Lidiya Kozlova

Lukyan's Spawn 🖤 Veela Blooded ✨ Morbid Curiosity
OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Lidiya dangle the necklace in front of her. The silver, heart pendant reflected light from the sun. It was a beauty, the prettiest thing she nicked in a long time. Lidiya, followed the heart as it levitated above her. She smiled at her new fond treasure, but not for long. A hand came snatching for the stolen pendant. Lidiya should've seen them coming. Unfortunately, she fell spellbound by the necklace. One minute, she admiring every inch of it, the next minute two pair of hands were grabbing for the gift and pulling at her hair. "Get off! Let me go!"

Sapphire was on her way to replenish her sweets when she heard an all too familiar voice yelling. She had been avoiding Lidiya on purpose, but she couldn't just leave her there. She followed the yelling and found two large boys attacking her old friend.

Well, at least they were bigger than both the girls. Without a word, Sapphire slipped behind the boys like a shadow. The one who had Lidiya by the hair got a swift kick to the jewels- a bit of a dirty trick, but swift and effective. He released the other girl and fell to the ground.

His cohort turned from Liddy and swung at Sapphire. He was bulky and predictable. She ducked, avoiding him easily, but to her surprise his hand followed her down and grabbed onto the back of her hoodie.

Sapphire spun, freeing herself from the jacket. Her shirt fell off her shoulder a bit to reveal part of a faded scar. The guy threw her hoodie to the ground and came after her again. One swift blow to the gut was enough to make him think twice.

She rolled her eyes as the two ran off. Without a word to Lidiya, sure the girl would be angry at her, Sapphire retrieved her hoodie from the ground and started to leave.

Lidiya fell to the ground as she was set from the boy's clutches. Sapphire, literally came out of thin air to play the rescuer. And rescuing she did. Lidiya stayed on the ground and out of harms way. She pulled the dead, silver hair away from her stony gaze. It's not like she didn't ask for it by stealing the pendant. Lidiya rose up to her feet and threw the pendant at Sapphire's back.

"I didn't ask for your help." Liddy set off. "And if you think that's suppose to make up what happened, then you're wrong and stupid."

OOCOut of Character:
Chuck Norris got nothing on Sapphire. xD

Sapphire ignored the trinket that bounced off her back. "I don't recall asking your permission or your forgiveness." She retorted, rolling her eyes. "Just watch what you're doing. Those guys that broke your arm? They tried going after you again just like those morons." She continued on her way, not expecting Lidiya to care or to stop her.

"I know what I'm doing, it's called minding your own business." The girl spat in the other's direction. "Why do you do that, pretend like you care and runaway with your tail between your legs?" Lidiya, firmly pointed out. Looking pique and a little angry from their fallen out, Lidiya didn't want her to go. Not to leave her alone, to act out, misbehave and steal. Sapphire, knew better than to leave her alone.

"Stop!" The twelve year old out shouted and very much, remain rooted to the same spot. "Don't gooooooo.....stop, leaving me alone."

Sapphire stopped at the other girls' request, surprised. She turned back to the other girl, rubbing the back of her neck. "I'm not pretending." She told her, looking off into the trees. "I just thought you hated me." The words stung as she said them. She wasn't really sure what to do, so she leaned down and picked up the locket. "This is pretty. Where'd you nick it?" She asked, looking up at the other girl finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back