course' she answered smiling. 'C'mon. You got to tell me what you think of this painting' she told him, not really expecting an answer. She took his hand and skipped down to one of her favourite paitings that was on this corridor. She stopped infront of it and pointed to it. 'See. Can you see the girl?'Ginny looked up to the side and smiled at him.

Raff laughed and then was taken aback when she grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hall. He felt like he didnt know this girl at all, but he was suddenly really close to her. Raff wasnt about to complain though, he needed as many people to talk to as he could here. They stopped and he glanced up at the painting she was pointing to. Raff narrowed his eyes slightly until he noticed the girl Ginny had mentioned. "Oh yeah I see it. Nice." He said, flashing Ginny a smile.

Ginny looked at the painting once more still not figuring the story behind it. 'What do you think she's trying to say?'she ask Raff wondering if he had gotten it or was just thinking up theories. She bit her lip wondering if the girl was sad when she had painted it. It had to be a girl though. Since when did boys draw anything worth looking at.
Ginny rolled her eyes at the thought of it, still having a thoughtful face on though.

Raff looked at the painting a little harder after Ginny asked what she was trying to say. He tilted his head to one side and then shrugged, looking back at Ginny. "It depends how you look at it." He said, knowing everyone had different perspectives and that nothing ever has a simple meaning.

(sorry been away for a while. :errm: but me back now ^_^ )

Ginny shrugged. 'Oh well, never mind. So how you finding Hogwarts so far? Feeling like a first year almost?'she asked him curious. Ginny knew she did almost, so many new professors and changes everyhwere.

( :woot: )

Raff shrugged after Ginny. "I guess I am really." He said with a smile. "I dont know many people and the Professors dont really pay much attention to first years, so I dont know really." he said honestly. "How about you?" He enquired, tilting his head a little.

(and yet again, i was on another camp. tell you, i've done enough camping to last me a life time. soo sorry. :( )

Ginny laughed as he asked her back. 'Well, for a start,' she told him, starting to walk really slowly down the corridor, 'I come back and find out I have been put back a year, so all my old friends are in 5th year, and you seriously would not believe the amount of subjects I have gone in this term to find new professors too. I think only my Head of House is the same so far' Ginny told him, glad she could finally rant about that to someone. 'It honestly feels so annoying being like a first year again practically.'she added before her cheeks turned a pinkish colour. 'Sorry. Feel free to shut me up with silencio, what ever when I go on too much. I don't mind' she apologized, smiling innocently.
She waited a while before she jumped to another question. 'Do you like any part of the school better than anything else yet?'she asked him wondering.

Raff's eyes went wide. "Are you kidding, I was kept back a year too?! Its kind of annoying, because I dont mean to brag, but I have the brains. I'm repeating stuff I did a year ago." He sighed and shook his head. He chuckled when she said he could shut her up. "No your fine." He grinned, he had been listening to rants his whole life. One of his best friends back home had been the queen of rants. It had made Raff a good listener.

"Not really." He answered. "School is school. I sort of miss home, but Im getting used to Hogwarts." He admitted.

Ginny smiled before looking at him as if he was lying.No one she knew ahd gotten used to this school that quickly. 'Truthfully?Or are you just saying that as a cover up?' she asked him, pondering if he did mean it or not. Beauxbatons was a lot different to Hogwarts she was guessing and not just with uniform. The whole atmosphere of the school. 'Cause, you know. Hogwarts is really a place to get off scott free with things, a nit like home. I've heard Beauxbatons is really strict compared to here. I mean you should see some people who come to here. They are a recipe for disater without any help,' Ginny said before reminding herself of some person she used to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back