I have a question to (st)utter

Beitris Liusaidh Sheehy

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
dragon heartstring (core), hawthorn (wood), 11 1/2 inches (length), rigid
Um, hello. I have a question. :(

I'm new, and, although I don't want to admit it, confused. I don't know whether I should wait until this semester ends or if I should begin roleplaying as a first year even though it's already November and sorting season has ended. I'm scared to post anything because I might end up violating a rule or messing up the story/timeline.

What should I do?

I'm sorry for posting this! I really am!

(Please don't get mad at me!)

Hi Julie,

This question is fine. Unfortunately because sorting has ended, your character cannot be a first year at Hogwarts new Zealand. You can however still post in other forums, that are not in the school. If you change Beitris's group to something other then unsorted, other forums will open to you. If you are not allowed to post anywhere, the forum will not allow you to post, so you do not have to worry about that.

Also, questions should be put to the FAQ area. But you didn't know, that is just for future reference. I'm Teigan by the way. I hope this helped.

Thank you. It did.

Also, I'm sorry for not posting this in the FAQ area. I'll post my questions there next time.

It's fine. Glad I could be of assistance :)

This is the welcome centre, and I highly doubt anyone will hold it against you for asking questions here. Loads have done it before! ^_^
Anyway,
Welcome! I'm Tenilee and it's great to meet you. If you have further questions, I suggest you PM one of the Admins. Here's a link to the Portal which will give you various links to important areas (including the rules, so you no-longer worry about breaking them.)
Hope to see you around the board really soon! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back