Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys Graves

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaan!
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Hey guys!
So, i'm back again, and that means that i'm trying to reconnect all of my characters to their lives! I know I've done the Houdini a few times now, but I should be back pretty moderately from now on, at least until February. But i'm hoping to stay on full time past then as I've stopped touring now.

SO, without further ado, here are my characters!

</I></FONT></COLOR>
Once upon time,
A few mistakes ago, i was in your sights, you got me alone,
You found me, you found me, you found me.
<i>
</i>

RHYS GRAVES
13 / Muggleborn / Slytherin 3rd Year

THE STORY
Rhys is a bit more shut off from the world at the moment then he used to. Growing up in a broken home hadn't been easy on Rhys, but he had always managed to shrug it off, but this past year has rocked him to his core. With his father happy with his new family, Rhys and his older brother Vrael had grown up with a muggle mother who had an open fear of magic that had led to her despising the boys. Rhys had grown up fairly alone, as Vrael had left when their father had left their mother, and had been both overjoyed and terrified when he started to show signs of magic. When the letter from Hogwarts came, he had never felt so alone, as his mother had resented him. Breezing through his first year at Hogwarts, Rhys became more charismatic and found courage in his friends. He had been worried about being sorted into Slytherin, but had come to make friends with fellow classmates. At the end of his first year, a week before the holidays, Rhys mother went missing. The muggle police's search went on for months, and then she was eventually found dead in a hotel room in Anaheim. She had committed suicide, and whilst the news didn't effect his older brother Vrael, with whom he was staying with over the holidays as his mother had gone missing, it devastated Rhys. Shutting off from his brother and the world, he lived with his brother in Brixton, England whilst Vrael worked and toured, and attended Hogwarts in the UK. At the end of his second year, his brothers band broke up. Rhys and Vrael had drifted further and further apart over the year, and Vrael decided to move them back to New Zealand so that Rhys could return to Hogwarts where his friends were.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!
I hope to pursue Rhys's earlier feelings for Francesca Grimm, and am looking for one or two friends to either hang with Rhys separately or as a group. I'm also looking for a bully or a particularly meaner kid to antagonize Rhys and have a bit of a dramatic thread with me!

I guess you didn't care,
And I guess I liked that, and when I fell hard, you took a step back,
Without me, without me, without me
<i>
</i>

DANTE VRAEL
23 / Halfblood / Former Slytherin / Hopeful Ministry Of Magic Employee

THE STORY

Dante is a more relatively open book. Finishing school at Hogwarts, Dante turned to a more muggle kind of lifestyle. He inherited a large trust fund, and spent the six years that followed Hogwarts clubbing, travelling and living a lavish lifestyle. Not long after his twenty second birthday, Dante began to wake up to the realization that he was lonely and sick of living like this. He's since decided to apply for a job with the Ministry of Magic, and is still living in his house in Obsidian Harbour. He enjoys afternoon beers, quite dinners and live acoustic music.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!
Dante has finally reached the stage of a stable relationship. So I am looking for a lady friend for Sir Dante here who wants to live a generally quiet lifestyle with the occasional shindigs. Older, younger, his age, im not too fussed. So long as they're relaxed, funny and easy going they'll kick it off great! Im also looking for a best friend, so anything along the lines of a work college, old school buddy or someone who lives in the area! Im open to guy or girl friend, though the girl best friend and girlfriend situation would make for interesting plots later!

</COLOR>
And she's long gone, when she's next to me, and I realize the blame is on me,
'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now,
Flew me to places I'd never been, till you put me down, oh
<i>
</i>

<i>
</i>
ALISSA VETROVA 'LISSA'
17 / Pureblood / Durmstrang 7th Year

THE STORY

Alissa is a fairly open book at this stage too. I had a background plan for her and her two brother's Alexei and Andrei, but i'm unsure if that is still going ahead or not as I've been on hiatus. She was however starting to fall for Yev last I was on, so if he hasn't been snagged up yet, I would like to attempt to rekindle that spark if possible. If not, i'm open for anything. Lissa was your typical pureblood mean girl, right up until she met Yev. He gave her a slightly different outlook on life, and much to her families dismay, she began to change and lose some of her mean streak. This caused her older brother Alexei to become a lot more controlling and that inturn made her rebel all the more. She enjoys quiet, peaceful areas. Her hobbies include reading, singing to herself and late night walks.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!
As I stated before, im hoping to rekindle with Yev, but if that doesn't go ahead im hoping to find Lissa her first boyfriend. Someone kind, quiet and adorable. I'd also like to find her a best friend, guy or girl, who would bring out a bit more of the rebellious side of her.

<FONT font="Monaco"><I>I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now,
Flew me to places I'd never been, now I'm lying on the cold hard ground,
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

<i>
</i>

SERGEI VETROV
25 / Pureblood / Scitorari

THE STORY

Sergei is a completely unwritten book. All I have is that he is a former Durmstrang. He was a particularly mean and evil kid, and is the Vetrov legacy of the family. He is the eldest brother so Alissa, Alexei and Andrei, and is a pureblood fanatic. He comes from a strong royal Russian family or pureblood who have sided with the Scitorari. He lives in his manor in Russia, tough he travels a lot. He is mean, snide and arrogant, though he has a very soft side for females who show him kindness.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!

I have no plans for Sergei at this stage in time, so im down for absolutely anything someone wants to throw at me!

No apologies. She'll never see you cry, pretends she doesn't know that she's the reason why, you're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning.
Now I heard you moved on from whispers on the street, a new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be, and now I see, now I see, now I see
She was long gone when he met me, and I realize the joke is on me, yeah!

<i>
</i>

DEMYX DEMOM BANE
34 / Pure Blood / Auror

THE STORY

Demyx has lived a full and busy life. But i'm not going to bother you with majority of his past. Basically, his mother and father, as well as his little brother all passed away from various situations, and after a major shut off from the world Demyx came back to become an Auror, and has worked the last 14 years of his life as an Auror in the Ministry of Magic New Zealand. He lives in his three bedroom house in Obsidian Harbour, and one day soon hopes to settle down and raise a family.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!
A wife. Im looking for a final for Demyx. Someone who is willing to fall as quickly and as ridiculously in love with Demyx as he will for them. I want them to get hitched, raise a family and work normal boring lives, with the occasional spike of interest. Also, an Auror best friend wouldn't go stray!

I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been, 'til you put me down, oh.
I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been, now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

<i>
</i>

PARKER GREYSTONE
11 / Pureblood (Awaiting Confirmation) / Gryffindor 1st Year

THE STORY

Parker was raised by a single mother after his father passed away of a heart attack when he was younger. His mother owns a witch beauty cosmetics franchise, and Parker was a rather spoilt and well looked after child. He tends to be a bit snobby and arrogant at times, but has good intentions at heart. He can often be stubborn and courageous. Parker enjoys quidditch, skateboarding and art, as well as flying.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!
A friend or two for him, and a possible future crush/bestfriend crush.

<COLOR color="#2F4F4F">
When the saddest fear comes creeping in, that you never loved me or him, or anyone, or anything, yeah.
I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been, 'til you put me down, oh.

<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#000">Lyrics: I Knew You Were Trouble - We Came As Romans
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odNCtE-I8o4

DYLAN! Hello! Welcome back!

So, yeah, if you are still up for Yev/Alissa then I am too!
He hasn't done much recently, so this would be good!

Dylan!

Firstly, i'd like to welcome you back! :hug: Second, i don't think we've ever plotted together, and I see this as a bit of an oppertunity if you'd like. I'm Cole and this (Drum roll please) Is...</FONT>
Sanctuari Crimson Ellison
VveIar1.gif

Now Ri here has undergone some character development, and is currently living a pretty lively life. The past couple years she's been a bit of a party girl, picking up some bad habits along the way that she is trying to shake. She spends much of her free time in Honduras, where she grew up with her adoptive family. She occasionally visits New Zealand, but only to visit the grave of her late husband (who died very shortly after they were married) and also to visit her sister, whom she has forgiven for their large fight. Ri has done a bit of traveling, but nothing too far from home as her parents are getting older. Sanctuari is a relatively laid back person, and while she does have a lot of pain from losing someone before, she thinks she is done grieving and ready to be back out on the market. I'm not about to lay this down in concrete, but I would really love to try and have a roleplay, and see where their personalities go. I would definitely love if they hit it off!

Let me know what you think! And again, welcome back! <3

<FONT font="monaco">

I really could have sworn that I put something about her being for Dante up there, but it's early my time and my brain isn't working properly! xD

Yes, i would love if we could get some plotting for them, would you just like me to start something (In New Zealand presumably) and see where it goes?

Okay, so I have possibly three characters for you. Firstly, Francesca Grimm for Rhys.
They need to meet up. Franny has been missing her best man and they got along so well beforehand that I'd love to toss them together once more. She might be able to try and get him to open up again, or she might just be that friend that is there if he wants her to be, as she would never be able to sympathise with him, never having been in the situation, and would never pretend to sympathise with him, but she would let him know that she was there, and willing to help if he wanted her to.

