I hate shopping... it such a drag!

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
The warm weather was beautiful and would be a perfect day to ride a motorcycle though that was the last thing Raziel would be doing today as his wife gave him a list or errands to do while she was at Hogwarts. So like any good man Raziel complained all the way to the harbour, he hated to shop and over the years had manage to avoid it at all cost but since he was off today he had no choice since Gabriel was off on a play date with one of Jacs friends. So Raziel made his round and after getting everything on his list he stopped to pick something to eat from a street Vendor and had a seat on a nearby bench as he took the time to people watch.

Sandokan walked along Obsidian Habour unsure of where he was going. He was granted a a few days break from his new boss and most likely girlfriend and he decided to come back to where his troubles first began. Here was where his sister meet a muggle and got pregnaut, of course she was convinced the guy would show up again but he didn't think so. Of course she decided to run away but it taxed her body more then anything else and she died giving birth to her daughter, the one person Sandokan now loved more then anything else. Amethyst was his life but now she was 18 and he couldn't control her anymore and he was begining to see less and less of her. He stopped at a street vendor and grabbed a quick meal unsure when he'd want to eat again or if he could then. Looking around he noticed a bench with a man on it who seemed to have the smae idea and went to join him on the bench, sitting on the other side.

Raziel watched as a man close to his age wondered over from a near by vendor and sat down next to him which was a rather bold moveas most people in the community steered clear of Raziel for his reputation as a hardball in the ministry as Auror. He had been in the law enforcement business for along time strating from when he served in the U.S. Military in his youth. He was also apart of the team that was repsonsibility for protecting the candidates for Minster of Magic. Raziel was no small man and so when the man sat next to him they seemed to rub shoulders which caused raziel to grunt slightly as he turned and looked at the other man. "Excuse you!" He said simply as he arched his eyebrow and returned his focuse on the food in his hand.

Sandokan took a bite of his food when he heard the man next to him exclaim. Glancing he ignored it for the time being thinking the man was talking to someone else. When a few people stopped to glanced at the two he looked back over at the man he sat next too and wondered who he was. "Uh, Sorry?" He said confused as to what the man's problem was. Sandokan leaned back in the seat steering clear of acciedently hitting the man.

Raziel was almost done with his food and after several long minutes the guy next to him apologized well sort of apologized as Raziel turned and made eye contact with the man he found that the guy had a confused and slighly lost look on his face which caused Raziel to sigh slightly as he thought about his son and how he would want him to act in such a situation. "You're alright you simply bumped into me, I did not mean to bark at you it is just I am slightly tired and even more annoyed as the mrs, has me running errands all of the place on my day off. The name is Black, Raziel Black." Raziel said once again in his deep voice as he wiped his mouth with a napkin and wiped off his hand as he offered it to the man to shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back