Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Linnux
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Up until this point, everyone Maggie had given a rose to, she hadn't known who they were. This next student however was a slight relief, as while they may not have spoken since the train journey to Hogwarts last year, she at least knew the face of the student she was trying to find. Her best chance was to wait outside the common room though, although it seemed as though she wasn't the only person to do so that day as she joined the group of outsiders wanting to talk to various snakes. "Derek?" She finally called out with a small smile, hoping he'd remember her.

Derek was excited about the rose day, he had never ever been involved in such a thing before, it was an interesting concept, a way to show appreciation for those people around him. He had sent one to Emilia, since he thought it would be nice, and he had invited her to the dance too. He figured it would be good fun, he liked spending time with Emilia and if she hadn't already been asked what was the harm in going as friends. He was surprised when upon leaving the common room, a familiar voice said his name. He looked at her and smiled, "Maggie! From the train!" he greeted her warmly extending out a greet to her, "How are you? You looking for me for something?" he had not even figured that he would get a rose, it was impossible that he would get one, so Maggie needed something else.

Maggie's eyes lit up when Derek recognised her, nodding in memory of their last encounter. He had been friendly to talk to on the journey here and she was surprised they hadn't spent more time together, especially as they currently shared a number of classes together. "I am very good thank you although I am giving out these roses and some people are quite hard to find. At least I know who you are," she said with a weak smile, "I am looking for you to give you this," she added, handing over the rose and the note with her name on it. "I hope that is it from someone special and is not a joke." she said before she could stop herself. She'd had her own confusing experience with a rose that had been sent by her brother but was not her brother, and she didn't want to see anyone else disappointed as Aminia had been.
Dear Derek,
Thanks for helping at the yule ball. I had a fun time!
Emilia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back