Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie ran towards the hospital wing, she had totally forgot her appointment with the Doc. She ran into the room, than quietly knocked on his office door hoping he was there.

"Come in the door is open" Patrick called out. He closed his files and looked at his time piece, he had expected Maddie Hollawarth here a while ago and hopefully this was her in the nick of time so to speak.

Maddiie open the door. "Hey Doc I soo forgot about our appointment." she said giving him a half smile.

"You'll have to start timing yourself better Maddie what if you hadn't made it up here in time?" he asked her gently. He stood up and walked to the door holding it wide and indictating that they could go back to the hospital wing.

"I'll get your potion for you", he smiled at her, "have a seat. How have you been then?"

Maddiie nodded understanding. She follow him back into the west wing taking a seat on the hospital bed. "I guess okay." she said in a less convince tone.

"You guess Maddie? Oh, come now you can do better than that surely" he said as he closed the door to his office and walked to the potions cabinet. He retrieved the blue bottle that was Maddies potion and smiled at her.

"Have you asked your father yet for the ingredients for this? It's not as easy as I first thought to determine the ingredients that were used. It might take me at least another month".

Patrick went to the large table and poured the required amount into a vial and then handed this to Maddie.

"Well things been a little depressing around here." she said looking at the vial than taking in her hand. "My father actually drop this when he came to visit me at work." she said handing him a piece of parchments. Its was the ingredient, Maddiie took the vial and drank it, it did not taste bad this time, kind of cherry like.

Patrick took the parchment from her and a slow smile crossed his face.
"Maddie you are brilliant, absolutely brilliant" he told her.

"I can get a few batches brewed up every month without fail now" he smiled.

"Glad I can help." she said with a half smile.

Patrick looked at her and decided to sit down for a moment.
"Alright Maddies, the long version don't hold back" he smiled at her, "What's troubling you?"

Maddiie shrugged but it was eating her up.
"Well ah I don't know I guess." she said looking at him.
" My mum is missing and I miss her..." she finally said.
"I feel like just leave school and go look for her but I don't know what to do..." she said tearing up a bit.

Patrick looked at Maddie with great concern.
"How do you mean she's missing?" it sounded like the daftest question ever to ask but he still felt obliged to ask it.

"She's missing my father kind of told me." she lied.
"I want to find her I really do." she said feeling bad after she called her mother a name couple days ago.

Patrick patted her hand gently.
"I'm sure your father is doing everything in his power to find her. It would only worry him unnecessarily if you went off on your own crusade" Patrick remembered the last time Maddie had been in and the unkind things she had said about her. He knew Maddie had a good heart and had spoken out of anger the last time, obviously so now seeing how much she wanted to find her mother.

"I know but I just feel I have to do something." she said a little upset.
Maddiie looked at Doc not feeling so right at the moment. "I have not spoken to her in a while.." sh trailed off. "I have not been home." she finally said, its as if she knew something was already going on.

"Have you spoken to your Head of House about any of this? Your father?" he looked at her sympathetically, "All you probably can do is wait and not give your father any more cause for concern".

"No I have not." she said feeling more depress. "He doesn't evem know that I know." she said speaking slowly.

Patrick was not used to seeing Maddie in such a state, upset on occasion about her infliction perhaps but otherwise she was usually so warm and bubbly. Her personality affectionate and charming. He hated seeing her in this state.
"Perhaps you should tell him Maddie, perhaps he needs to know that you know and that this is all worrying you as much as it is him. You might find that he needs you just as much as you need him right now", Patrick told her.

"I don't know if I want to," she said feeling her body shut down a little. "I already know how he is." he would get mad, and than later apologize for what he did. Maddiie looked down towards the floor, not wanting to look at Nurse Patrick.

"Then I'm not sure if I can help you any more than just being here for you. You could write a letter perhaps to the ministry, there is bound to be a department that helps with missing people" Patrick said, angry with himself for not being able to help her more.

"If I know my dad...hes probably already done that." Maddiie stood up to leave.
"Well I guess I'm done, same time next week?"

Patrick stood up as well.
"What will you do Maddie? Please don't do anything foolish. Before you act at all please come talk with me again or your Head of House" he told her feeling out of his depth completely on this one, "but yes, same time again next week".

"I'm not going to do anything." she looked at the Doc and gave him a small smile. "Okay see ya." she turned to leave, heading to her room.

"Yes I promise." she said she said without turning back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back