I Hate The Rain

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa sighed as she looked out a window at the miserable weather outside. It was the last day of school and she had been hoping to get in some flying before being locked up in a room all break, but no such luck. I wish I didn't have to go to Edwards house she thought sadly. She knew there was no way Edward would let her see anyone all holiday, including Victor. At least I'll get to make sure Megumi is okay she thought trying to cheer herself up. If that monster did anything to my little brother I'll kill him myself! she added with a small smirk. With a sigh Arisa turned her attention back to the window.

Victor had plans to go see his parents and little brother Vincent for the holidays. He was a little disappointed when he found out he couldn't even see his own girlfriend for a while. "Damn stupid father of hers" he cussed under his breath as he travel the corridors with nothing really to do. The weather outside was dreadful, Victor at least had something to look forward to during the holidays. He will be surfing most of the time and may end up getting a part time near SunCity. At least he would be busy, besides he had surfing competition to look forward to, still he wished he could have at least been able to have taken Arias with him.

As Victor continue to walk, did he notice the familiar blonde haired girl staring out the windows. "Hey sweety." Victor smiled a little as he greeted her with a short but adoring kiss, "Nice to see you in doors." he said a little sarcastically.

Arisa was just about to head back to her room to finish packing when out of no where Victor was there kissing her, "Hey babe" she greeted back with a smile. Damn I'm gunna miss him she thought but keeping her sad thoughts to herself. "Well I was gunna be outside going for a fly but the stupid winter weather stopped that idea" she grumbled, "I miss summer" she added before turning back to the window. Packing can wait, I'm gunna spend what little time I have left with Victor. "So, any plans for the holidays?" she asked.

"Yeah I see that." he laughed a little than sigh. "Only surfing competition, nothing major and probably get a muggel job." he turn his direction towards the crystalline windows. With his right arm he lean it against the boarder, his left resting at his side. "You probably would have enjoyed the weather in California if you came with me." Victor knew she would reject the idea, but he understood. "Damn father of yours." he mumbled afterwards. Arisa was so beautiful to Victor it was not to stare at her, he hated that much being away from her. "What about you anything going on?" he asked either way.

Arisa smiled and turned to look at Victor when he mentioned a surfing contest, "Really?! Thats so cool! I wish I could be there to cheer you on" she said excitedly. Arisa knew Victor would win, he was the best surfer she had ever scene. Her excitement however turned to bitterness when he asked her plans, "The only time I'm allowed off the property is when I'm at work, and I'm pretty sure he's hired someone to watch me to make sure I don't run off, so no, no plans for me, except maybe catching up with my brother" she said without any emotion. Arisa hated talking about anything to do with her father or living at his house, "Although I might get to see my mum, she bought the apothecary" Arisa added with a little hope in her voice.

"Your father sure is something." Victor said a little discourage. "What's with that dude anyways?" Victor asked, he sort of sounded like Tohoru. Oh how he ranted on and on about purebloods. It sort of made Victor wanting to be against them. Than he thought of Cecily, a first year Gryffindor from California. She was pureblooded but from the looks of it she didn't judge Victor on that, although it be silly since he was a lot older than her. "Well that's good, at least with your mom you be okay. I mean it would have been fun to even bring your brother around, I'm sure he would have gotten along with Vincent." he smiled reflecting Arias amazing grin.

Arisa shrugged when Victor asked what was wrong with her dad, "Nothings wrong with him... He just wants to torture my mom in every way he can, and taking away her kids was the worse thing he could think of" she replied softly. Arisa wondered how her mother was dealing with Remus's death, from what she had heard she seemed to be dealing pretty well, but after Chris was born they had lost contact. Arisa smiled at the thought of her and Megumi going to California, it sounded amazing there, "That would be fun... Maybe some day when I can finally stop living with my dad" she said with a smile. At least I'll be getting some free photography lessons from him she thought making her smile get a little bigger.

"That's kind of cold hearted." Victor shook his head, while he rub the back of his neck. "Your mom shouldn't be going through that, its strange though. In muggels point of view its usually the mother who ends up with the children. Maybe your father got something to do with that?" he asked Arias now his forehead leaning against the glass windows. It was still raining, Victor was well aware of the pouring rain hitting against the windows, as if they didn't notice. Victor couldn't agree more to why Arias was feeling sour about the weather, it was basically pouring cats and dogs out there. How can anyone tell if their was any sort of life roaming about? Victor turn his attention back to Arias as she mention maybe one day visiting him. "I'm sure my parents would like you.." he smiled a little.

"Yeah... Well, I don't wanna talk about it anymore, this is our last day together for two months, and I'd rather not talk about my father" she said before walking up to Victor and wrapping her arms around his neck. Arisa was doing what she always did when she felt uncomfortable, tried to change the subject by throwing her self at the nearest person.

