I found a Pretty Stone

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Aroha was... somewhat shocked. In the space of 20 minutes she had a boyfriend. Or something similar. She flopped down happily at the edge of the lake and threw a piece of birthday cake into the lake for the fishes. Her birthday had been the day before, but Aroha had kept it quiet. Each birthday meant another year of no parents. She had a cake from her new-found aunt in the dorm, but had only had one piece. The other students were running round the lake, with it being too cold to swim now. Soon the lake would ice over, and Aroha couldn't wait. It meant she could go home soon.

((I have changed Aroha's birthday to fit in with the fact that she is at hoggywarts. It is not a mistake.))

Sephora walked along the lake's edge, kicking pebbles into the lake occasionally.

Today, was probably the most boring-est day ever since settling into Hogwarts. Although she kept up with her School work entirely, she was suffering from Artist Block and was missing her boyfriend, Sam, constantly.

Just then, she heard a 'plop' sound coming from in front of her, she looked up and noticed a girl called Aroha that she met weeks ago in the library and she frowned - She knew Aroha was an accident prone person (like herself) but it appeared to be that she was sitting by herself - AGAIN.

Striking up the courage to walk over to her (just like Sam did many months ago), she walked over and sat beside Aroha and stared into the lake;
"It is freezing and why are you holding a birthday cake?" looking puzzled.

((I finished Aroha's banner by the way. Willl upload nowww))

Aroha heard a familiar voice beside her and smiled. "Hey Sephora," she grinned, excited to see her. "Um, it's not a whole cake, and I agree, it is freezing. Would you like some?" she asked, offering Sephora a piece of cake. She watched a duck take the piece of cake from the lake and smiled at the funny little creature.

"Oh yes please!" Sephora had a weak spot for cake these days - especially Birthday Cake.

She watched the little duck eating the birthday cake that was floating in the water and glanced towards it;
"Are you sure that's a smart thing to do?" Questioning if it was safe for ducks eating birthday cake.

"Anyway, I'm getting the feeling it was your birthday - I'm sorry I didn't know, but happy possibly bleated birthday" She smiled towards Aroha and gave her a hug.

((Here is your banner btw: http://z3.ifrm.com/28017/111/0/p272317/Arohaa.jpg
I don't know if it looks good on your side ))

'Here,' Aroha smiled. She loved to give people things, and she handed Sephora a piece of the chocolate and raspberry cake. 'I dont really know, it shouldnt be too different from bread, right?' Aroha said questionably. She grinned at the happy birthday from Sephora and accepted the hug whilst picking up her own piece of cake, then replied 'I actually hadnt told anyone. Birthdays are...' her voice trailed away as she gazed into the lake. Aroha wasnt ready for this.

(written on my phone)

Sephora took the Birthday take and took an eagar munch; "Man. This is FANTASTIC!" Sephora smiled between mouthfuls.
"You haven't told anyone about your birthday?...aww....whats wrong?" Sephora gave Aroha another hug, she silently knew she wasn't going to spill her secrets but at least she tried to sound like she cared.

((SOORRYYYY FOR LATE REPLYYY X_________X))

((IT IS FIIIIINE :tut: :lol: Actually, looking at my last post, is questionably a word???))

Aroha was still gazing into the lake when she realized that Sephora had given her another hug. "Just another birthday, don't worry about me!" The tone of Aroha's voice was strained; acting was getting harder. "Enough about me, how have you been?" Aroha said smilingly, trying to change the topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back