i hope theres no centuars around *shifty eyes*

Lucy Moonlight

OOC First Name
Sammy
Lucy skipped into the forbiden forest checking behind her back everyonce and a while to make sure Sukie was still following. Once they were in a small creaing she want to the very middle and sat down picking up the pretty little pink flowers and weaving them in her hair. "I love the forest"

Sukie followed Lucy into the Forbidden Forest. He did feel a little scared, but decided to not say anything since he didn't want Lucy to think he was being an idiot. Sukie smiled as he watched Lucy pick up little pink flowers and began weaving them into her hair. "I love the forest too!" he replied with a smile, as he bent down to reach for some strange-looking purple flowers. They did look very pretty, and purple matched his eyes. Sukie had always loved purple and pink.

"So what shall we do here?" he asked Lucy as began dancing.

Mist watched as two childern entered the forest, "stupid children" she said. She took out an arrow and drew it. "this should be fun, Thearus isn't here to stop me" she said with a cold laugh. She aimed and fired the arrow, it went to the place where they boy,girl, what ever he was, was just dancing a second before.

Sukie screamed in shock when an arrow almost flew directly at him, probably where his small intestine was, but luckily, he got away. "Oh dear, we're being attacked," he said in a frightened and timid voice. "I think its those things that hate pink," he said quietly, hiding behind Lucy.

Lucy a terrified, they hadn't done anything wrong!? Why were the centaurs attacking them. She sheilded Sukie behind her, "no, I've read about Centaurs, they don't like people in their forests" she whispered, "just stay quiet and don't be rude" she added.

Sukie nodded, promising himself that he would not be rude to the centaur that tried to kill him. Sukie forced a smile on his terrified face and he thought of what would parents say if he died here. Eldo would probably be the heir of the Takahiro treasures and gold. Sukie sighed. He hope he didn't die. Sukie wanted to utter a "ok" to Lucy but decided not to, since she told him to stay quiet.

Mist smirked as the boy seemed terrified, the girl was staying clam, but Mist could see the fear behind the mask. She steped out into the light "Now, what would children be doing in the centaurs forest?" she asked in a suductive voice. "tut tut tut, don't they teach children manners anymore, you know its rude just to waltz into someones land" she added circling the two getting closer and closer, "maybe I should make an exapmle out of you two, show the others what happens to naughtly children" she said with a cold evil laugh.

Lucy kept a calm face as the centaur came closer and closer, "no, no need to do that, we were just leaving" she said in her french accent. Se knew that this wouldn't be over just like that, "Please, let us leave and we'll never come back" Lucy added with a begging look in her eyes.

Sukie nodded, trying his best to show that he was brave. "Yes we were," he replied sternly in his most manly voice.

Aitan walked out of behind the tree's Looking for little kids to terrorise as usual, he saw mist firing an arrow at two kids. Watching the younger one cower behind the girl he couldnt help but walk up behind them. Aitan drew his sword and signaled a hush to Mist. he genetly prodded the boy in the back with the tip of his sword, not hard enough to peirce the skin. but still hard enough to freak someone out. "Why do they always say that they are leaving and yet, they hang around" he smirked his voice a still deep rumble.

Sukie could feel the sword piercing at his pale skin. Sukie lowered his head and began mumbling Japanese to himself. He knew Tae-kwan-do and he could probably punch the centaur now, but the centaur had a sword, but he didn't want anyone hurt. Sukie stared at the centaur quietly. He had to think of a plan, and fast.

Mist laughed again as er brother poked the boy with the sword "ah hello dear brother, theres one for each of us, I want the girl, I hate blondes" Mist spat, she took another arrow out and aimed it for the girl, she decided she didn't want to kill her just yet, she she aimed for her arm, Mist never missed a target.

Lucy couldn sence another behind them, this was verafired as Sukie start speaking in Japanese and Mist greated her brother, Lucy watched horrorstruck as the centaur aimed and fired fer her. She felt a shooting pain as the arrow made contact wait her arm "ahh!" she cried out, "Je pleurniche crois qu'elle m'a tiré juste ! " she said through the tears, she put her hand to where the arrow was, it felt wet and sticky, she lifted her hand and it was covered with blood. "oh mon dieu" she gasped.

Aitan looked at them both in amusement "They just don't get them message do they, i swear i am going to put up a sign that might stop them, it shall read 'TURN BACK NOW, Or be Killed, Tortured, or thrown out by the creatures that call this place home" he smirked at the thought, it amused him highly.

Sukie almost screamed when Lucy got shot. He didn't want Lucy shot, he'd rather be shot. He wanted her to be safe. Sukie stared at the female centaur. 'Don't you dare hurt her," he shouted, as he ran towards the centaur and did a tae-kwon-do kick at her legs. He knew he was probably gonna be really hurt, but kicking the centaur felt good, and that was what Sukie wanted. He had to seek revenge for Lucy.

Aitan watched the boy go after his sister, he grunted and did a quick gallop forward, grabbing the child by the back of his shirt lifting him up off his feet. pointing his sword at the childs neck, Aitan lent forward and snarled into his ear "Don't you dare Harm my sister you brat" he glared at the kid before looking at the girl with the arrow in her arm. "Nice shot, your getting better" he said to his sister

Lucy looked up at the centaur that was holding Sukie, "Sukie, I told you not to be rude!" she cried out, "Please, let him go, you can have me but let him go back to the castle, he'll run, never come back please" she begged. If anything happened to Sukie she would never forgive her self, it had been her idea to come into the forest "It was my idea to come here!"

Sukie sighed and crossed his arms stubbornly. Lucy didn't have to act like his mother just because the centaur was probably gonna kill him. He hated poeple who pitied him. Just because he loved pink and all, he still was a Slytherin and he was still a boy. Sukie grumbled to himself in Japanese. His stomach began to sound. Sukie was hungry and he wanted Sushi now. Sukie sighed, how could he get sushi when some centaur was gonna kill him and he was in the middle of the forbidden forest? Sukie rolled his eyes and kept quiet stubbornly.

Lucy glared at Sukie, he was about to get choped up by a centaur and he was treating it like a boring class!. She put her hand on her arm and to try and help stop the bleeding.

(( most amazing post ever :p ))

Mist rolled her eyes at the girl "stupid child, why would we let him go when he just walked into the forest, he didn't have to follow you" she said. She brought up another arrow, and thought about hitting the girl again, but what fun would that be? So insted she shot it right past the girls head, just missing. It did how ever cut off some of the girls hair.

Sukie watched stubbornly as the centaur shot Lucy's hair and cut some of it. Sukie smiled, Lucy did look better with shorter hair. Alll thanks to that centaur, Lucy was beginning to look prettier in Sukie's opinion. He liked her new short hair, it looked so much nicer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back