Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
Since the start of the year, Tamalia Rosalind Kaster had been treading on a very fine line indeed, her old temper has been showing its face, she had promised herself to go to class, but instead she found herself sleeping, but even then that didn't stop her mood swings. Nadia said it was a part of growing up, and that it was 'natural' but Tamalia had had enough of hearing that crap, she was angry, she was angry at everything that hasd happened to her over the time she has been alive. She was so sick of taking everything in the stride, hoping for things to get better, taking calm down lessons with her adopted niece that happened to be in the same year as her. She was sick of playing it cool, of getting in trouble off of Professor Takuya Blaze, of being told what to do and of how she could be better and she was destined to be better. She was sick of having to share, having to wait and having to work hard for things that never happened and that will never happen. She was just so tired of being the sister, or the daughtewr that was expected of her, because she wasn't, she was a failure. The only thing she managed to do right was keep Samual out of trouble, but he was too sweet to get into any trouble anyway, so why was she bothering? Well, she wasn't, she had officially quit life and all its meaning, she was just going to hang low until graduation, that would be the perfect plan.

She wondered down the halls she began playing with her green streaks, she liked them, much more than her pink ones, which were supposed to be red, but it failed and came out pink, not that she minded too much, but it couldn't stand for Gryffindor now, could it? she shook her head and heard someone, they sounded really worried, speaking in a weak voice, like they were scared. Her protective personality took over and she ran towards the sound, sliding to a stop when she saw a girl, they had never really spoken, but they had a few classes together, the occasional shared glance, sometimes a casual shrug of shoulders during classes or other things like that. But right now, Tamalia was not interesting in befriedning this girl, as she was standing over a much younger Hufflepuff girl, who was on the verge of tears. "Hey!" she yelled, pulling the small Hufflepuff out from the Ravenclaw. "Back up, leave this little girl alone." She said, her emerald eyes looking the Ravenclaw up and down. Tama could take her, she was small, but strong.

Annalie Gelinda Darkhart was, what she had fondly nicknamed: 'on the prowl' she had woken up bored and had gone out on a search for some one to satisfy her need to pick on someone. Her victim had presented it's self in the form of a younger Hufflepuff. She had waltzed up to her and immediately began insulting her looks. The girl was almost about to cry when someone pulled the girl out from in front of her. She turned to glare at the younger girl making her run away.

Annalie turned to face the girl a look of pure anger on her face. She always hated it when people interupted her, especially when she was in the midst of a great argument. She looked the girl up and down, she recognized her from a couple of classes that she had actually bothered turning up to but she couldn't place a name to the face no matter how hard she tried. She seemed like any other girl who liked to tried to come across as a bully stopping hero. Which, in Annalie's mind, made the girl automatically seem pathetic and stupid to try and mess in other people's affairs. "Do you mind?!" she hissed at the girl advancing toward her until she was almost toe to toe with the source of the interuption. "I suggest you mind your own business." she added nudging the girl's shoulder with a finger. She didn't appreciate the girl's untimely arrival and was going to make the stupid girl her new victim. She deserved it after all. "Who the hell do you think you are?" she asked glaring at her, dark eyes flashing.

Tamalia watched and shook her head as the little Hufflepuff ran away from the Ravenclaw, that wasn't going to help the poor girl, but either way, Tamalia wanted this Ravenclaw to stop what she was doijng, who did she think she was? Teasing little kids like that? Tamalia wasn't the greatest person when it came to kids, but she didn't go out of her way to tease them and make them cry, she would much rather do that to someone like this girl, someone that thought she could scare little kids because she was older and bigger, well, she was wrong. Tamalia wasn't a prefect, but she wasn't going to stand by and do nothing while this girl threw her weight around. Tamali was having a bad day, and it was going to become worse in a matter of minutes. "No, I don't mind stopping you from being a complete brat, unless you like being an idiot, than go right ahead, I wouldn't want to ruin your chances of looking stupid and pathetic." She said, a small smile growing on her face as she took a step away from the girl, glaring as she dared touch her. Who did she think she was, the Minister for Magic? "I and suggest you talk a walk." She growled back, her bad day making her bad mood worse, the fact that this girl seemed to think she was above everyone else, angered Tamalia even more. "Who do you think you are? What gives you the right to act like you're better than that little Hufflepuff girl? What makes you think you'e any better than me?" She demanded, her voice full of power, no weakness was shown. "I see how you're holding yourself, like you're perfect. You're not, so get off your high horse Princess. You. Are. No. Better." She pointed out, her emerald eyes scanning the girl skeptically.

Annalie rolled her eyes at the girl, she was sick of having people believe that they had the power to stop her. She was just getting started. The school was doing nothing but darkening her mood making her lash out at people more and more. The Ravenclaw placed her hands on her hips advancing on the girl once more. "Oh, don't make me laugh you say I'm being a complete brat and yet you are the one pretty much yelling at me. You are the one making a idiot of yourself. Talk about being a hypocrite." she said smirking at her. The girl was the one being a complete brat, believing that she could actually stop her doing what she liked. Annalie could do what she wanted, she didn't care about the consequences and thus didn't care about what the Gryffindor thought about her."I don't think I will thanks. I suggest you leave instead." she said indicating to the selection of doors that the other girl could leave through. Annalie wasn't leaving, she was going to stop another Hufflepuff on their way to class, she din't get the chance to finish earlier. Annalie couldn't help but laugh, "That's because I am better than that little Hufflepuff girl. Hufflepuffs' are stupid and useless and she is no exception. I am better than you because you are nothing but a pathetic girl pretending that you are some big bad Hufflepuff saving hero. But you're not. You are just a ugly little girl hiding your insecurities behind your dyed streaks. Grow up and face it you are nothing." Annalie shook her head sadly, "I am certainly more perfect than you princess you are so far down there that you don't even rate on the perfection scale." she paused and looked the girl straight in her emerald eyes, "Worthless." she spat.

