I don't want to talk to you.

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
[feel free to post any letters to Aroha here, she'll likely ignore them but some will get replies from her.]

Aroha said:
Aroha, honey.

Well, I haven't heard from you in a while. Just thought I'd write to you, you don't need to reply if you're still upset about you-know-what.

Well, Riley arrived today. She's going to stay with me and work until it's next ski season. And Aunt Tess and Uncle David have moved into their house. They live in Roslyn, whereas I live in Corstophine. My work is getting better, I'm now a fully fledged social worker. Basically I deal with muggle kids your age who mess up their lives. There was one your age who-- no, I can't actually tell you. Privacy laws >.<

But I see a lot of the really bad cases. I'm still very much a junior to a lot of the other people in my profession, but I'm helping out heaps of kids in huge trouble, and now work a bit with Otago Girls High, and Kavanagh. So I'm pleased about that.

Well, not much else to say. I hope you've been taking your medicine hun, look forward to seeing you, Olive and Benny these holidays! Give them all my love,

Aunty Ellie xxx

Aroha said:
Aroha!

I cannot express in words how annoyed I am. Why did you take on elective classes?! You know you're sick, now be more careful! What will the rest of the family do if you get sick and die, huh? Have you thought about that?? Now, Benny is worried sick. At least TALK to him! That was the point of him even going there! Buck up your ideas before I pull you; and the other two; out of school.

Sincerely, Aunt Tess.

Aroha said:
Dearest Aroha,

I trust that you're well. Being ill and dealing with my mother cannot be considered easy.

Please though, take care. If you take your potion thrice daily like the healer instructed, you should be on a speedy recovery.

Yours sincerely, Riley Abigail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back