I Just Need A Brotherly Figure

Jaden Feanor

OOC First Name
Domino [2nd main] !x
Wand
Wand: Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Jaedan was in the fifth year corridor. She was thinking about Will and Nick, her two brothers, although Will was dead and Nick would occassionally slap her. She hated her family. And wizards would sneer at her when they heard her last name...Feanor.

Realizing she was in the deserted part of the fifth floor, she cursed. "Great. I'm bored and in a ghostly part of the school." she said, before sinking to te floor next to a wall, holding her head.

Jaedan frowned. "Why can't I have a normal twin? Why can't I have a normal family? Why did Will have to die?!" she announced.

Justin walked along the corridors of the castle doing his daily rounds. He enjoyed being a Prefect, it was a job that kept him busy a lot of the time during the day. Justin got to meet a lot of people but he wasn't particularly fond of punishing them, because he preferred to be a nice person then somebody who gave out punishments whenever they were needed. But, alas, there was nothing he was able to do about it. He had been given the position, and the power that came with it, and he had to be the one to use that power to make people understand that they had to follow the rules.

Justin heard a noise nearby, of a girl who was shouting out to somebody. Justin turned the corner, and he saw her, a Hufflepuff, who was actually yelling into thin air. How strange. Was the first thing that went through Justin's head, but he had done something like that before in his life anyway. He approached her. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, knowing full well that he answer he would probably get from her was a big fat no, but it never hurt to ask did it? He had to make sure that she was okay, and if he wasn't he would make it his mission to help her out, but he didn't know how well he would do or if he would even be able to help at all.

Jaedan looked at the prefect who approached her. She scowled. "No." she crossed her arms. "No, because I have a horrid twin who beats me up every day. So no, I'm not ok." she said to him.

Jaedan realized he was a raven, the smart house. Jaedan had often thought about her house placement. The hat never lies. she thought to herself. "Plus with a missing dad for 10 years and the only brother I liked dead, my life is pretty screwed." she sniped.

Justin couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl, a little bit. Only a little bit though, because if she wanted anybody to do anything about what was happening, then she would have said something to someone who could do something about it. But she obviously hadn't, because it was clearly still happening. Justin couldn't do anything, and he wouldn't tell a Professor because it wasn't his life and there obviously wasn't anything she wanted to say to a Professor. He sighed, "Why do they do that?" He asked, at least wanting to know why it was happening, so he had an understanding of it all. Even though he couldn't do anything.

Justin raised an eyebrow at her, well she clearly had one messed up life. Maybe she should find somebody else to live with, if it was all that bad. But Justin couldn't tell her how to live her life, and she clearly wasn't happy that he was even there at all. There was just so much happening right now, and he was surprised that she would even talk to him completely like she was.

Jaden sighed and placed her head in her hands. She didn't know, well she did know, her brother was just a bully. She looked at this newcomer. "I don't know! If I did, would I be covered in bruises?! Besides, you don't care. You don't know what it feels like, to have your living blood hit you." she murmured to the boy. It was true, she was covered in bruises, a black eye and some on her cheeks. She was underweight and Ill-looking.

Justin couldn't help but sigh at the newcomer, she had no idea how wrong she was in that aspect. Justin knew what it was like to be attacked and bruised and struck at by his family members all too well, and he hated his father for it. His mother would never do anything about it, it had been horrible. Every day Justin would come home and he would be struck at. It was hell on earth. Justin looked over at her, and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I don't know what it's like do I?" He lifted up the back of his t-shirt to show a bunch of scars, and he tilted his face so the scar's there were shown. "Shows what you know, right?" Justin said. He definitely cared about people who were abused. He cared a lot.

Jaden looked at the prefects Scars and Bruises. A small gasp escaped her lips. "...I..." but she was lost for words. She wiped some of the makeup from her face, revealing the eye, which had purple bruises on it. "He's older and taller and hits me every week....no one knows except Fayy and Alice. Can you not tell?"

Well, of course Justin wouldn't have been able to tell who had been hurting her. It wasn't like she had told him much. After all, she had been thinking that he didn't care about her at first, and that he didn't know what any of what she was going through was like. Justin knew all right, he definitely knew. Justin hated himself for letting it go on for so long. "Well, it's up to you to do something about it isn't it? I let it happen for far too long, and you can see where it got me. But, after I did something about what had been happening, I definitely felt a lot better." Justin admitted, knowing it would be hard for her to accept this.

Jaden looked at him with a Are you kidding me? look. If she told anyone her brother would carry on with more force. "I'm Jaden." she held out her hand to the prefect. She had seen him around and he seemed to be the nicest prefect. "Believe me, if I tell anyone, he'll carry on and probably even more."

Justin looked at the girl, her name which was Jaden, and couldn't help but sigh. Doing nothing was just as bad as doing something sometimes. Because, if you told people what was going on, then it could just get a whole lot worse at once. But, if you didn't tell somebody what was going on it would just keep happening with no hope of it ever getting any better and it'll just get worse. "Well, doing nothing means it will only get worse. Sometimes you just need to take a chance." He said, smiling at the young girl. She needed to learn how to do all of this from a young age or nothing would ever get better from her, and it was better she learned from somebody with experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back