If there was one thing that could get Tamalia angry very quickly, it was someone insulting her pride. Sure it was a sin to be too proud, who cares? The worst that could happen is that she burns in Hell, not that she really followed any of that stuff. But Tama knew she wasn't being a brat, she was in the right, this time, and she was going to make sure she pointed that out mighty fine to this little stuck up snob. "Listen here, I am no where near yelling at you. If I were yelling, you would damn well know." She growled. It was true, she wasn't yelling just yet, she was close to yelling, close to slapping this girl a few times, but she wasn't just yet, so she didn't appriciate the fact that this girl was accusing her of yelling, it was a petty thing to be hung up on, but it was annoying the hot-headed Gryffindor and she didn't appriciate it one bit. Tamalia was mostly ruled by her emotions, she it was difficult for her to not blow up in front of this girl. Tamalia laughed sarcastically, she wasn't going anywhere, especially since the girl told her to leave, she wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of thinking that Tamalia would actually listen to a word she said. "It's nice that you're showing me which way you're leaving, but I didn't have to know." She said, tapping the girls cheek twice, the second time in an attempt to push the girls face to the side. She was patronizing the girl by acting like an aunt that hadn't seen her in three years, though she was sure that any aunt that remet this girl would be crying their eyes out at their bad luck. Tamalia scoffed, if she were drinking something right now, it would have gone all over this chicks face, now she wished she had a beverage. "You're no better than Flesheating slug." She spat in disgust.

Annalie was on the brink of laughing point blank at the girl trying to challenge her. It was so pathetic it was funny. But she refrained she wanted to humour her for bit longer. Let her believe that she actually cared about what she was saying, when she so clearly didn’t. In fact in the world of damns to give she couldn’t find one to save her life. It just proved how little she thought of the sniveling students that attended the school. Laughing sardonically at Tama she nodded sarcastically at her, “That’s true I would damn well know, if you starting yelling I think my eardrums would implode, you sound like a Banshee as it is. If you started yelling someone would have to take some drastic action to shut you up.” She sneered, hands firmly planted on hips. She had to admire the girls courage, or rather her recklessness. She didn’t seem to realize who she was dealing with and Annalie found it hilarious that she just kept on going. The girl was taunting a lion and there was point when the lion would bite back. Annalie rolled her eyes, “Oh trust me sweetie I am not going anywhere.” She said adopting the most patronizing voice that she could possibly muster. At the girl’s touch Annalie stepped back and whipped out her wand and poked the girl in the chest, “You touch me again and I will not be held responsible for my actions, you hear me? You filthy little excuse for a human being.” The Ravenclaw couldn’t believe that the girl had the audacity to even think of touching her. She was going to have to disinfect her face when she got back to the common room; she didn’t want to be walking around with that slugs slime on her. The comment of her being a flesh eating slug sent Annalie over the edge and she burst in to almost hysterical laughter. It was such a weak insult that it tickled her fancy, “Touché." She said through the almost breathless laughter.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the repeated words and lletters, I'm on my Xoom and I don't know why it does ththat :erm:
Tamalia felt lke punching the girl right in the face, but she held herself at bay and swallowed her dying need to smack the girl so hard her ugly little sneer would fall rright off her face and roll away on tthe floor. Tamalia glared, her emerald eyes boboring holes into the girls face, if looks could kill, she was sure this girl would be on the floor dying in seconds. But unfortunately they couldn't, which mmeant that the girl would still bbe able to continue breathing and being a total wwaste of space, in the Gryffindors oppinion. ''You,re an idiot.'' She stated bluntly, she waswasn't sure why she just randmly blurted out, such a correct dedescription of the girl, bbut sshe did and couldn't take it back now, not that she wanted, it just didn't seem to make much sensense to her. "For a supposed Ravenclaw, you're stupid. "Now, why don't you do ssomething productive and find somehwhere elselse to spread your stupidity?"She demanded, flipping her blonde her bebehind he shoulder angrily, Tamalia was hhot-hheaded to the bone, and whwhen someone angered her, like this girl was close to doing, sometimes sshe became so furious that she could barely control herself. Tamalia glared, only one person ccould call heher that, and. Thee right now, which meant that this girl had no right to even use the term, whether iit be oatronizingoatronizing ir not, it mmade Tamalia's skin crawl.

Tamalia didn't move as tthe wand was pressed to hher chest. This girl wouldn't dare. She glared, and slapped the girls hand aaway, completely ignoring her first few warnings, she took a step forward. ''If you ever, point your useless little wand at me again, I will snao you, and your wand, in half.'' She warned, and she would be very willing to do it, or Atleast try. ''Di you understand? Or are you so stupid that I must repeat myself" she asked, ignoring the girls llaughter, frfr the titime being. The sudden urge to smash the girl iin ththe face returning, but she ignired iit again. This girl was lucky, Tamalia was trying to rrecdify her behavior, other wise this could have easily been a bblood bbath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back