Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx called up Uncle James almost as soon as they left the ice cream shop, and within minutes the man had apparated to the twins. Sapphire was hanging back, a look of trepidation on her face. It didn't matter though, for as soon as he saw her James' face crumpled and he rushed forward, dropping to his knees and pulling the small girl into his arms. "Oh, Sapphire. I can't believe it's you," He whispered. Onyx stood back, grinning widely. James released Sapphire after a long moment, pushing himself back up to his feet.

"Okay, we're off to the sanctuary. Hold my hands." He instructed the twins, holding his hands out to each of them. Onyx immediately took hold, and after a moment Sapphire took James' other hand. The tall man winked down at her. When they apparated outside of the sanctuary, Sapphire was clinging to James' arm with wide eyes. She let go and acted like nothing had happened. With a laugh, Onyx set out into the sanctuary with his family by his side.

Sapphire made it through thirty minutes with the two of them. She had tried to play along, she really did. The animals helped. It was amazing to see magical creatures up close. It was really an amazing experience, but after a half an hour she needed to get away. James kept looking at her like she would disappear and Onyx kept standing to the side with a smug look on his face.

As soon as their attention was turned, she slipped away in the crowd. She felt better once she was alone, and she made her way to the next exhibit. This place made her think of Alkander, and she smiled. She wished she could see him. This whole thing would be so much more fun with him instead of her newly found family. Much less awkward.

She lost herself in thought as she wove in and out of the crowd. Things were so much weirder this summer. She wondered how she was going to tell the Salamander about all the new developments. Or Oliver. Either way, it wasn't going to be an easy conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back