Secondly, also for Rhys, is Arturo Raven. Arturo, Rhys and Franny met at instantly disliked each other, and Arturo is still as opinionated as he was back then. Possibly even more so. he is mean-spirited, hates muggle-borns, and is never one to quit. He is hot-headed, and his tenacious attitude are his main drives, and I would never, ever see Arturo and Rhys becoming friendly or seeing eye-to-eye on anything, as Arturo is a product of his upbringing. Upon seeing Rhys down in the dumps, Arturo would not care, as he would barely see Rhys as a being worth sympathy. He might pity him, but in a very condescending way, if at all. He is also not one to apologise.

Finally, I have my pureblood Scitorari, Hikari Hitachiin. Born in Japan, but spending the majority of her life in France, Hikari came from a proud pureblood family, and shares these ideals with her ever fibre. She had a husband, Noah William Starr, but as the roleplayer of that character has not contacted me for a really, really long time, Hikari has been in a limbo for a while, and I've decided it's time she got out. So... I'm going with her husband (who was also a scitorari) and her being separated, or him missing, or even divorced, I have not ironed it all out yet. Anyway, she has one son, Raiden, who is four, and who she is fiercely protective of. She is twenty-seven, and a polite, joyous woman that is very respectful to those she sees as equals. She thinks muggle-borns are magic-stealing abominations that need to stay away from more 'purer' breeds of wizard/witch, and that anything less than pureblood is a waste of her time. Although, she does not have much of an issue with muggles, as long as they don't get in her way. Being of the scitorari, she has a natural distrust of the ministry. But really, unless you got her on a blood-focused rant, you would never consider her a negative person, as at most times she's rather animated and affectionate.

She could be a friend/companion to Sergei, or even a potential love interest if you think it would run down that road.

Much love,
Tenilee! :hug:

Ah Tenile, as always you come to my rescue.

Im delighted to go ahead with Rhys and Franny. Those two were couple of the year last I was on, and im excited to see where they go next, especially with Rhys being so shut off and Franny's flamboyant personality, yes that is definitely going to be a read.

I also am extremely excited to continue the Rhys vs Arturo thread, and it can also involve Franny, and Arturo is brilliant for pushing buttons, just like I want.

As for Hikari, I am definitely keen to get something started and see how their personalities would pan out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: I've just updated my characters list above.

DYLAN!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :wub:

I have Aeryn. We could rp her with Demyx if you wanted. See what happened?

Aeryn is a down to earth girl, a little bit of a nerd. She can sometimes be very posh, but it is usually only when she is irritated or angry. Aeryn is also a flirt, when it is needed. She may not dress like a girly girl, but she is deep in her heart. She likes to have fun and she isn't afraid to speak her mind. Though she is never mean to anyone. Even though Aeryn likes to have fun, she hates Drama. She doesn't like people spreading rumours about her friends and she especially hates people who let everyone know they are unhappy. Overall Aeryn is a generally happy and curious girl. She is very close to her father and likes to find ways of pleasing him, whether it is buying him gifts or by doing anything he asks.

Awesome, do you wanna start, or me?

First off, here is Dante's topic

Secondly (and thirdly) i have two first years i can offer for friends or enemies for your Gryffindor!

I have my young Viviana, who is a first year Hufflepuff with a bad habit of being too helpful. She is co-dependent, and tends to constantly look for someone to take care of. She loves to make others smile, and never takes the time to frown herself. She doesn't take any time for herself, and tries to please everyone. Depending on how your character is, he could either be very annoyed by her, or like her quite a lot considering she'd even do someone's homework if they asked, and take the blame if they got caught.

I also have Saveli, who is a first year Slytherin. She is very mistrustful, and was raised to believe that nearly everyone isn't worth her time. She listens to her father's advice, even though he ins't really looking out for her. She wont have much development until later, so for now she's pretty two-face, and very manipulative. In the second year the Gryffindor will probably have to deal with her if he's friends with Viv, because Savali and Vivana are to be best friends. So it's up to you, but both ladies would sure be interesting regardless!

This is literally the spawn of a two am start, so I apologise for the randomness. Also I wasn't sure if you wanted them to know each other or not, so I went ahead with not. Hope it's okay!

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/10775081/1/

Hello there Dylan, I reckon Victoria here could be a friend for Parker. She is muggle born and finds Hogwarts to be exciting and wonderful and is eager to make some friends, and I'd like her to make friends outside her house. He seems like the kind of person who might clash with Victoria at first but she might be able to break him down. Let me know what you think and if you want to know more about her just let me know.

Would you mind starting?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back