I Hope I Never, I Hope I Never Have to Cry, Again.

Maddiie had tried fitting the puzzle to the pieces alone. Her sister, Abby was the one who had found her, was the one who took a complete stranger in when she had lost all of her memories, her sister the one she most admire for her kindness and consideration felt broken. It tore her to pieces, how can the mighty one fall to slumber? "She fine, she'll see you soon, hopefully" she made an effort to smile, when all she wanted was to make this all better again. "You have nothing to be sorry for, no ones perfect" she tried gathering the woman hand, though she seem to not want it. Whatever broke her down, drown her emotions to be lifeless.

The healer return with a tray food, Maddiie shook her head. She tried again to make sense of her sister reason being here, till the truth came out and made Maddiie nearly crack. "Abby, Abby why would you do such a thing to yourself?!" she was so bless, and had chances to be normal, while Maddiie live in fear of the moon and afraid one day she will harm someone close to her. Point reason why she did not have her daughter and her parents continue to reject the idea of her own daughter dwelling in the same apartment. "What made you want to do it?" she crouch right next to Abby. At that moment the healer let someone else in Maddiie look over and saw the auror came bustling in. She was the one that found Abby, she wanted to say thank you, but the woman ask the question that was on everybody mind and lips.

"That would be nice," murmured Abathyn, so lost in her own misery. She didn't really want to see Delilah; the child was only a few months older than Laani. Being told that nobody's perfect was too much, her eyes welled up and she replied with a near desperateness to be shown as wrong in her actions. "Everyone else is perfect in comparison to me."

Maddiie asked Abathyn that dreaded question, why. Showing her reluctance to answer, Abathyn tried to keep things as normal as they could be. And then the Auror spoke her name, sounding frantic in her questioning, the same thing that was running through every woman's mind in the tiny room. Abathyn really had no idea what to say and settled for standing and adjusting her cloak so that the sides touched the floor evenly. "I do think you'd like it, Maddiie, it's a little cottage by the sea. Similar to your house, but mine's colder." The Death Eater's voice was stiff, curt. She really hated being put in this position.

Hadan glanced up with her ruby red eyes and she nodded once at the Auror but did not tell her name. She had it on her tag anyway, so she did not think that saying her name would be very important. Her brunette hair fell below her shoulders, and she did not want to really get involved with what was going on here. It was not in her place at least, not in her opinion anyway. Why did Abathyn do what she did? She let out a sigh and she hated to think of losing her life, and why anyone would want to. It seemed like Abathyn had some personal issues that she had to resolve especially with thinking that everyone else is perfect in comparison to her. The young Healer remained silent, did not think that her input was really needed at this point. Maddiie and the Auror Eileen could get the answer out of her better than she could seeing as she was a stranger. Hadan moved her young, red eyes down to the floor, and continued to remain silent. She had her arms folded across her chest and she had her eyes now on the Auror, wondering if she knew more than she was letting on.

Eileen stood awkwardly in the room awaiting an answer but none seem to want to be forthcoming with what exactly happened. She felt as if she may have disturbed some previously important conversation, yet the patient spoke of things such as cottages. Perhaps the woman did not want to speak of the incident, but the young auror felt like she needed to know something.

She looked to be just fine now. "I see you're well enough to make light conversation, which is very good." Eileen threw out there giving them all a slight smile despite the situation being inappropriate for smiles.

That was rubbish to think that way, for anyone to really think they were less perfect than the world. Not even her family was perfect, they had their flaws and troubles. No one live a life without sinning, it's nearly impossible. The saints of the world somehow fell at one point in their life, but that's just it everyone was subject to make mistakes. "How can we help her so it won't happen again?" she decided to ask. She was dead worried about Abby, like a child, she felt the need to know in ways to help Abathyn.

Maddiie stood along the walls now, she watched Abby tried to seem normal, there was nothing normal about someone wanted to died. As easy she made herself look and position herself to stand and seem calm, Maddiie could tell there was just so much more happening to Abathyn than what they really knew. Maddiie turn to Eileen, she wanted to smile like her and think yeah everything just fine, the smile never came. Her eyes were full with concern, nothing else would show but that she was worried about her sister's life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back