Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Simon<3
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Yew Wand With a Veela Hair Core
Charlotte was pretty pleased with her costume. It was in her favorite colour. The blonde didn't want to dress up as something stupid or with blood. That was just disgusting she thought. Charlotte walked into the Great Hall and she didn't had a date to bring. But she didn't cared, she didn't need a man or someone to accompany her. She was an independent woman and she loved it when people would look at her that way too. Charlotte still hoped she would run into Simon, how much he irritated her, she also wanted to be with him and have his attention. Their game was still something between them and it was interested for her. She loved some competetion, and no one but Simon seemed to be good enough for her to play along. The blonde walked further and went standing next to the drink and food table. She looked over to the snacks and all and rolled her eyes. There were some disgusting things and she didn't really felt like taking something.

Simon had put on a rather lazy outfit, he'd gotten some roses and attached them to his clothes, he wore one behind each ear and there was a last one on his head. But, he'd won a prize in the last halloween celebration and he didn't need to win again, so the subpar costume was all okay. It was a perfectly fine costume. The boy had no plans to meet up with anyone and was rather keen to not speak to Analei, though he figured that she'd likely never ever speak to him again. The boy wandered around, but eventually spotted Charlotte. He tilted his head a little at what she was wearing, and his curiosity about it was enough to really drag him towards her. He walked over and smirked at her, "Hey Charlotte," he greeted with the smirk remaining on his features. "What are you supposed to be?" he knew that his costume wasn't as evident as the others he'd gone for, but he could figure out that most people would imagine him to be something to do with roses. But her costume, that was a little more tricky, one that he figured you either knew or didn't and he certainly didn't know.

When Charlotte was looking around in the Great Hall she noticed different costumes. Some were just boring and others were like I don't want to be here. When Simon came at her the blonde turned towards him and put on her confident face. '' Hi Simon.'' She said and tried to be not as excited as he actually was. Than she looked further and noticed what he was wearing. What did this had to mean? Was he like a walking flower? Charlotte had expected more. When he asked what she was she rolled with her eyes shortly. Ofcourse he didn't knew.
'' I can better ask that to you? Walking flower?'' The blonde than grinned. If it went for the best costume between them she was sure she would win. '' I'm dressed up as Jackie Kennedy. Who was a First Lady of the United States. Woman of John F. Kennedy. She was known for her style elegance and grace. Exactly me I know I know.'' Charlotte said with a bright smile and than looked back at Simon. She was curious how he would answer. The blonde thought highly of herself and if he would try to make fun of her he could, but she would not take him serious in that costume.

Simon could tell that she didn’t know what he was dressed as, certainly it was clear when the first thing she really said to him was the reverse of what she’d asked him, ”I’m the King of Roses,” he replied as if it was evident though he could figure that it wasn’t nearly as evident as he believed that it was. He was a walking flower or a walking collective of flowers well, roses. He listened to her as she explained who she was and though he wasn’t sure who it was, he was also surprised she knew it. It was a muggle figure, that much he knew. But she wasn’t muggleborn as far as he knew, though it wouldn’t matter to him if she was. Though as Charlotte described her he couldn’t help but agree, Charlotte was elegant and graceful, not always but most of the time, ”I’d agree,” the boy said with a simple smile. He pulled a rose from behind one of his ears and held it out to her, ”A rose for you Ma’am courtesy of the king of roses,” he played into their costumes but he was grinning, just looking to give her the flower. He was sure she would appreciate it, ”I was actually looking for Alexis, have you seen her?” Simon added teasing lightly. It wasn’t really a lie since he was just looking for anyone, but he knew that it would annoy her greatly and though SImon liked Charlotte a lot, annoying her was also a lot of fun.

Charlotte laughed as Simon said he was the king of roses. Well he thought so that way for sure, but that costume was just cheap. Just a bunch of roses, well than she could be a queen too. '' Did you make that up yourself?'' she said while smiling. Charlotte was full of herself and she waited to see what Simon would react. Mostly it was something nice and than later came the burn. But that was like herself too she thought. The way Simon acted to her was something she did too. They shared a lot in common she realised. But still she wanted to think of him as annoying. And he was. When Simon said he agreed the blonde smiled bright but also a bit suprised. Charlotte responded. Anyone could see that she was such an elegant and smart girl. And who didn't was just dumb. Than Simon was all getting into his role or something and gave her a rose. Charlotte didn't really knew how to react. She mostly was just mean to him and all. But liked this too. '' Uh. Thanks.'' This was really new to her. She never had gotten a rose or not in that way Simon gave it. But she noticed him laughing. '' Well aren't you a charmer.'' she said shortly and rolled her eyes. Charlotte wanted to say something again but Simon just made it worse. While hearing the name Alexis, the blonde started to frown. '' No and I wouldn't tell you if I had. That girl is annoying.'' Charlotte said annoyed. Why was he saying this to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back