I just don't have the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura O'Connor

Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2inches. Core - Tail hair of Charmed Newt
To all of HNZ,

I am posting here for possibly the last time. I don't have enough time on the computer each day to contribute to HNZ properly. My parents have reducd my time to half an hour each day, and this isn't enough time for me to post in all the roleplays that I'm in. School is also getting tougher, and I need the time I normally spend on the computer to study.

To all I've roleplayed with, I'm sorry I have to leave so suddenly, but as we all know, real life has to come first, and I hate to end it like this.

If Nick reads this, if he could do me the honour of changing both my accounts to "Inactive" (remember to include Joanne's), it would be very much appreciated.

This isn't goodbye; I may come back in a few months/years with a different character. But Laura O'Connor is leaving the hallowed halls of Hogwarts New Zealand for good.

All the best to you all,
~Laura

Laura i will miss you so much. :( What are you going to say your reason is for leaving this school as Laura.??

I hope to see you in a few months or years and i have really enjoyed rping with you.

OMG Laura :(

I'm so sad to see this, I hope you can join us every so often in Spam.

I hope school and everything goes OK for you, see you around. Miss you loads

:hug:

Slan go Foil ^_^ :p :-h

Aw noooo! That sucks! Laura, I'll miss you. :(
But RL comes first, as always. So study hard and I hope to see you in the future. :D

Aww Laura :(
I'm so sad to see the nice shy little Gryffindor leaving
Unfortunately RL has to come first, but I'm hoping that all does well for you and maybe you can come visit every blue moon or so!!
We'll miss you ^_^

Laura,
I'm sorry I didn't see this before. I've changed your accounts to Inactive. Just send me or Nick a holler to change them back. ;)
You'll be very much missed and I hope things get better for you.

Lots of luck!
~Cecily

OMGosh!!
Laura, Hollie's best friend, leaving??
I wish you the best of luck - I know how easy it is to get bogged down in RL, which is tough, but main priority. I hope it goes well for you. There have been times when I have contemplated leaving.

Hope all goes well,
Lots of love,
Hollie (Jo)

NOOO!
Laura cant go ;'(
il miss you
;'(
Good luck in the future,
and i hope you come back sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread