I have come back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Sorry guys to have to write this but i am leaving HNZ for good. I might be able to pop on now and again but won't be on for proper. Thanks for the great times here.

A couple of people to say goodbye too and then i will really leave for good.

Hollie - thanks for the great friendship on here, good luck with the rest of HNZ and stay online for my sake!!!

Patricia - thanks for the great RPs and chats we have had, enjoy the dorm and i will miss you, look after Natasha and everyone else. It was nice to meet you and your character.

James - be good and don't get up to mischeif!!!!! Miss you lodes and keep up with Bianca.

Bianca - look after James and everyone else!! Thanks for the great rps you have done with Kate and i hope to speak othertimes when i sign on every now and again.

Natasha - hope your leg gets better and enjoy the dorm, thanks for the great RPing!!

Aurora - thanks for the RP down by the lake, hope others will join you!!

Violet - thanks for all the wisdom and help you have given Kate, great RPing, enjoy time without me!!!

Professor Nicolas King - thanks for the help and lessons. You were a great teacher!!

Hilary - thanks for the RP in the library!!!! hope to see you again soon!!! Email me!!! Good luck with the Triwizard tornement!! Katie xxxxxx

Professor Denali Cross - thanks for the guidance and and lessons. You were a great teacher!!

Professor Kiara Ana - thanks for the flying lessons!! You were a great teacher!!

Professor Lilandra Waltham - thanks for the HoM lessons!! The field trip was great!! You were as well!!

Professor Belladonna Weiss - thanks for the help at Hufflepuff House, will miss you!!

Alicia Barker - you are a great head!!! Thanks for letting me try out the site but i am afraid that it is too much for me!!! Soz!!!

Professor Savanna London - thanks for the great lessons!! Sorry i didn't turn up to them all!! You are a great teacher!!

Nina - Good luck with the Tri Wizard tornement!! Thanks for teaching Kate how to fly!!

Casyi - Thanks for all the help with Kate's flying!!!!

Thank you to all of the shopkeepers and assistants who have also helped!! A massive thank you to you all and anyone i have missed out, i mean you all who i have met!!!!!! I thought it was only a few but i have met so many of you!!! I loved what i have done of the site but RL is overtaking and unfortunately that takes first priority!!! Please don't delete Kate as i might want to come on again!!

thank you,
Katie xxxxxxx
(Kate Johnson)xxxxx

:-h :-h :-h :-h :-h

Can I really do this???? Yes i have to!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

:-h :-h

Oh my gosh Katie!!!!!!!! I think I jinxed you!!! Just last night I was telling my family that I was so glad that I'd finally introduced someone to the site who was staying around.... :( I will miss you horribly!!! If RL calms down ((and I sure hope it does)) come back on and visit us. Remember if you need any help with anything to just PM/ e-mail me..... or get your sister too.

I'm glad we atleast got one RP in.... however short it was. I was hoping to have another but C'est la Vie!! Soon enough summer will come up and I shall see you again :D Thanks for the luck with the TWT :D We'll see how that goes :p

Okay.... so anyways I can hardly believe that I'm saying this but bubye and goodluck with everything! And although it may be hard to see with me RL does come first.... :D :D

LotsOfLove

Deb (Hilary)

Oh Kate :( Im sad now...Its too bad you wont come stay but RL does come first.
You should pop on Spam once in a while to say hi :D
Alexis
(Nina :D)

No, Katie

I can't believe your leaving me :((

Bianca is still gone for a while, nooo everyone is leaving

I'll look after Nat, don't worry :p

((I was so touched you mentioned me :) ))

Good luck with real life and I will miss you terribly

Hope you can come in every so often

Bye (for now)

Patricia :-h

I can't believe your leaving!!!! :(( :(( :((

you must come to spam with us!!!!!!!!! *begs*

well good luck with RL anyways :D

Dno wat to say, look at Deb's comment to see what I was thinking :(
V. very sad that you're going :(
Although I see ya every day so it's all good (y)
Lol Deb i know i was really happy wen u introduced me to HNZ and then i got Katie into it and now she's leaving :(
Omgosh how can you do this to me Katie>??

lol we will all miss you :(

lots of love xxx
Jo aka Hollie

YES!!!!! Oh my gosh that just makes me so excited! I really hope that you can stick around, and I know how hard it is to catch up after falling behind..... trust me on that one :p After this summer and the messed up laptop I was SOOO behind :p But anyways I'm so glad you are still around, and I just knew that you wouldn't be able to leave me :D :p

Okay so I'm excited hehehe and good luck with the catch up.... if you need any help with anything or any hints on anything just let me know..... I've been there :D

Hilary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back