I haven't been this tripped out since...

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Sometimes, Angela could be human. if she was to see a tiny first year crying, it would definitely make her be a little bit kinder to people. She loved it when children could bring out the mothering instinct in her. And apparently, she had just concluded, she had a mothering instinct. Lately, little by little, she had been becoming more human. Well, as human as a witch could get. She was sure there would be a term for a normal witch someday, other then witchy. They just hadn't come up with it yet. She smiled and walked down the hallways, trying to look less scary. Lately her first year had been flashing back to her, how scared she always was, and how everyone, save a few people, had helped her out and kept her going toward a good student.

What happened to those people? Angela missed her friends. She had a picture book, the year book pictures were in there. Demelza, a hufflepuff; they had been good friends. What would Demmy say if she could see how Angela had been lately? No one could really know. Angela had been very lost in thought. She skimmed shoulders with someone, which brought her back. "I'm sorry." She said kindly to a girl. She needed to swallow her pride and be nice.

Aroha was having a bad day. That morning she'd gotten a nosebleed, and had to find her blood-clotting potion to stop it. She hated it. No, she detested it. The illness was getting worse again, the Gryffindor could tell. Miserable again, she yanked the curtain of Immy's empty bed shut, blocking out memories. If only she could do that to the leukemia. Peeping into the mirror as a course of habit, Aroha straightened her wig and stormed out the heavy wooden door, pushing her was through a group of first years and fighting to get out into the main school. Fxxx... she thought, almost running down the stairs. She didn't know where she was going, didn't care. Not until she reached the second floor, and was knocked aside.

One more drip, and her nose began to bleed again. Cursing under her breath Aroha grabbed a tissue out of the pocket of her jeans, trying to stop the blood. "Er, that's fine." she looked up at the girl, a little coolly but with a faint smile. "Honestly, that was probably my fault." Aroha was completely prepared to take the blame; since when did anyone manage to storm through the corridors of Hogwarts and not run into anyone?

Angela hated so many things in the world, like spiders and wolfs. But in her top ten of the most disgusting things that she hated, blood was at the top. She stopped when she saw the blood, her aqua eyes god wide and she took a slight step back. Angela had seen so much blood in her lifetime, when she had broken her nose. There had been a lot of blood there, even further back,; when she was attacked by that wolf. There had been liters of blood in that. She tried not to look disgusted, but instead just coughed a little. "Are you okay?" She asked, trying to keep her mouth closed at the same time. It seemed like she was angry, which she wasn't.

The tissue stenched the blood enough, but Aroha figured it wouldn't stop. She knew, it was just another symptom of leukemia. Glancing at the taller, older girl Aroha gave her a wider smile. "I'm fine, I'm used to it." The truth of the matter was, Aroha wasn't used to it. But she knew what she had to expect, and remembered Tess telling her that it was something else to put on her list. Aroha also figured that this meant she was getting sicker, or the potion had stopped working. Not many treatments lasted for long with this disease.

"Sorry, I take it you don't like blood?" To be honest, not many people did like blood. Aroha hated making people upset or squeamish, and her expression became more sympathetic behind the paper tissue.

'Used to it? That's strange.' Angela thought to herself. She got bloody noses in the winter, but, it was only on rare occasions. She kept her eyes pointed at a wall, not meaning to be rude. She hated the look of blood, at least she couldn't taste or smell it. When she bled a lot she could smell the iron and such, and it would normally make her puke. She glanced at the Red headed girl. "I'm Angela." She said. She didn't stick her hand out. "Do you need some help, would you like me to take you to the nurses?" She offered, trying to be nice. no more mean Angela!

Smelling the coppery blood, Aroha cringed. She hated that smell. The blood was fine, but the smell would make her dry retch. "I'm Aroha," the Gryffindor replied, with another grin. Remembering her anger from before, Aroha wondered what the point of it really was. Not like anyone could help that Aroha was sick, she may as well get over herself and try to deal with it without acting like a baby. Hearing an offer of help, an offer to go find a nurse Aroha shook her head, looking slightly comic with her hand still on her nose. "I'm fine, and besides. What would the nurses do other than send me back to St Mungos?" Aroha's tone was incredibly bitter now, she really couldn't stand that hospital. Trying frantically to change the topic, Aroha settled for a cliche. "Nice weather we're having, isn't it?" She cringed at the stupid topic and hoped Angela didn't think she was an absolute idiot.

There was a split second in which Angela looked at the girl, Aroha, and regretted it. She turned her head and felt her stomach flip and heaved. It was a dry heave, very unnoticeable. She turned her eyes away from the red haired girl before she saw more blood, or more of the blood soaked thing she had pressed up to her nose. Angela nodded with a smile, acknowledging that she had heard the girl. "Back to St. Mungos?" She asked with a tone of shock. That was the hospital, the one Sarah had refused. She might be alive if she had went there. Angela turned her attention back and smiled some more. "A little warm for me." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back