Victor knew it made Arias upset talking about her parents that way, he drop the subject easily though. He knew it would come up again, in the near future. "Don't remind me. Two months without seeing your beautiful face." he smiled warmly now as felt Arias arm fall around his neck. Leaning against her, he would wrap his arms around her mid-section to hug her in tight. "I don't want to go home, but I have to." his parents weren't gonna let him stay out again. Besides he had to find a teacher for Vincent, along with his mother to teach him magic. Vincent was suppose to have started next year in Hogwarts, but because Vincent has muggel issues his parents decided a homeschool teacher may work. Now how was they suppose to find one in America was Victor question. "You know I'll miss you right dear.."

Arisa was happy when Victor decided to drop the subject, "and two months without you their to say just the right thing?" she asked before leaning up and pressing her lips against his. Merlin how am I going to go a whole summer with out that? she asked as she pulled away smiling at him. Arisa giggled as she called him dear, "Dear? what are we married now?" she asked jokingly.

"No." Victor chuckle as he kissed her back gently. "Okay maybe I'ma little old school about this." Victor drop to his knee, holding Arisa hand as he look up into her eyes. "Arisa for the past few months you made this world make alot of sense for me. Being born as a muggel isn't easy and I still have alot on my plate to manage. But with you-" he stop and started to laugh. "Okay and I'm not good with being romantic." he stupidly grin at her. "Like I was saying with you I feel complete. I feel like a muggel who had just won the lottery..." his face now seriouse now. "Arisa Havishmen will you marry me?" her asked holding his breath. Victor was dead seriouse, his gaze settle upon hers as he held her hand.

Arisa watched confused as Victor got down on one knee, "Victor what the hell are you doing?" she asked confused. Arisa thought that he was tieing his shoe or something but watched with horror as he continued to propose to her. Arisa stood there with a shocked, horrified, and very confused expression on her face, "Y-you have got to be kidding me right. You had better tell me this is all one joke" she said while looking down at him.

Victor tried to look serious and he did, by making his lips still as ever, even making his brow frown. "I am serious Arias...Why wouldn't I be?" he question a little hurt as he reached into his pockets, taking out a small velvet box. Victor held it out for her to see, yet not weild open as he flick his thumb to open the top of the box, instead of a traditional diamond ring, there was a pink ring pop. "So what you say my lady?" he laughed getting up quickly as he began to run down the corridors. He knew that would drive her insane, with everyone getting engaged at a young age he didn't blame her if she threw a fit. I mean come on, the girl that had kissed him was engaged to a seventh year graduate. Insane these magic folks are, truly insane he thought laughing as he continue to run.

Arisa watched bewildered as Victor toke out a ring box but smiled as he opened it up and there was a ring pop inside. Arisa growled as Victor ran off, "Victor Crimson I'm gunna kill you!" she yelled and started chasing him. Arisa caught up quickly and jumped to tackle Victor to the ground.

Victor heard Arias shouts, "Oh snap!" he laughed some more only to prepare himself instantly as she jumped on his back. "Is this how you were suppose to kill me?" he asked, as he caught her with ease, man she light as a feather. Victor knew Arias has been under a lot of stress and most of the time it would usually cause the person to decreases in size. Course Victor didn't want to seem like he notice, so he kept running with Arias on his back. "You should've seen your face, it was a kodak moment." he teased her, still holding that smidge of amusement inside. "Priceless was more like it." he laughed some more.

Arisa pouted when Victor caught her Have I really gotten that light? she asked herself. "Well you wont be expecting it when I kill you," she replied sticking out his tongue at him. Arisa rolled her eyes and jumped down from Victors back when he commented on her face, "Well hey you did propose, by the way, i believe you owe me one ring, wheres my ring pop?" she asked with a small laugh.

Victor chuckle, "Okay one ring pop." he shift his hand into his pocket taking out the velvet box that held the ring pop. "You had to admit this was very nice touch." he handed her the velvet box that held the tangerine flavor ring pop. "I had a couple of those in my dorms, my mother send them to me." he rolled his eyes, his mother was always sending something to Victor. He was glad she got used to owl delivery, but it ment she could only send something at night. Victor parents didn't mind having two wizards in the family, it just other muggels who would freak out if they found out about the Crimsons boys.

[xD nice ring!]

(( haha i know :p sorry for the late reply >.< ))

Arisa smiled as Victor handed her the ring pop, "Well you can tell your mom she's awesome" she replied before sticking the ring pop on her finger. Arisa looked down at the watch on her wrist and frowned, it was getting late, "The year end feast is starting soon... I have to finish packing, how 'bout I meet you down there later?" she asked looking up at Victor again.

"Thanks will do." he smiled some what sort of glad she accepted his funny joke. "Okay me to..sort of need to pack somewhat. This will be my first year traveling by floo powder. I think my parents going to be frantic when they see me jumping out of their fire place." he laughed as he lean in to give her a soft kiss. "So the great hall than?" he said already turning around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back