I hate this

Larissa Rindlesea

Wand
Beech Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Pixie Hair
Rindlesea pushed her way into an abandoned classroom, her green robe flying behind her as she scanned the room. Alright then. If i'm "magical" let's see it happening she thought, and wipped out her wand. Last time she'd seen magic she'd been afraid. Afraid of joining this odd and unnatural world. But if she was going to stay here, she was going to have to try it for herself. She pointed at wand at a nearby table, and flicked it, and much as she was expecting, nothing happened. "I hate this" she yelled, a flung the pathetic piece of wood across the room, and hearing it hit the floor almost silently.

She moved across the stone floor up to the blackboard, where she grabbed the nearest piece of chalk she could find, and began to scribble out some obscene message. She hated this world. She wanted to go home, back where she was normal, and popular even. For years she'd had her heart set on the Prinze's Secondary School, and even after knowing her passion for it, her mother had kept Hogwarts a secret from her. She would make sure she got home sooner or later or there'd be trouble in this school.

Seeing the chaos which had arisen in an old abandoned classroom, Lynette pushed the door open with both hands and hovered there silently. The girl looked angry, and it would have been stupid to have messed with her, but then Lynette wasn't very bright in that sense. She moved into the classroom and as the door closed with a quiet thud, it was obvious somebody had come in. Lynette looked down, slightly anxious. She didn't know this girl, but she didn't really want her to be angry, and suddenly Lynny wished she'd just stayed away.

No, she told herself, and stepped forward, picking up the fallen table and putting it back on it's legs. 'Are you ok?', she asked, brushing the dust from the table off her new robes. Lynette had been in this class several times already, yet this time it was giving her the creeps.

Rindlesea turned quickly, her brown and blonde streaked hair covering half her face as she scowled at the student who had just entered. "Do I look okay?" she asked rhetorically, turning back to finish off her message. Once she was done, it was almost unreadable anyway. Rindlesea moved back down the room to come face to face with another "blue" freak, and not wanting to get too close, she moved away and slumped down at a nearby table, taking out a sheet of parchment and a quill from her bag. It was the most muggle-ish thing she could do. Writing. She didn't even care what she was writing, she just couldn't stand being in a world she didn't belong in.

Knowing that the girl didn't want a reply, Lynette still thought about it. 'No', she replied stupidly, sitting down on a desk a good few meters away from her. With the distraction of the chaos, Lynette had forgotten she didn't like speaking to other people. 'What's wrong?' She asked quietly, a genuinely worried expression on her face. She hated it when other people were showing strong emotions, no matter what they were, and even if they didn't like her, she felt the need to help them.

The Slytherin looked up at the Ravenclaw, a confused look on her face "You're a Ravenclaw arn't you? Not my counsellor" she said, before turning back to her scribbles. She didn't want some student helping her out. If she did that she would open up and maybe even make friends. If Rindlesea made friends, she would find it harder to try and leave this place. "I just don't want to be at this stupid school" she muttered simply, not going into too much detail. She didn't mind people knowing how much she loved the school, and the sooner they realized it the better..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back